It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey...

By Riela_pollie

Leah Valley, whose life started with secrets and lies, has an arch-nemesis. A childhood friend name Stephen T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Let's Play A Little Game [*Currently editing*]
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 8
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 9
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 10
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 11
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 12
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 13
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 14
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 15
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 16
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 17
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 18
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 19
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 20
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 21
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 22
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 24
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 25
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 26
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 27
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 28
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 29
It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey - Finale chapter of Series 1!!

It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 23

95K 715 165
By Riela_pollie

Hello! ^0^

Like I said, I 'might' be late at posting this!! Sorry about that!

~IMPORTANT~

There's something I need you to copy! Get your calendar/paper/timetable book/ planner/or Diary!!~

Write this down first before you read!!

Updates:

Chapter 27: Friday 25th June

Aaannd!! My birthday is on 20th June!! I'll be 16!! Yoohoo!! ^0^

I can't promise you to update on time >.

Okay, Enjoy reading, my deary wattpad friends :)

..............................................

(RECAP)

I sighed rubbing my tummy gently as I whispered, 'Baby, I think I love you daddy why too much than I thought' I laughed quietly as I smiled.

...................................

~ The next morning~

I already wore my casual clothes for today and will have to go to school in 15 minutes. I wore grey tank top since it was a bit hot outside and summer is coming. I'm not a fan of skirts so I prefer wearing blue skinny jeans. I took my Black button fleece jacket just in case it gets cold. Stephen must be waiting for me outside so I hurriedly went downstairs and went to the kitchen door. Before opening it, I took a deep breath because my parents must be in there. Telling them now would be a bit early and also Stephen's parents aren't here yet.

I opened the door and found my parents, suddenly saying, "SURPRISE!!" that startled me. I was taken aback and could barely move from the shock. My parents laughed as I glared at them, "Mum! Dad! Why be so noisy so early in the morning?! GEEZ!" I messed my head with frustration as they mumbled, 'Sorry' like little kids.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the chair, facing dad, "I thought you were coming back this afternoon and I was supposed to pick you two up."

Mum giggled, making me a toast as she prepared ham by microwaving it, "Well, we finished our work early and we took the first flight to here." She said with glee. Hmmm, was she able to get the promotion and such? I think so.

The toast was up and Mum took it before putting ham in it. I went to her as she gave me the toasted bread with ham, "Dad" I turned to Dad and motioned to Mum "Mum, I have something VERY Important to tell you." This is it. I'm going to tell them... Right now?

"What is it?" Dad asked as he looked over his shoulder. If I tell them now, it would ruin the plan Stephen and I made. So, we plan to have a 'family' gathering dinner tonight.

I sighed, "Since you're here, why don't we have dinner with the Tylline family tonight? It's been a while since we last had our 'family' gathering"

"Sure! Tonight?" Mum said as she smiled widely. I nodded as a sign of 'yes'. Dad turned himself around to face us, "Leah," dad said as my heart thumped with fright, "I thought, you wouldn't go to another 'family-gathering' dinner because of the incident last time? What made you change your mind?" He asked suspiciously.

The last time was when Stephen's and my family had a dinner which was dated back last year. You know the topics that our parents had that made us felt uncomfortable? Sex, girlfriends/boyfriends, marriage, and whatnot. It was so ridiculously stupid of me to attend in such an embarrassing dinner and Stephen thinks so too.

I laughed nervously, "Only if the topics like the last time were not to mention on the tonight's dinner. I'll go. With Stephen. So, you guys are coming?" I asked. Mum and Dad nodded with excitement

When I went out of the kitchen, standing on the closed door, I sighed out of relief as I thought 'Step one- Success!' I took a bite on the toasted bread with ham as I went outside. Stephen was waiting for me, with his back leaning against beside the gate. He was whistling of the unknown theme tune. I recognized it but I don't remember the name of it. His back was facing me so he can't see me. I gently closed the door and walked quietly towards his back, still whistling. Unaware of my presence, I thought of scaring him but instead I was startled when he said, "Step 1- Success?" he asked. I pouted at the failed plan of scaring him. He turned around to face me as he grinned. I nodded to his question and went to walk to school. I asked him the same question and he answered with a nod. 'Step 1' would be about inviting our parents to dinner. We don't like to drop a huge bomb on them by telling them 'I'm pregnant' since they just got back. If I did, they would be screaming their heads off by now.

I noticed the mini black van from yesterday was gone, which means Matt came to pick it up. Kylie is with Keith so they will be taking the bus to go to school. Together. Annie must have been picked up by Matt after dropping the mini black van at his friend's. It's not me guessing cuz it was pretty obvious according to yesterdays' 'events'.

We were talking about the 'Step 2 plan'. We planned on telling our friends.. Well, MY friends to a place where anyone hardly comes which is on the back of the library area.. Since we were done talking, I asked him about the stalker thing. Apparently, she finally stopped which is a good news but the uneasy feeling didn't go away so you could say that our guts is telling us that the stalker is planning something vicious.

Thinking about it scares me, even my baby felt it so. Rather than thinking about it, we must complete the 'Step 2' at lunch. Let's hope there won't be any commotion and such. I don't think I can handle another argument. It gives me a headache which is obviously not good for my health.

~ Lunch Time- At the back of the library~

There weren't any chairs or table so we borrowed some from the library. Stephen set it up, six chairs and a table as he goes back and forth. I insisted on lending a hand but he refused to and said I should take it easy. Take it easy? TAKE IT EASY?! I'm NOT 6 months pregnant! I sighed out with defeat as I went to sit on the chair and Stephen next to me. Prefect timing, everyone came at the same time as they went to sit on their chairs, facing both Stephen and me.

I don't know what to start because there were a lot of things to say, last night and tonight. In my place, Stephen said about the stalker thing which freaked everyone out. Like the last time's stalker conversation, Kylie asked to call the police, Stephen and I don't think it's a good idea. Revenge is definitely what the stalker is gonna do when she gets out of jail.

Stephen then told Matt that he accidentally knocked down somebody's back car. I laughed at the memory though it wasn't a laughing matter. We assured him that the owner was drunk and everyone in the van so we won't get caught. Does this mean we are criminal? Stephen said 'I did dropped most of my money for the repairs out of the window when we left though'

"Eh?" I said, "I don't remember that!" I was probably distracted when I looked back. Anyway, back to the real main point, "Everyone, Stephen and I are planning to tell our parents about the 'it' on tonight's dinner. So, can you promise us not to tell anyone until then?"

Everyone nodded as Annie said, "We'll support you all the way! ~Fighting!~". Kylie smiled her warmest, 'If things don't go well, don't hesitate to contact us! We will help you!"

Matt joined in, "Yeah! Money, house, baby equipments, education and such is no problemo!~" He thumbs up at us as Stephen and I smiled.

"You can do it. Hope your parents don't freak out too much" Keith said.

Oh, don't we all(?) They will definitely freak out for sure! I just can't imagine it! Stephen wrapped his arm around my shoulder and whispered on my ear, "Step 2- Success" He laughed as I smiled by turning up the corner of my mouth.

They cheered us up, encouraged and support us. It really gave me the courage to hang on. Baby loves it too and so did Stephen. The school was over, Stephen and I went to walk on the way home, will get ready for tonight's dinner. He has been smiling on the way home, making me think if he really was worried about tonight or not but by judging on his face, I guessed not, "What's with your idiotic smiling face?" I asked. His arm was still wrapped around my shoulder, walking together.

"Oh, that? Well, just thought about the future. Remember what you promised? After we tell our parents about your pregnancy, we will be talking about our baby, right?" He asked. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I blushed at that thought and Stephen chuckled by my reaction. He pulled me closer till my ear touched on his lips as he whispered huskily, 'You're so cute when you blush. As always' I felt his breath against my ear as he spoke with his deep voice. Then, my face grew redder and felt hot. I felt him grinned and suddenly kissed my cheek. In a really cute way.

~Dinner time in Chinese restaurant- 6 pm~

Our parents were already inside, waiting for us. Stephen and I are just outside the door entrance. It was a bit chilly in cool breeze at night. The tonight's dinner is nothing formal so we wore casual clothes like always.

I wore peasant screen top in multi blue-greenish flower, with a tie ruffle neck line, puffed elastic sleeves and smoked bottom. I also wore Tyler dark wash jean crops, rawedge cuff, jewel buttons and backflap back pockets. Just as casual as Stephen. He wore a western plait shirt blue with lightweight stretch cotton, vintage fit, double flap-pocket front, white pearlized snaps, spring plaid pattern, eagle embroidery on pocket, shoulder western stitch detail and dark jeans.

"Are you ready?" He said, holding both my hands. I took a deep breath and nodded, "Remember what I said about the plan? If it doesn't go well, we will run. Matt will fetch us on the way."

"I know, I know." I have been told the same thing over and over. I still don't like this feeling of nervousness and anxious.

He continued, "If the news of you being pregnant shocks them, the mental hospital's number is 819" he laughed as he joked. Now, I can tell whether if he's joking or not. I smacked his hard chest, "Ow!"

I glared at him, "This isn't a laughing matter, Ste!" I said through my teeth. He apologized as he wrapped his hand around my waist bringing himself closer to me, "Look, Leah. Everything is going to be fine!" He assured me. Well, you don't know for sure! This time's kiss didn't surprised me as he leaned down on me, slowly closed our eyes before kissing on my lips gently and stopped there as he smiled, opening his eyes. Then, the next trick that really surprised me was that his head quickly lowered and sucked on my neck hard while hugging me tight so that I won't be able to stop him, he left a mark after. He leaned back as he grinned, "That should prove it"

I covered the mark, blushing red as I looked around for any witnesses, and then back at the grinning idiot, "You!-" pointing my finger at him angrily...

Before I get to finish my sentence, He gently pushed my back as we get in the restaurant, "Now, Now, Leah. Time to complete the final step. Step 3! We can't let our parents wait anymore so let's gooo." He said with no worries placed in his tone. How can he be so calm?!

When we took a seat, the first topic what the usual 'hello', 'how are you?', 'Are you studying hard?', and 'You have grown' blah blah blah.. Our parents were talking about their jobs, catching up times while Stephen and I ate Chinese food, not really listening, more of waiting at the right time. I leaned on my left, whispering quietly, "Ste, make sure not to tell until they finish eating food! If we shock them, they are most likely to choke food!"

"True" he agreed.

After awhile, we ate the main dishes and the desserts will be on the way. So, while we are at it, Mum talked about her fashion promotion that went successful. We cheered and congratulated her. Dad said that he finally become the chief of the medicine in the hospital after years of experience! Samantha (Stephen's mum) is the teacher who teaches almost everything. By 'everything' it means, dancing, singing, acting and such, whatever leads her students to their dreams. She was able to get the place where she can teach people in a great space, changing room, many small dance studios. Jack (Stephen's dad) is the private investigator, the chief of the police centre. He's the boss and has finally solves the hard case that's been going on for years.

Our parents have good news and if we tell them now, it, no doubt, would ruin the mood we are having right now. But it's now or never so I took a deep breath to get myself ready, "Mum, Dad, Aunty and Uncle. Stephen and I have something important to tell you." I said. Aunt Samantha and my Mum put their glass of wine down gently as mum asked, "What is it, sweetie?" She smiled as she asked.

I gulped, feeling my heart beat racing, I turned to look at Stephen, and he nodded to carry on and then turned back to our parents, "It's been a month since you guys were gone. Stephen and I.. well.. erm.. have been taking care of ourselves and .. um.."

Our parents leaned in, with big eyes of curiosity and hope, "So, you guys are finally in relationship?" Aunt Samantha asked.

Stephen and I tilted our heads to each other as we stared with confusion before turning back to our parents, "Yeah.." he answered. Before they celebrate, Stephen continued as I looked at my hands, clasped together, "What's more is that.. erm.."He hesitated, making me scared more than ever, "I got Leah preggo.." He made a sign of me being pregnant by making a shape of his tummy.

Thanks, Stephen(!) I think they get it!

I looked up from my hands, to our parents to see their reactions. As I expected, they are shocked, with their eyes opened wide and mouth dropped, all four of them didn't move an inch.

Oh-uh. What now?

Then, seconds after hearing the news, Mum and Aunty got up, with their straight face and they meet each other as they clasped their fingers. For a moment there, I though they were going to fight and break their friendship ties but Stephen and I watched them, jumping with joy as they go 'Hoorraay,!!~" as Dad and Uncle high-five and wrapped their arms to each other's as they swing side to side with their drink on their hand, singing something.

Stephen and I looked again to each other and I think we are thinking the exact the same thing, 'Did the shock fried their brains to make them do that?'. We turned again back to our parents as we watched them. They seemed to be too happy about the news which is kind of unusual because our parents were usually strict about our love lives and such. They took the news pretty well, shocking really.

I leaned on my left, where Stephen was sitting, still looking at our parents, in a really and still surprised mode, "Hey, What's the number to the mental hospital again?" I asked.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

.......................................................

Hey, guys!! ^____^

Thankx for reading this! I noticed that most of the comments were about how you love it (

(

Voting limitation will be: 400 votes! Even if it's 400, I would still post the next one late. It will be up in two weeks so please stay tuned! I have upcoming exams!! >.

Drop any kind of messages if you can. I will be more than happy to reply you back ^__^

If you want me to post the next one ASAP, simply click the vote box above on your right!! until it reaches 400 votes!! ^0^

If have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a message on my profile or if you prefer, leave a private message..

To Those Wattpaders, Please don't advertise your stories in here.. leave it in my profile instead ^^ I'll be sure to read it when I have time! ^0^ Thankx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 12.9K 31
Ashley doesn't expect to ever meet the sweet, shy, boy who lived on her street ever again after he moves. So what happens when he comes back and turn...
341K 12K 30
This story is about a popular guy Martin of Global High school. He is the best football player of his school and so a captain of his team. He is hea...
284K 8.9K 32
Truth or dare? ... Everyone knows the feeling of helplessness when asked this question, they all know that something humiliating and cruel follows, n...
405K 14K 37
Lexi Reeker and Ryan Martin have hated each other ever since seventh grade. It's their sophomore year now and they still fight like they're twelve ye...