Taming The Tigress (ON HOLD)

By WritersMeetingSaga

Meet: Natalie Sarah Williams, daughter of renowned businessman James Williams and Lily Williams, who is a fam... More

Intro & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Very Important Note
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12-THE REALISATION
New angle of Natalie
chapter 15

chapter 13- Friendship ?

8.2K 309 32
By WritersMeetingSaga

Friendship ?

Cole's POV:

I ran towards the reception to ask about where Nate is admitted. "Can you tell me in which room is Natalie Williams admitted?" I asked the old lady sitting at the reception. "Wait a minute sir." She checked through her computer then asked "At which time was she admitted here?" "Umm a few minutes before?" I said.

She frowned and said, "But no patient has been admitted here from 4 hours." I frowned and then it click me. THE BLOODY CALLER LIED TO MEIT WAS ALL A REVENGEI left the hospital, angry as hell and drove towards the place I know she would definitely be. 

I pulled over into Sophia's place and knocked or more like banged on her door. As soon as the door was opened I started shouting like a mad person but instead was stopped when a hand clamped my mouth shut. "Would you shut up for a minute?" Nate said and I instantly shut my mouth. She took my hand and pulled me outside with her.

"Now tell why were you shouting like a madman in there?" She asked. "Why did you do this with me? It was such a cruel joke you know? I was worried that something serious might have happened to you. Why did you have to do this?" I asked her.

"What have I done? I haven't done anything." Nate said. "Stop playing such jokes Nate you and I both know what you have done do you have any idea how worried I was? What would have I done of something was to happen to you?" I said. "But I swear I didn't do anything." She said. "You weren't the one who called me and told me that you had an accident?" I asked

"No! Why would I do this?" "Then who was the one who called me?" "I don't know and why were you even worried about me? You should have been happy that I was finally out of your way. Actually I am out of your way now. You have already destroyed my reputation then why care now?" She asked or more like cried.

"Because I LIKE YOU and I wasn't the one who destroyed your reputation instead I asked him to delete the video. I never wanted to destroy your reputation. Yes I agree that I wanted to take revenge from you but not in this way. When I saw that video all plans of revenge flew away. At that time I realized that I like you. I like you a lot Nate." I confessed.

"Stop it Cole. It's no use now. Do you even hear yourself? What are you talking about? Do you even know the meaning of like? So stop this shit about liking me and about that video fine I believe you that you didn't leak it but then who did this? And its no use now whoever leaked it the bottom line is, I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING, MY DREAM, MY HOPE, MY EVERYTHING. Its no use now whosoever leaked it. Just go away Cole. Just please go away I lost everything, I lost this battle. I'm tired now." She said with tears in her eyes. I haven't ever seen her in this way.

"Nate believe me or not, but I feel for you what I haven't felt for anyone for a long time. I like you a lot you believe me or not and I promise you Nate that I will help you gain your reputation back and find that person who is behind all this. I swear Nate I will prove to you that I like you and I will win your heart." I said and walked away from there without looking back. Now I will only return to her when I have a plan. A plan to win her heart. A plan to give her all back that's been taken from her.

Nate's POV:

As soon as Cole left I slumped on the ground and cried my heart out. I realized while fighting with him that I have lost everything. At first I lost my love, then I lost my job, I lost the battle with Cole and now I even lost my dignity. I am a failure. I just want to end my life right now.

After crying for I don't know how much time I got up and went to my home. At reaching home I closed the door shut and went towards my room ignoring the stares my parents were giving to me. Closing my room door shut I slid on the ground and again the waterfall began. Now I don't have anything. My dreams, my ambitions everything is crushed now.

Cole's POV:

3 weeks later.

Its been three weeks and I finally have a plan now. I am set on bringing the lively Nate back and I'm headed towards her home right now. The door to her house was opened by her mother, "Hello Mrs. Williams how are you?" "I'm good its good to see you Cole. How come you're here?" "Me? I'm here to see Nate." "Ohh but she hasn't been seeing anyone from past 3 weeks hell she hasn't came out from her bedroom all these days, I don't know whats happened to her." Her mother said.

"Its okay Mrs. Williams don't worry I'll bring her out and make her the lively girl she was." I told her and rushed towards her room.

Nate's POV:

Someone knocked on my door and knowing who it was I yelled, "Go away mom! Please let me stay alone. And yeah if there is anything to eat that you brought me then please put it outside I'll pick it up." Hey! What I don't wanna die of hunger man.

After waiting for a few minutes when I was sure there was no one outside my room I quietly opened my door and tip toed outside but was disappointed to see that there was no sign of food there so, disappointed I came back in my room and again locked the door.

When I turned around I was shocked to see Cole inside my bedroom. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just came to see my crush here who right now smells like pig." He said making a scrunchy face. "Haha okay that wasn't funny now tell me why you're here?" I asked again.

"To take you." He said. "To take me where?" I asked suspiciously. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said and picked me on his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down." I protested and hit his back, but it all went in vain.

"Hey! That's my bathroom why are you taking me in the bathroom?" I asked horrified. "For shower." He simply replied. "I am not showering with you." I said with finality. He put me down in the bathroom and rolled his eyes.

"Although its my wish to have shower with you but I guess its for another time, right now you go shower and I'll put your clothes outside." He said. "I am not going any where with you and I am not showering." I said stubbornly. "You know you stink right?" He said.

"I know but I don't care." I said. "If you don't go in there right now then I myself will take you in there and shower you myself and I won't have any problem in doing so." He threatened me and some what scared by his threats I finally gave up and went inside the bathroom shutting the door behind my back. "Good girl." He yelled from outside.

I rolled my eyes and took off my clothes ready to shower. He was right actually. I really stink. I thought and started showering. After a long nice shower I came out in my long bathrobe and saw a nice dress laid out on my bed with a note.

I instantly wore those jeans and shirt and read the note which said: "Now be a good girlwear your shoes,tie your hairsdress yourself nicely and come downstairs to the dining rooand don't even think of locking your door again because this  time I have the keys to your room and forget thinking about hiding in your parents wardrobe because your mum told me all the places where you hid in your childhood while playing hide and seek with your sis or while running away from something." I huffed and dressed up nicely as he said. Although I have to agree that Cole has some good clothing sense and I do feel really fresh and nice after showering.

I came out of my room and went downstairs into the dining room where the whole table was covered with some delicious meals. I instantly felt really hungry and sat down on the table filling my plate with everything that could come in it not caring about Cole watching me from the doorway.

After I was full Cole pulled me from the chair and took me towards his car. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "Somewhere." He replied. "No! You first tell me where are we going or I won't go." I said in a demanding tone.

"You know I can carry you on my shoulder and spank your ass and I would love every bit of it." He said and I gulped, but remained firm and did not move.

Seeing my stubbornness he bend down a little to pick me up but I shouted, "Okay! Okay! I'll go with you." I moved forward and sat in his car. He smirked.

On the drive to wherever he was taking me I kept on asking him where were we going but he ignored me through out. Its been 30 minutes since we're driving, and I still don't know where is he taking me.

"Cole where ar—" I began to say, but was cut off by him. "For the nth time Nate just shut up I'm not taking you to kill you." He said angrily and I instantly closed my mouth.

After driving for 5 more minutes we stopped at a farmhouse outside the city. I came out of the car and stretched myself then asked, "Is this your farmhouse?" He simply replied, "Yep." and moved forward.

"Why have you brought me here?" I asked going inside the farmhouse. "To kill you." He said with a creepy face which scared the shit out of me, but then he began laughing hysterically. "You should've seen your face man!!." He said laughing. "I was just kidding we're here to bring the old you back." He said.

"But I'm the old me." I said. "Nope." He replied and moved upstairs. I ran behind him and he entered a room which as compared to my room was much bigger. On entering the room there was a huge king sized bed in the middle and a huge wardrobe was placed on the left side of the bed. I moved towards the balcony which offered the amazing view of forest on one side and beach on the other side. The house was built in the middle of the forest and the beach.

Now I know why Cole picked a summer dress for me. "This is your room for the weekend." He said. "What I'm staying here? Alone? With you?." I said with my eyes bulging out. "Yep only you're not alone I'm here with you." He said. "No! No no no I'm not staying alone with you. What if you try to rape me?" I said and saw a flicker of hurt pass through in his eyes, but it was immediately replaced with his carefree look. "We'll only be alone here till evening. Your sister and my brother will be here in the evening with us. I knew you'll not feel comfortable with me alone so I called them. I'll be in the kitchen downstairs and my room is just the room next to this one so if you need something you know where to go." He said and walked away.

I felt a little bad, but then covered it by thinking that whatever I said was true and then went towards the shelf where the books were.

Its been 1 hour and I was bored up there in my room alone so I decided to take a look around the house, so here I am on the first floor looking through the rooms and everything.

I reach towards the kitchen and smell something delicious cooking. Not able to control myself I go into the kitchen and I'm mesmerized at the sight before me.

There before me is laying PASTAMY FAVOURITE!What were you guys thinking? That the sight I was talking about was a shirtless Cole cooking? Nahh even if he was here I wouldn't have cared because pasta is love pasta is life *_*

I immediately take out some in my plate and rush towards the table to eat it. I was halfway through eating it when Cole came strutting into the kitchen.

Cole's POV:

I went into the kitchen and saw Nate eating the pasta I made like she first time had it. Ignoring her I go to take some out for myself but instead I'm shocked to find out that the whole pot that I made is now empty. Like literally empty. Not even a single piece of pasta is left in it. Shocked, I turn towards her and protest, "You ate all of my pasta as well now give me some you're eating." But as I go to take her plate I'm shocked to find out that it is empty as well.

How much does she eats man? Is she even a human? "You ate all of it?" I say surprised. "Errm Yeah?" She says or more like questions. "Now what am I supposed to eat?" I ask. "Umm I don't know I'm still hungry." She says rubbing her belly. "You're still hungry after eating the whole pot of pasta?" I ask incredulously.

"Umm yep. By the way do you have something else like ice cream or something." She asks and then I remember that I do have ice cream in the fridge. She looks at me expectantly and I keep looking at her with a blank face trying to form a plan in my mind to save my last hope of today's meal.

After a few seconds I immediately run towards the fridge and she understanding my plan runs after me but I'm the first one to reach the fridge and take ice cream out.

She tries to take it from me, but I pull it up, out of her reach. "You've already eaten my pasta now at least let me eat ice cream in peace." I say and she without a word gives up. I move towards the living room and hop on the sofa, switch on the TV and start eating my ice cream.

She comes and sits beside me with a chocolate bar in her hand. "Why did you bring me here?" She asks. "To bring the old you back, to amend things with you, to formulate a plan to find out who leaked your video, to find out who called me about your accident and to friendship with you." I tell her and she smiles in return. "Okay then Mr. Colton to our new friendship." She says and we clink our chocolate bar and ice cream.

Author's Note:

Hello guys! Fiery-Girl
 at your service.

How are you all?

I know its not such a good chapter but I still hope you guys will like itI tried to makit a little bit funnybut I know I failed terribly in thatPlus this was a real hard chapter to write man!

Please forgive me for any mistakes because I did not proof read the chapter and yeah about the challenge,well as everyone is busy with exams I'm not challenging anyone so any member who is free and interested to write the chapter can write the next chapter.

So best of luck to whoever is writing the next chapter. I hope you'll do much better then me :)

I hope you guys will like the chapter even though its not that good :)

Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.4K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
905K 58.3K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
785K 20.8K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
2.4M 85.9K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...