Chapter 5

Nate's Pov

I laughed imagining the scene again.

'Wondering what's so funny??? Let me tell you'

Flashback.....

*Back at Garden*

As I came back at Garden with all the plants one by one which were so damn heavy for their size I must add.

"My arms hurt too much" I heard Rose saying who was just sitting during whole time after she got injured trying to pick a plant.

I rolled my eyes at her statement. I resisted the urge to reply. It was just a bit swelling.

"Baby ice pack!!" Ashton came with ice pack and placing it over swelling. He kissed her forehead.

Ewww so much of sweetness!!!

I crunched up my nose in irritation.

"I think that idiot must have dug the ground lets get done with please.." I said looking at phone.

I glanced at my watch.

I have appointment in 2 hours...

"Idiot... Only person idiot here is you baby" Said a deep voice from behind.

I turned to look at Colton or better word to describe him Mr. JERK.

I rolled my eyes trying to ignore his presence which is pretty annoying.

I have been doing that alot lately. I let out a sigh. My patience getting lesser sec by sec

"Rose lets go I don't think Nate have anymore patience left" Ashton said standing up. I looked at him gratefully.

Rose laughs and nods.

Finally!!!

We went back to the garden.

As Rose and Ashton planted their plant as "so called gift to the world for their wedding"

Like seriously dude!!!

Plant... Mother Nature can grow more and if you so want to gift them why to you cut tree she made enough for the whole world we ruined it and now we have to gift it to her as they are getting less in count.... Seriously freaking people!!!

I don't even know if it makes sense... But you got what I meant...

I was standing on their left when my eyes fall on certain half naked men who had his arm crossed making his muscles more prominent.

He looked at me and smirked when he noticed me looking at him.

Gosh!!! He thought I m staring at him... How do people have so much of misunderstanding.

He walked towards me maintaining the eye contact when suddenly

Boomm!!!

He fell on the ground on his butt.

I burst out in laugh. He fell because stone stuck his foot making him loose balance.

Like seriously!!! This definitely proves "Joker is a Joker."

Rose and Ashton were also laughing their asses off. Ashton being a gentleman tried to control his laugh.... Keyword tried but failed and again started laughing like an maniac making all of us to laugh more

By the time Colton was standing glaring at all of u, Rose and Ashton had calm down a bit but was still the same.

I can't help it my mind was imagining the scene again and again in slow motion.