Chapter 7

Nate's Pov :

Here I am back at my office...

I was exhausted. I had been working on D'aigo project for past 5 hours. Working on each and every detail. Mr. D'aigo is a chosy person.

He needs everything perfect. I know his types so it is not much difficult but with designing of rooms it is a difficult task I hated it when it was rejected every time.

I took me another hour to make designs according to Mr. D'aigo wish.

It was 3:57pm when I was just assembling my things to have my lunch.

'Finally my lunch'

When suddenly my secretary enters huffing.

"Sorry to come like this ma'am... There is an urgent meeting ma'am share holders came" Zara said to me.

"Why so sudden? I was going to have to my lunch." I closed my eyes knowing its important. "Ufff fine pls make them sit in conference room I hope you already ordered something for them." I said putting my stuff away.

"Yes ma'am, already done" said Zara following me out.

That's why I liked Zara. She was efficient and expert at her work. Now I just hope meeting gets over soon.

*At conference hall*

As I entered the room, I saw all the share holders sitting with their secretaries by side. What I was surprised to see was my dad presence. Whatever they were talking about before I came was serious because I can sense the tension in air.

I cleared my throat. "Hello nice to see you all again."

I faked a perfect smile and looked at them.

They all nods. The Main shareholder Mr. Estino says, "Take a seat Ms. Williams. We have something important to discuss."

I sat and looked at my dad before looking back at Mr. Estino.

"Ms. Williams I will take it simple... We shareholders are lossing all our trust on you. We are afraid if this continues we are sorry you can't take over company." Mr. Estino said in a calm voice.

"What!!!... You can't do that this company is my dream. What happened suddenly you all had trust in me before" I burst out my voice high.

'No they can't snatch the only thing I love. I have worked so hard for this.'

"Ms. Williams please lower your voice I would request. Well decisions and risk you are taking in business is not acceptable by us. The Project you made can't be full filled we are sorry. If you continue like this you will not longer be next CEO."

After this everything was blur to me... I was beyond angry I have worked so hard for this. I lost my appetite too.

I made my way out. All I wanted was to go and snuggle into my bed. I missed its warmth.

I was walking out of lobby when I bumped into someone hard.

Ohh now I am going fall. 'Worst Day Ever'

I was going to fall when the person pulls me up wrapping his arm around my waist making me crash on his chest.

I hated the closeness. I wanted to push the person and give a piece of mind to the person.

I looked up and was shocked to see angel standing staring at me.

Ehm!! Note the sarcasm.

His face was close to mine. A small smirk playing on his face.