Chapter 2

I woke up earlier than usual this morning. I stretched and walked into the balcony. The cool breeze caressed my cheeks . It felt good , I smiled to myself.

I got sleep just for few hours last night as I was preparing for the conference. The conference was really important for me as it would get us more investors who would invest in our company. I looked sleep deprived as the bags under my eyes were visible.

I jumped into the shower . After showering for about 15 mins . Well , yeah 15 mins it was just time conservation. Rosaline always asked me to " live sometimes , and chill out " but I had a perfect routine and I followed it . It was just about being an organized person . I dressed up in a black pencil skirt , a light blue colored shirt and pulled up a white blazer on it .

I always wondered what Rosaline did for so long in the shower rooms . Sometimes I really doubted that she went off to sleep in there. Not like she looked anything different when she came out of those" long showers ". Or maybe she did.
Though we were sisters , we looked nothing alike . She had strawberry blonde hair in perfect curls that cascaded down her back and Jade green eyes . Well that explains that she is a Model .
On the other hand , I had soft brown hair and chocolate brown eyes , nothing much attractive like any of those Disney princesses.

Oh yeah , those Disney princesses had actually corrupted every girls mind about the prince charming on white horse..stuff. Nonsense.

I walked out of my room and I could hear the music blasting from Rosaline's room .
I peeped in and I saw she was still in her pajama shorts with a hair brush in her hand singing " So Baby pull me closer..." and as soon as she saw me she pulled me in , started dancing and tried to make me dance with her as well . But I just glared at her . She pouted and putted off the music. " Nate , live a little ! We ain't ever getting younger ! " She said singing aloud.

May be her wedding with Ashton had really taken a troll over her head . Last few days I have been observing her , she behaves weird. She keeps humming songs throughout the day then she keeps smiling all alone to herself.

Well that's creepy, sometimes that scares me !

I made my way to the dining room .

"Nate , where are you going dressed this way? " , asked my mom eyeing me from top to bottom.

" Last time I checked, we do not wear a blazer when we go to a club , so I hope it's obvious were I m going" , I replied rolling my eyes.

" Well , where ever you are heading to , you aren't going anywhere. Next week it's Rosaline's wedding. For God's sake , you treat it as if her wedding is the least important thing !! " My mom shrieked.

" You are going to be the maid of honor. Do you even have a dress which you are gonna wear ? .
It's like few days back when we went shopping, all you did was you kept bickering. "

" You gotta buy a dress , Nate ! . You can't stand with a bouquet of lilies beside rose , wearing a freaking shirt and blazer ! " .

I didn't react anything. I knew if I shouted back or something, she would practically burst out on me with all of the anger crammed up inside her.
Not that I was scared or anything, just that I didn't have any time for that shit right now.

" I don't wanna get late for my conference, mom . "

" The conferences is cancelled" . My head snapped at the direction from where these words came.

It was Rosaline. She had a smirk plastered on her face. " I spoke to dad , I knew he would never do something like that , but Nate you know I have my ways "

" What ? Huh? Y-You might have black mailed our innocent dad , and I bet he would have fallen for your puppy dog eyes or something.."
There were some perks of getting married. She would move into Blake's mansion with Ashton once married And maybe dad , didn't want to deny any of her wishes now as she would leave our hou.."

But what about me . Huh? Last night I prepared for the conference for hours . I freaking slept Just for 3 hours. And now she tells me she got it canceled?
Was she insane ? May be she was , her brain overloaded with the Happiness had surely made her insane .

" Well, before You ask me , why did I so ... let me explain tomorrow is my wedding, the day I awaited for so long..and as unfortunately I shouldn't say..I Don't want you to ruin anything. I want it like a perfect fairytale! " . As you are gonna be my maid of honor I don't want you to wear a pajama and a sweat shirt and walk with some crappy bouquet of flowers beside me. I want you to be perfect as well . As you are going to be besides me throughout the day " . She said playing with her curls .

I was furious , could have been a understatement. I would really go all zombie on her if my mother wasn't here.

" I have shortlisted some dresses for you , do try them. And may be we could just give some blonde streaks to your hair to make them look gorgeous" she suggested all excited at the idea of giving me make over.

Where as over here I was gritting my teeth and holding on to the very little patience left me in me.

"Or may be we could have her hair dyed in an auburn color and then have it curled ..." suggested my mom to Rosaline and she giggled back .

They were freaking talking about making my hair into I don't know what . I didn't want to look like Lady Gaga or something. I was horrified at the very idea of having my hair colored.

They were talking about me acting as If I wasn't even there !

" Nate , believe me I will be the best and most gorgeous bride ever and you would be the best bridesmaid anyone has ever seen " , she said in a mocking tone giggling at me .

" Best bridesmaid huh ? , Well I ll show you how thebest bridesmaids are and believe me you will never forget that " , with that I grabbed the ketchup bottle kept on the dining table and squeezed it all on her hair. Yeah the very hair , she had..spent thousand dollars on .
On the very perfectly dyed and curled hair of my bitchy sister who claims her love for me is disguised in sarcasm and ways to ruin the very little peace left in my life .

Authors Note

Hey Mintu17 here...

A big thank-you and really SORRY !! to all the team members. Its like I have my exams going on and I really couldn't make the chapter long enough. Sorry , may be the chapter isn't that good.

Thanks to all the team members for support.

I would like to challenge ipsitaRS  to write the next chapter.

Vote and Comment !