Intro & Prologue

Intro:

Meet:

Natalie Sarah Williams, daughter of renowned businessman James Williams and Lily Williams, who is a famous fashion designer. Natalie is studying business to takeover her father's company while Her fraternal twin, Rosalie Marie Williams following her mother's footsteps and a famous model in New york city.

Natalie hates the very existence of MALE species except her father. She despises hot guys even more than she despises Veggies in her food. She hates kids. She hates the taste of chocolate. She hates flowers, especially Roses. She hates everything that relates to love.

Her sister Rose (which Natalie hates to call her) found her love of life in her college sophomore year and engaged to the hot shot billionaire Ashton Blake.

Meet:

Colton Michael Blake, a ruthless Businessman, a player by birth (Natalie's words not mine). A self centered jerk (Again not my words). Brother of Aston Blake. Son of Richard and Gena Blake.

He loves everything that Natalie despises except love.

****

And here the journey starts when Natalie was forced to be a 'maid of honour' in her sister's wedding (when she wants nothing but to run for hills) .

Colton a.k.a Cole (which he prefers and women go gaga listening the name) is the 'Best man' for his brother Ashton Blake.

The moment the cold hearted beauty met the hot shot handsome their exact thoughts were

Natalie - Jerk Alert

Cole- * smirk * Next prey.

Little did he know that she was anything but a prey....

**********************

Prologue :

"Leave me, you jerk. How dare you to kiss me ?" she yelled, she looked more like a raging bull now, not the same beautiful woman I witnessed a few moments ago. If I thought she was hot when she was calm and collective , now she reminded me of a Tigress with that furious look on her face.

A freaking hot Tigress!

"Eyes up here, you moron" she said snapping her fingures.

"I can't help it babe. You're freaking sexy" I said, making my voice more husky that any girl would give into me just like that .

"What happened to your voice ? God, you must have flu and you kissed me ? Ewww" she said making her way towards the kitchen.

"Are you for real ? I just kissed your hand ! And for the love of god.. I don't have a flu !" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air. Then she suddenly started washing her hands.

Once.

Twice..
.
.
.
She washed her hands five times !

"Why the hell are you washing your hands five freaking times ?" I yelled.

"Who knows ? I might catch that nasty flu of yours or worse who knows you might have STDs. I'm not taking any risks with my health" she said coolly.

"If only you're not Rose's sister..." I trailed of.

"Cole" Ashton mumbled.

"I think fool suits you better" she muttered under her breath.

(A/N yayy they rhyme )

------

What do you think ?

Too cliché ??

But what is life without a little cliché and drama ???

Hope you guys help that poor guy to tame his Tigress with more innovative ideas. But please make him suffer as much as possible. Please.....

And about the challenge, I request shillpagajendra to start the story.

Ps- you can introduce new characters to make it a bit interesting... use all your imaginations and let your emotions write the story.

Love,

choco_lover_U (Midhuna)