Are you the one? (Camren / La...

By aunicornindesguise

Based off on MTV series "Are you the one?" 20 people are thrown in a tropical island, Their objective? Trying... More

Are you the one?
Auditions - Shawn Mendes / Liam Payne
Auditions - Camila Cabello / Dinah Jane
Auditions - Harry Styles / Louis Tomlinson
Auditions - Taylor Swift / Lauren Jauregui
Auditions- Nick Jonas / Abel / Justin Bieber
Auditions - Normani Kordei / Selena Gomez / Chantel Jeffries
Auditions: Joe Jonas / Gregg Sulkin / Mac Miller
Auditions - Demi Lovato / Bella Thorne / Ariana Grande
The beginning
Date One
Date One (Part Two)
Truth Booth
Second Challenge
Date Two
Truth Booth / Match Ceremony
Third Challenge
Third Date / Truth booth
Fourth Challenge
Fourth truth booth

First Challenge

441 12 7
By aunicornindesguise

It was day of the first challenge, the house was quiet, a few of the contestants were asleep, others could be seen outside working out or doing yoga. But, in a room somewhere were they couldn't be found laid two people. They sneaked in very late at night and cuddled into each other, a decision to air this scene or not would be discussed.

Abel: Damn, I'm so nervous for this challenge. I'm really diggin' that girl (points to Selena).

Justin: No way man, I already talked to her last night. I want to take her out on a date.

Abel: I guess we'll see who wins this challenge.

Justin: Let the better man win

Abel: Oh, I will. (winks)

A rivalry between this two could be seen already, this was already an interesting morning. This challenge would be one for the books.

---

A few hours later all 20 contestants arrived at the location where the challenge would take place, The host Ally Brooke was already in place to get started.

Ally: Welcome guys and girls to your first challenge

All contestants were screaming and cheering anxious to see what this would be about.

Ally: How is everyone doing? Did anyone make some connections on the first night?

Selena: You can say that

Everyone around her laughs and cheers, they all know about the feud between Abel and Justin.

Ally: Good, remember guys you have to open up your heart to win this. Lauren, How did last night go?

You could see the green eyed blush now that all the attention was on her.

Lauren: Honestly, I had some really interesting conversations about different topics and it's amazing to me just how fast I connected with some of the girls because I never get along with females.

Everyone laughs, she made eye contact with a specific brunette but no one seemed to notice. Well, the cameras did.

Ally: Friendships are great too, Who did you connect with the most?

Lauren looks everywhere trying to think of an answer that everyone wanted to hear.

Lauren: Just like.. Louis. He was really nice to talk to.

The brunette that had a huge smile a few seconds ago could now be seen with a frown on her face she looked... Disappointed?

Ally: You think he might be your perfect match?

Lauren: To be honest it's way too soon to tell, but who knows. We'll see.

Ally: Great well good luck to all of you today. Also lucky for you girls this will be a guy challenge only so all of you can go inside and watch them compete for a date with one of you.

All the girls cheered as they headed inside to see the guys fight for a date with them.

Ally: So in this challenge three of you will be heading on a date with the girl you choose. Are you ready to see what you guys will be doing today?

All the guys yelled "Yeah" in harmony.

Ally: I will be pulling wild cards from this stack, which ever two ingredients show I will blend together and you guys will have to drink. There will be three rounds the first three guys that finish first will be heading on that date.

You could see guys about to throw up already and others had their game face on. Meanwhile the girls inside could be seen laughing and also thankful they didn't have to participate on this challenge.

Ally: Okay well lets get started, for the first drink you guys will have to drink egg yolks with tuna juice.

All the guys started to gag at the smell the drinks in front of them had.

Ally: First three guys to finish get a point and closer to that date with the girl they choose. Here we go, ready, set... Drink.

A few guys were hesitant to even grab their drink, some like Abel and Justin were giving it their best trying not to throw up with every sip they took.

Ally: Awesome effort guys, first points go to Abel, Louis and.... Nick. Great job, here goes the second drink. Take a deep breath guys, you guys will have to drink. Pickle juice with vinegar.

Nick: Gross, Anything for that date though.

All the girls inside were already swooning over him, well, almost all of them.

Ally: That's the attitude Nick, here we go. Ready, set, drink.

Some guys couldn't handle the smell of their drink and immediately stepped back and gave up, others were still giving it their all.

Ally: Wow, that was hard to watch. This time Nick, Louis and Justin get points. This last round will be between Abel and Justin since you are tied you will face off. Congrats Nick and Louis you will be heading on a date with the girl you want.

Nick: Fuck yeah!

He high fived Louis, both excited to take their girls out on a date.

Abel: Might as well give up Bieber, That girl is mine.

Justin: We'll see about that.

Ally: Wow, do I sense some rivalry already. Who is this girl y'all are fighting about.

Justin and Abel: Selena

Inside you could see the Hispanic girl blushing.

Dinah: Aye girl get it

All the girls started to laugh and to tease Selena as the two guys battled for her love.

Ally: She is a lucky woman, okay you guys will be drinking... Blended fish with cow guts.

Shawn: Ugh, god that is so gross.

Nick: I know right? I'm glad I don't have to drink that.

Ally: Okay guys, to win that date with your girl you just have to finish first. Ready, Set... Drink

The girls were anxious to see who would win especially Selena, She was into both guys so this date was much needed.

Justin and Abel seemed tied, both of them gagging at the sensation the pieces of fish felt going down their throat, plus the smell, this was a horrible drink.

Ally: I can smell it from all the way down here, both of you did amazing. Unfortunately only one of you can win. Congrats Justin, you will be going on that date with Selena.

You could see the boy jumping up and down, more than anything because he had beat Abel.

Abel: Just because you're going on that date don't mean y'all are a perfect match

Nick: Let it go man, he beat you

Justin: Yeah bro, you'll find your match. It won't be Sel but you'll find her.

Ally: Well lets bring out all the girls so you can tell me who you choose to go on a date with.

All the girls ran outside applauding and cheering.

Ally: Well I don't think we have to ask Justin who he wants. But, go ahead Justin tell us who you will be taking on this date.

Justin: Well, if she accepts I will like to take Selena.

Selena: Of course I do, thank you.

She walked toward the boy as they embraced in a hug, Abel had a sad expression but he tried to smile he knew that was his match.

Ally: Perfect, you guys look cute. Okay, Louis who will you take on this date?

Louis: I would love to take a certain dark hair green eyed girl.

Lauren blushed as everyone turned to look at her, She ran up to Louis as they also embraced in a hug.

Ally: You guys also look adorable at this point anyone can be a perfect match, okay last but not least and probably the guy who was the most excited. Nick, who are you taking on this date?

Nick: (laughs) I really want to get to know this girl

Nick ran toward the bushes near by as he grabbed a small yellow flower.

Nick: Camila would you go on this date with me?

He handed her the flower as all the girls cheered and "Awwe" at the gesture.

Camila: Oh my god, yes thank you.

Ally: What a beautiful gesture Nick, You guys look perfect.

Camila looked at Lauren for a brief second, great their first date was a double date. Well, triple.

Ally: Okay guys will you like to know what you will be doing on this date?

All three couples yelled "Yes".

Ally: You will be heading on a yacht out on the ocean with food and hours and hours of talking also you get to snorkel and swim with dolphins.

Camila: Oh my god, I've always wanted to swim with dolphins this is amazing.

Lauren: Me too.

Everyone cheered and walked inside the house to start another night of mingling. The three couples would be heading to their date early the next morning.

Dinah: What do you think about this dates?

Normani: I honestly loved that Nick gave Mila that flower. How adorable was that?

Dinah: Right? I melted. But I don't know I don't feel like they would be a match. I'm voting in Abel and Selena.

Normani: Same.

All the girls and guys were spread all over the house, all of them having their own conversations while drinking and eating.

Shawn: Do you have an idea of who you're voting in?

Ariana: Probably Abel and Selena, Either she will be his match or Justin's. You can just tell.

Shawn: I agree, by the way you look beautiful today.

Ariana: (blushes) Thank you, What do you like to do Shawn?

Shawn: Honestly, music is my passion. I love to get lost on my guitar or piano. I also enjoy to write even though I haven't wrote anything in a while.

Ariana: Why is that?

Shawn: Haven't felt inspired, Well, at least not until now.

Ariana: Oh my god, stop. You're so cute. Interesting fact, I love to sing. We could write something someday.

Shawn: That would be like a dream come true.

Could they be a match? Who knows, but twitter was going crazy about this two.

Lauren: Hey you, why are you by yourself?

Camila: Just thinking

Lauren: About the date?

Camila: Yes, I'm so anxious. I suck at this I'm an awkward mess.

Lauren: You're not, you're so cute when you're nervous. Just be yourself, I mean you already have him. He was so desperate to take you out.

Camila: He was really cute, but I don't know. I thought I might be more excited to go on a date I guess I'm just more nervous than anything.

Lauren: I'm kinda nervous too, I'm glad you'll be there too though.

Camila: Right? How crazy that we get to go together.

Lauren: Very.

This friendship was already winning a lots of hearts, twitter was crazy about them. Some were starting to ship them, a few people tried to come up with their ship name but failed.

Chantel: Are you feeling okay?

Abel: Yeah, just hate losing to him

Chantel: I think that everything happens for a reason

Abel: I agree, at least if they go in the truth booth we'll know he's not her match

Chantel: Right, so cheer up. Take some shots with me

A lot of friendships were being made, the concept was to find love but why not start anything with friendship first?

The rest of the night was uneventful, a lot of couples were becoming closer. Friendships were becoming real, it was beautiful to witness everyone making this connections and everyone was anxious to see who this perfect couples would be.

Twitter was crazy with their guesses, Also with this beautiful friendships being created. This was a show for everything, more than anything to open people's minds that love could be found anywhere, even the most unexpected places love had no gender, color, religion, age. Love was love and should be accepted by everyone in any shape or form.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 353 33
"Im Taylor, yes the blonde curly haired, blue eyed country-pop princess, who sings what she experiences, and yes, i am the long term girlfriend of Jo...
387K 7.5K 200
@harrystyles started following you. ••••••••• i have no rights to any photos included in this story
2K 501 45
Eight girls are given the opportunity of a lifetime when they each win a spot from a writing contest to compete on a reality TV show. Featuring your...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...