Unloved But Unforgotten

By DemetriaTheGreat

Lillian Mathews is 15 years old and goes to South Hagerstown High School. her life has always been horrible e... More

Unloved But Unforgotten
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Maybe Sequel ?
Sequel and more!
Project!
News
update
almost
winners!
drabbles
k.
bipolar
drabble/one shot

Chapter 9

3.6K 62 2
By DemetriaTheGreat

- Demi's POV -

we finally finished everything up and we went out to the car.

"Demi, I'm driving." Dallas said to me.

i gave her a look. "Uh, no you're not." i said, trying to open the door to my drivers side but i forgot she had the key.

"Yes, i am." she said.

"No, you are not driving my car. hand me the keys." i warned her with my eyes.

"No, absolutely not. you are way to tired to drive right now."

"Dallas! stop trying to control my life! give me the damn keys!" i yelled.

"No, Demetria! I'm not giving you the keys. so either get in the passenger seat or stand here and argue with me until you're late for work."

"I hate when you do this!"

"I don't care! get in the car!"

"No, I'm driving my own car!"

"No, you're not! and you don't have a choice! now, get in the car! now!"

"Stop it! stop trying to tell me what to do! you have always done this! i am grown now, Dallas, you cant control me and you cant tell Momma to tell me what to do! give me my fucking keys so i can drive!"

she stood there, glaring at me.

i balled my fists up into my hair, wanting to scream in frustration.

"Why are you being so difficult?" Dallas finally asked me.

this made me pissed. i finally broke into anger. "ME!? i am NOT the one being difficult here! so do NOT go there with me! hand me the mother fucking keys so we can leave!" i yelled as loud as i could without screaming.

i hadn't realized it but i was really close to her face and i was pointing my finger at her.

"Okay, first of all, if you don't get your finger out of my face, I'm going to break it. and second of all, if you yell at me one more time, I'm going to punch you. and lastly, if you don't get in the car right now, i am going to loose my mind. you do NOT want me to loose it in the parking lot of a police station. you know me all too well." Dallas said with calm anger.

her voice was shaking with anger, she was trying to control herself. but she was right.

Dallas was always more athletic and could always beat me in a fight.

and no one wins a fight against an athletic girl with anger issues. no one.

i calmed myself down, taking a step back. i took a calm breath, knowing i wouldn't win this fight, no matter how angry it made me to know that i let her control me, again.

i sighed and walked around the car, getting into the passenger seat.

i looked out the window at Lillian who was utterly shocked.

she was so shocked that she was frozen.

she looked like she was about to say something but Dallas beat her to it.

"Don't say a word." Dallas gritted to her. she snapped her mouth shut and got into the car.

we rode to my house in silence. when we got there, my friend, Marissa, was watching Mackenzie.

she left when she realized that i wasn't in the mood for conversation.

Dallas took Mackenzie's car seat out of my car and put it in hers.

Lillian gave me a hug before she left, taking her back pack with her.

they left and i got ready for work.

- Lillian's POV -

its been a long 24 hours and i was so tired. i sat in the passenger seat, my head leaning on the window while i drifted into sleep.

i was woken up when i felt kicking on the back of my seat.

when Dallas realized that Mackenzie woke me up, she gave her a stern look. Mackenzie stopped quick.

she was excited about something. she was bouncing up and down in her car seat and kept trying to rush Dallas.

"Calm down, Mackenzie." Dallas said.

"Is Lillian coming too!?" Mackenzie basically yelled right in my ear.

"Yes, Lillian is coming but we still have a lot of time and a lot to do so calm down." Dallas said.

"What is she talking about? where are we going?" i asked Dallas.

"Gymnastics practice." Dallas said.

she was a pretty simple person, i liked it.

the only reason why i wouldn't get along with her is the fact that she has anger issues and so do i.

she is also controlling.

"Cool." i said.

"Aren't you excited!?" Mackenzie yelled again.

that is one thing i will never look forward to when i get older and have kids.

"Yes but can you please stop yelling?" i said, quietly.

"You don't like me." Mackenzie stated.

Yes i do. i just have a headache from being up for so long. i haven't slept in a while." i said softly.

"No you don't!" she yelled, kicking my seat.

Dallas pulled into a driveway. Dallas got out quickly and unbuckled Mackenzie. "Stop." she gritted.

Mackenzie stopped but kept pouting.

Dallas carried Mackenzie into the house and i followed behind her.

Dallas put her down when she got inside.

apparently, the whole Lovato family had money.

Dallas' house wasn't as big and elegant as Demi's. this house was more cozy and homey.

i liked this house more, it was more comfortable.

it was also a bit messy.

"Excuse the mess." Dallas said as if she had read my mind.

"It's fine." i mumbled.

"Mackenzie, why don't you show Lillian your room?" Dallas said.

"No." Mackenzie said, glaring at me before running up the stairs.

Dallas was going through a drawer in a desk set up in the corner.

she turned to me. "Need some sleep?" she asked me.

i nodded and she started to walk up the stairs. "You coming?" she turned to ask me.

i nodded and followed her up the stairs, down the hall, and into a room.

"Here is where you will sleep. my room is the next one over, between you and Mackenzie's room so while you are here, you don't have to worry about her waking you." Dallas said.

"Go ahead and get comfortable and i'll be downstairs. let me know when you're awake so i can get you some stuff to take a shower." she smiled at me.

i nodded and yawned.

she left the room, closing the door behind her.

i flopped down on the bed and fell asleep instantly.

- Dallas's POV -

stress.

i left Lillian's room and went to Mackenzie's room at the end of the hall.

"Mackenzie, let me talk to you." i said, giving her a stern look as she stopped playing with her dolls.

"You have to be nice to Lillian, alright?" i said.

"No. she is mean to me." she said with that 'she started it' attitude.

she was so much like Demi that it killed me!

"She wasn't being mean okay? she has had a really, really horrible life and she has a problem that she is trying to deal with. you have to understand that, okay? i need you to understand that. do not be mean to her even if you think she is being mean to you."

"But why?" Mackenzie said.

"Because she has some issues that she's trying to deal with. she likes you, Mackenzie, she just has a problem showing it."

"Okay." she said, her head hung low with shame.

"Promise me you'll be nice? if you be reeeeeeeeally nice to her, she'll open up to you and be your best friend."

her face brightened up, her smile wide just like Demi's. "Really!? best friends!?" she asked me.

i laughed and nodded. "Yes, baby girl, your best friend."

"Okay. i cant wait to have her as a best friend!" she said, excitedly.

"You gotta be nice, though. reeeeeeally nice."

"I will! i promise!" she said, jumping up and down on her knees.

i got up and left, not sure how to handle her excitement.

i went into my room to see Rob laying there, still asleep.

i crawled in bed after kicking my shoes off. i snuggled up to him, wrapping my arms around him.

he snaked his arms around me and pulled me really close.

"I've been waiting for you. but when you said you were going to Demi's house, i figured it would be a while." she said, smiling.

"I'm sorry babe." i apologized, pecking his lips.

i totally left out the whole Lillian story, too tired to say anything else, i slipped into sleep.

************************************************************************************************

OKAY HONESTLY.... I COULDNT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SOOOO HERE YA GO!!!!!!     

I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW IF THIS STORY GETS TO 350 BY THE TIME I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL!!!!

~ Alisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 17.2K 70
After Demi's last tour, she wanted to try teaching. She went to college, got her degree, and she is now teaching her first year of second grade. Most...
45.2K 1.9K 29
When nineteen year old Demi is about to start her second year of college, she suddenly gets kicked out of home. With no money to continue her studies...
1.3K 41 14
14 year old Aliyah Davis is getting bullied at school. Why? Because she's black. The only thing that keeps her spirits up is music, mostly Demi Lovat...
105K 2.4K 55
Sierra, 11 thrown away by her parents and adopted by Demi Lovato, can Demi help Sierra over come her bad habits and have a normal life again? Read th...