To be Free (Ace x Reader)

By RawrImaOtaku

She was born as a Celestial Dragon and she hated it, so (Y/n) ran away at the age of 17. Along her journey of... More

DEDICATION
What is Freedom?
Compliments
A Pineapple Enters
Whitebeard
ENTER THE SEXY FIRE GOD! (FINALLY)
Bounty
A/N
OH SHIT!
Strip Poker~
Shipping and OTP
Jealousy Part One
Jealousy Part Two
Strip Poker : The Rematch
Seeing It
~Pocky~
Mornings
One Hell of a Way to Start
Decorating!
~Most Wonderful Time of the Year~
THIS IS WAR Part 1
THIS IS WAR Part 2
Christmas Day and a Drunken Confession
Hangovers and Drunken Memories
Kisses and Sober Confessions
Nightmares and Comforting Cuddles

Valentines Day Part 1

1.7K 34 22
By RawrImaOtaku

A/N : HOLY. SHIT.

Some reader out there : EEEERM RAWR! VALENTINES DAY WAS OVER TWO MONTHS AGO!

I GET IT! I'M SORRY! AGH I DON'T EVEN KNOW! I GOT STUMPED ON WHAT TO DO! BUT I KNEW I COULDN'T MOVE THE STORY ALONG WITHOUT A V-DAY SPECIAL BECAUSE MY HEART WOULD BE LIKE, "What the hell?! You did one for Christmas and New Years, but you'll just skip right over V-day? Wth?"

I APOLOGIZE SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! T^T I REGRET EVERYTHING! ANYWAYS! THANKS FOR BEING LOYAL AND STICKING WITH ME EVEN THO I SUCK AT UPDATING ON SCHEDULE! Enjoy....?

VALENTINES DAY! A day of romance! A day where you get to show the one person you care about most how much they mean to you and you to them. You started your Valentines day in a very cheerful mood, but that plummeted the moment you entered the kitchen. You had made homemade chocolates for Ace last night and put them in the freezer, but when you opened up the freezer door, only small chocolate pebbles were left. Your eye twitched and your fist clenched. Someone ate your chocolate.

 You were super pissed. Do they know how hard you worked on those chocolates?! You aren't the most gifted cook so it took you forever to get those just right!

    "ALL RIGHT! WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL ATE MY GOD DAMN CHOCOLATE?!"  you yelled as you looked at the group of guys enjoying their breakfast. They all went dead silent. You crossed your arms and tapped your foot impatiently like a mother waiting for her child to fess up before scolding them.

    "W-We don't know (Y/n)! HONEST!" yelled Thatch, trying to speak up for everybody. The one you suspected most was actually Thatch, so you didn't buy what he said even for a moment.

    "Oh Thatch~ why not come over here, yeah?" he shook.

    "I-I'm good here! But thanks!"

    "No~ no~, nonsense Thatch! It'll be quick! I promise! Just come over here for a sec! Or else." his gulp was loud and he shakily made his way over to you.

    "Yes?!" he squeaked out.

    "Breath in my face."

    "W-WHAT!? HAH!? BREATH IN YOUR FACE!? GROSS (Y/N)! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"

    "Thin ice buddy, thin. Ice. Now breathe in my face." he nodded his head, bent down, and softly blew onto your face. You sniffed. Your nose was top fucking notch as said before. Your eyes snapped open in a harsh glare that would have anyone pissing themselves if they didn't know you.

     "It was you. You ate the chocolates I made for Ace."

    "I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME OH MY GOD IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, THEY WERE DELICIOUS! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE FOR ACE! ME SO SORRY!"

    You blinked twice. The room was once again silent and Thatch was panting hard. You sighed sadly. 

   "It's....It's cool. Just, ask before you eat. I gotta go." you walked out of the kitchen before Thatch could say anything else and now you were just glum. Not mad. Just glum. You had an aura of sadness surrounding your form and your heart ached. What were you going to do? That was the main thing you had planned for today. You would give him the chocolates, he would hug you and thank you repeatedly, and then you two would hang out, and then the ship would dock on a summer island, and you two would spend the day together, sharing a romantic meal at a 5 star restaurant you made reservations at.

     'Wait. Just because I don't have the chocolates doesn't mean the whole plan goes out the window! I can still do all that stuff!' 

    Your happiness came back full force and you were determined. 

    'Instead of chocolates...why don't I try making him a breakfast, da?' A/N: (Fuck. Sorry. I've been rewatching Hetalia and Russia is getting to me. XD)

    You smiled brightly and ran back to the kitchen.

    "THAAAAAAATCH!" he stiffened and looked at your horrified, but instead of seeing the pissed off face he was expecting, he got a lovely face full of smiles. 

    "Y-Yeah??" 

    "I'm gonna borrow the kitchen mkay? And don't argue with me. You owe me for eating Ace's gift." he nodded and you went to work right away.

    'Nothing fancy here since you aren't an amazing cook. Meat. He likes meat. Bacon? Yeah. Bacon and sausage and eggs. Perfection!' you thought as you got right down to work....

~Time Skip~

    "Oh. Dear. God. What the hell have I done?" you gazed down at the plate of food meant for Ace, well actually, you couldn't really call it food. Food is edible. And what you made, definitely was not edible. You panicked.

  "There's no fucking way I'll be able to throw this in the ocean for the sea kings....even THEY'LL get sick. And none of the other guys would eat this." You were in quite a conundrum. Before you got the chance to grab the place and dispose of it properly, in came your Freckled faced boyfriend.

  'OH FUCK NO!' he sat down and smiled dreamily at you.

    "Hey princess, happy Valentines day. In the kitchen? That's rare. Whatcha making?" he leaned on the counter and his smile got even bigger when he saw the plate in front  of you. He reached for it and before he could grab it, you snatched it away.

  "U-Um! I wouldn't do that!" you panicked.

    "Hm? But it looks delicious!" he gently grabbed the plate of burnt and undercooked items and gently set them in front of himself. Ace picked up a piece of.....bacon?? and bit into it, a loud crunch resounding through the silent kitchen. Your face took on a look of complete terror as he took another loud, nasty, crunchy bite. He hummed.

  "Delicious! You know me so well babe! I just love my bacon extra crispy. Thanks!" he smiled ear to ear and finished off that nasty ass strip of bacon. Next was even worse. Eggs, sunny side up style. Or, er, they were supposed to be at least. Instead of a slightly runny yoke and an easy to cut into egg white, it was stiff as a board and it looked like the most unappetizing thing in the whole entire universe. He picked up a fork and a knife and cut into it with little to know effort. (Surprisingly. Jesus fuck, that egg is totally fucked.)

  He popped the piece of hard egg and chewed on it. His smile got even wider (if even possible).

    "Wow! I've never had them like this before, you should make me breakfast more often!" and he finished up that "egg" in no time.

    'What in the?! WHAT'S HE DOING!?'

    "A-Ace! Seriously! You can stop eating!! I'll have Thatch whip you something up! So just stop! You're going to get sick!" you reached out to take the plate away but once again Ace avoided it.

    "No! You worked so hard on this breakfast, and it's delicious! Why would I want something Thatch makes me instead of you?" You stood there dumbfounded.

    'Is he for fucking real right now?'

    Ace bit into a very underdone sausage and he chuckled.

    "Medium rare. My favorite." Ace finished off the whole plate, and he even licked it clean. 

    "A+!" he stood up and grabbed your hand and you two walked around the deck.

        'He actually....ate that.'

    "Ace....are you uh, feeling alright?" you asked.

    "Hm? Better than alright, that breakfast was really good, thank you (Y/n)." you turned your head away out of embarrassment.

    'Oh god...I've never acted like this before. FUCK YOU FRECKLES!! WHY YOU DO DIS TO MEH HEART!? Oh! Right! The plan...so...he had breakfast, kind of. Oh right! THE PLAN! Next should be-'

    "We've arrived!!" yelled Thatch. You smiled brightly. This was it. Time to turn this Valentines day around!

A/N : I LOVE YOU LITTLE DINOS SO VERY VERY MUCH!

PLEEEEAAAASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. MEAN. GOOD. UP TO YOU. I WELCOME IT WITH OPEN ARMS!!

Toodles~! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.3K 70
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
89.1K 2.9K 51
We were suppose to hate each other, instead we found love. ~~~~~ Portgas D. Ace x Fem reader READ WARNINGS BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK! Cover art is m...
16.7K 895 19
He knew he was free, with Pops and his family by his side, travelling the seas was never unpleasant. She thinks she is free, at least compared to ot...
131K 4.4K 34
[COMPLETED] This story is about ace and luffy with whitebeard pirates. Hello guys this is my first time writing a story so if there's any mistake ple...