Bonded To My Enemy

Par corrupted_goddess

"I can't change who I am. Not even for you." Jinelle is a werewolf, Zachaes is a vampire, what happens when f... Plus

Prologue
"In Her Heart."
"What is trust?"
"The Beast Inside."
"Who I Am"
"Brand New Life"
"The Wolf And The Moon"
"Never Stop Loving You"
A/N
"Little One"
"Die Today"
"I Created Your Hate"
"I Dare You"
Characters
"Blood Of My Enemies"
"Sisters By Blood"
"The Darkness Inside of Me"
"Your Own Mind"
Epilogue

"Who Am I?"

94 8 3
Par corrupted_goddess

4 years later
:
:
:
Jinelle sits in her room flipping through songs on her Phone. She puts in her headphones and presses "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift.

Rosetta walks into her daughter's room and Jinelle pulls her earbuds out.

"Hi Mama," she smiles.

"Would you like to go hunting?" Her mother asks.

Jinelle nods. She walks into her closet to change into her phasing clothes.

"Jinelle," Demitri calls "You're not going hunting unless I go and I am busy."

"But Papa!" Jinelle whines.

"You will not leave the forest without me!" He says sternly.

Jinelle can feel her canines lengthening. "I am seventeen! I can take care of myself!"

Demitri pushes his power at his daughter. She bares her neck reluctantly and stops phasing.

"You may leave on your own when you stay out of trouble," Demitri says in a low, quiet voice.

"Damn dominant wolves," Jinelle mutters under her breath as her father leaves.

Jinelle notices that Rosetta left. She checks to make sure she really did then phases. She leaps through her window and pounces on Lucas. She bares her teeth at him.

"Jinelle!" he yells.

Jinelle tears into his leg and as he cries out in pain she runs at full speed to the forest. He will heal fast enough she thinks.

Jinelle wasn't trying to hurt Lucas, but she needed to immobilize him.

Jinelle hears her father yell from the mansion, but that pushes her to run faster. She jumps into a stream and runs down it so that her father can't catch her scent for a little while. Once she is satisfied with her scent being far enough away, she jumps out of the water and continues running through the forest. She can hear her father and his wolves coming after her. She takes a sharp right turn and keeps running.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Zachaes feels his teeth lengthening as he feels her tiring. He doesn't know who he is feeling, but he is sure it is his mate.

"Zachaes," Adrian says loudly to his son.

"She is being chased," Zachaes mumbles.

"Who, son?" Adrian asks.

"My mate," he replies.

Adrian gasps and runs out of the room faster than the human eye can see.

.....................................................................................

"Vivianne," Adrian whispers to his wife.

"Yes?" She turns around.

"He has found his mate," Adrian says wide eyed.

Vivianne gasps."But she is not in our Coven," she thinks "Where has he gone?"

"I do not know, my love," Adrian wearily replies.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Demitri loses his daughters scent at the stream. He howls and jumps over the stream along with his top four wolves. He was angry when he saw what his daughter had done to Lucas. He didn't understand why his daughter wouldn't listen and stay at the mansion.

Demitri, love, you know she hates being confined. She is her fathers daughter. He hears Rosetta say through their bond.

Demitri mentally chuckles and continues looking for his daughter.

..........................................................................

Jinelle can hear the wolves getting closer. Suddenly she sees something flash by. She stops dead in her tracks and bares her teeth. A boy slowly comes out of the shadows and they stare at each other.

"Don't run away please, not again," he says "I haven't seen you for four years..."

Jinelle can hear her father coming nearer. She nudges his leg backwards and when he doesn't budge, she growls.

"Until we meet again," he says then flashes away.

Everything in Jinelle told her to follow him, to not run away, but she heard her father coming.

Shoot, I'm upwind. She thinks.

Her fathers Beta, Jericho, leaps out of the bushes. Jinelle bares her teeth at him and they circle each other. She snaps her jaws and runs away when he is distracted. She looks back and runs into something solid. She looks up to see her father's wolf. She whines and slowly drags her feet back to the mansion.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Father, Mother!" Zachaes calls as he runs back into his mansion.

"What is it?" Vivianne asks as she rushes down the stairs.

"I found her!" He beams.

Zachaes decides to not tell them that she is a werewolf, not yet.

"What is her name?" Adrian asks as he walks in.

"Well, um," Zachaes stutters "I don't know."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Sorry Papa," Jinelle says quietly.

After the had gotten back from the woods, Demitri used his Alpha command to keep her in her room. The family was now sitting at the dinner table.

"Jinelle, I do not want to hear it," Demitri rumbles.

"Well if you wouldn't lock me in my room all day, maybe I wouldn't leave as much!" Jinelle shouts.

"Rosetta, I found another male's scent near her," Demitri ignores his daughters outburst.

Rosetta gasps. "Jinelle! Is that why you always want to leave? To see some boy?"

"He is not some boy!" Jinelle screams at her parents.

Zeidan speaks up. "It's her mate," he mutters.

"What?" Logan asks.

"Nobody acts like that unless it is their mate," Alexander arches an eyebrow.

"Jinelle, that is enough," Demitri scolds. He tries to make her wolf submit.

"No, Alpha, I cannot submit," she says as she walks out.

"She is more dominant than I thought," Demtri mumbles as he stands up.

"I've got this Papa," Zeidan says. He follows to where Jinelle is.

"Ella," he says.

"What?" She turns around with misty eyes.

"I understand," he says with sympathy.

"What? Have you found your-" Zeidan puts a hand over her mouth then points to his ear.

Jinelle nods then they both run outside. Both phase and run into the forest. Once they are far enough away, they phase back into their human form and sit in their favorite spot. It is a little hill, overlooking the Great River.

"Have you found your mate, Zeidan?" Jinelle asks.

He nods. "Her name is Bellatrix. She is kind and contrasts me perfectly, but she is dominant enough to be the next Alpha female, our next Luna."

"That's nice," Jinelle sighs.

"Have you?" He asks.

Jinelle nods. "But I'm confused, I'm young."

Zeidan thinks for a moment. "Yes, but look inside yourself, Do you want to be with him?"

Jinelle nods again. "My wolf agrees."

Zeidan looks at his younger sister and smiles. "Then there you go. I'll cover for you. Stay out for a little bit then come back." He pats her back and phases.

Jinelle stands up and looks into the river. "Who am I? If I can't be who I am?"

"You, my dear, are who I've been waiting for."

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Zachaes looks at the sweet werewolf who is his mate.

"Who are you?" Jinelle asks, finally meeting him in her human form.

"I am Zachaes, but you may call me Zach," Zachaes bows.

"Are you a vampire?" Jinelle asks cautiously.

"Yes, I am," he thinks for a moment "Are you a vampire?" He asks, although her knew the answer.

Jinelle's eyes widen then she phases and she runs off.

"Not again!" Zachaes cries.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

38.9K 1.3K 69
STORY COMPLETE Two best friends, about to enter into the dating scene separately. Except the boy is a werewolf and the girl a vampire / human hybrid...
5.2M 181K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
3.2K 118 8
there love was unbinding between the fuse of a human virgin girl and a mysterious vampire who couldn't wait to have his fill of her, but wat confused...
65.8K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...