Seeing Red (Pretty Little Lia...

By Carlykinz

Lauren Hastings was your average 14 year old girl. Well, not really. So what if her sister Spencer was her pa... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty eight
Chapter Thirty nine
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Foury Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter fourty four
Chapter Fourty five
Chapter Fourty six
Chapter Fourty seven
Chapter Fourty eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter fiftyTwo
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter fourty

607 9 0
By Carlykinz

After my text to the girls I received a call from Mona.
" Nice text by the way" Mona says chuckling.
" I want you at my party, oh but one thing I want you camping outside watching their every move understood" Mona demands.
" yeah okay but, my mom won't let me go she's making me study instead" I say knowing this isn't want Mona wants to hear.
" I don't care figure it out" the line goes dead.
Later on that day Spencer was preparing for Mona's camp whilst I was home studying against my will. Spencer was just about to leave and like always she checked in with me.
There was a knock at the door.
" come in" I call out.
I am sat on my bed room floor with hundreds of books spread out and whilst I am sitting in the box splits.
" how is that even possible sit like that?" Spence says chuckling at my studying position.
" It's pretty easy, are you off to camp Mona?" Spencer sighs " yeah, I guess I will see you then" Spencer says and I nod " I guess so, have a good time" I say.
Spencer finally leaves and I work on my plan to leave the house to keep Mona happy but with out my mother finding out. Mom comes up stairs and checks on me " I will be working from home today in your fathers office if you need me okay?" I nod and smile " sure mom" mom smiles at me and finally she leaves me alone.
I get up off the floor open my wardrobe and dig out my black hoodie and some black gloves. I then open my window glance down at the rose trellis that I have climbed down many times before so this wouldn't new to me. I glance behind me making sure I have everything and then I climb out my window and onto the trellis and carefully climb down it until  I reach the ground. Once I'm down I rush out of my back yard and leave the house and rush into rosewood and wait for a bus and luck seems to be on my side today because I didn't have to wait long I get on to the bus and start the long journey to the camp for Mona's birthday.
After what seemed forever I arrived at the camp after getting off the bus and walking 10 minutes in the complete dark with only my cell phone as a torch.
I settle down in the bushes and lying and waiting. I text Mona that I am in place, I spot Mona counting her birthday gifts  and then I spy my sister and her friends sitting in a tent talking.
I hear a branch snap behind me  and I jump out of my skin, I spin the round with the torch on my phone to see nothing there, I guess it must be an animal I say to myself.
What I didn't know was that there were other people out there watching and waiting just like me. I was getting darker by the second and colder as the sun started going down, I started to shiver and in absolute honesty I didn't have to wait long because Mona appeared in front of me " Ready?" I nod but really I wasn't ready at all in fact I was absolutely terrified .
Mona gets into a little silver sports car and gestures for me to do the same. I climb in and close the door behind me and Mona turns on the headlights and revs the engine and it was at that second I knew this wasn't going to be good I had this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and that feeling was pure dread.
" Mona what are we doing?" I say seeing her evil look in her eyes.
" oh you just wait" Mona smirks and with that she starts speeding down the road, the next thing  I see in the headlights is clearly someone running somewhere or to someone and then I hear something hit the car bonnet and making a loud thud and the the car brakes squeak and I am slammed forwards on to the dash board by such force. I glance up to see whatever it was had gone but I could hear voices of girls screaming for help and then Mona hitting the gas and we were flying down the road again and round the corner.
" get out" Mona yells at me and for a split second I am in too much shock to move.
" Get Out" Mona barks once again but this time I get out the car and I am still unsure what has just happened so, I rush round the corner to see a couple of girls kneeling on the wet road and something laying on the floor between them. I reality took hold of me and it is then that I realise we hit a person a real living and breathing person, I can't look anymore so, I rush back to the bus stop and wait for the next bus back into rosewood. I glance at my phone to see it is now gone half 8 and I am starting to panic , what if I'm not home in time before mom checks on me again?. Finally after what seems like forever the bus arrives and I head back home. Bus pulls into rosewood I practically jump off the bus and run home. My lungs are starting to burn and I can't catch my breath but I continue to rush home. Once I'm in our back yard I finally let myself get my breath back.
I climb back up the trellis and climb back through my window, I toss my hoodie to the back off the wardrobe and then I sink to the floor and let out sob that I have been holding in since the accident. I am shaking with fear and worry about that poor person we hit no.....I didn't do anything Mona hit them was just forced into the car against my own will.
I finally stop crying, I hear footsteps coming up stairs and mom opens my door " There's been an accident Hanna was hit by a car" I freeze...we hit Hanna it was Hanna Marin laying in the middle of the road.
" Omg is she okay?" I manage to say trying to sound as normal as possible.
" No she is in very serious condition" I began to sob again only harder knowing it was Hanna we could have killed.
" Mom" I whisper through my tears and mom comes over and comforts me " shhh it's going to be okay, Hanna will pull through" mom says rubbing my back gently.
Spencer arrives home an a few hours later and me and mom are already waiting for her down stairs. Spencer doesn't have to say anything we just look at each other for a second, I get up off the couch and rush over to Spencer and we just hug each other tight.
" I'm sorry" I whisper over and over again feeling the guilty eating away at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 111 18
Sometimes someone hurts you so bad, it stops hurting at all. Until something makes you feel again. And then it all c...
151K 8.3K 56
❝We are never going to be family.❞ • • • Three half-siblings, living in different situations, with enough hate to kill each other. By some joke of th...
13.5K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...
1M 39.6K 64
── ❛𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦❜ 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙮...