The Daughter of the Alpha King

By xCuriousWriterx

She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good littl... More

Prologue
The Daughter of the Alpha King
Ch. 1 - Riding in a carriage
Ch. 2 - The Proposal
Ch. 3 - First time saying 'No'
Ch. 4 - What Happened?
Authors Note
Ch. 5 - Please Don't Tell
Ch. 6 - Seized
Ch. 7 - Meeting my Mate
Ch. 8 - Logan
Ch. 9 - No Sparks?
Ch. 10 - You Jerk
Dear Readers:
Ch. 11 - How is it my fault?
Ch. 12 - Stitches and Apologizes
Ch. 13 - Running for dear life
Author's Note
Ch. 14 - Hide and Seek
Ch. 16 - You Disobeyed Me
Ch. 17 - You truly are a monster
Ch. 18 - Possessive Alpha
Ch. 19 - Alpha Winston
Ch. 20 - Is she dead?
Ch. 21 - Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 22 - Angry She Wolf
Ch. 23 - Controlling Rae
Ch. 24 - Jessyca
Ch. 25 - Rose is an alpha?
Ch. 26 - Wolfsbane
Ch. 27 - Facing the truth
Ch. 28 - The Attack
Ch. 29 - Special Prisoner
Ch. 30 - The Flyer
Ch. 31 - Banished
Ch. 32 - Black Knights pt. 1
Ch. 33 - Black Knights pt. 2
Ch. 34 - Iris
Ch. 35 - The Plan
Ch. 36 - Luna
Ch. 37 - Blood Alpha
Ch. 38 - Blood Alpha is dead
Ch. 39 - New Beginnings?
Ch. 40 - Bad Dreams
Ch. 41 - Transitioning
Ch. 42 - I Love You
Ch. 43 - Logan is back
Ch. 44 - Forever Promise
Ch. 45 - Mates
Ch. 46 - Ceremony pt. 1
Ch. 47 - Ceremony pt. 2
Ch. 48 - King Charles
Ch. 49 - King of Rogues
Ch. 50 - Going Back Home
Ch. 51 - Old Friends
Ch. 52 - Light in my Life
Ch. 53 - Battle Plans
Ch. 54 - Counting Days
Ch. 55 - War
Ch. 56 - Dexter
Ch. 57 - Dexter's Story
Ch. 58 - Traitor
Ch. 59 - Chase
Ch. 60 - Come and Get Me
Ch. 61 - Destiny
Ch. 62 - Ending It All
Ch. 63 - Our Story
Epilogue
Author's Note : Surprise!

Ch. 15 - Knight in Shining Armor

9.4K 280 35
By xCuriousWriterx

Hi my Curious Readers!

As promised I have completed and posted another chapter and I am working on the next one :)

-C.W.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Logan

My men and I ran fast with power and speed. We ran through the Dark Forest like we were running through a plain field.

I led the raid while Elliot was close to my side sniffing out Roselyn's scent. I was surprised, we were almost through the Dark Forest which meant that she must've gotten pretty far from here.

I was impressed...but still extremely pissed that she would leave.
Like a flash of lightning, excruciating pain overwhelmed me and I stopped in my tracks.

The pain went away but came back even harder and I let out a howl. My men got the same pain as I did and crumbled to the floor.

The pain overwhelmed me but I stood tall trying to fight and not show weakness to in front of my men. I dug my claws in the dirt trying to fight.

And just like that the pain stopped. What the f*ck was going on? I have never felt that type of pain before.

"Alpha..." Elliot whimpered in mindlink.

I turned around to watch my warriors shakily stand up. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Only a Luna was able to cause great pain to the Alpha and the pack all together.

Elliot growled, "Luna is hurt."

My inner wolf, Blade rumbled inside of me and I could feel my eyes turning colors. No one was allowed to touch her, no one.

"Her scent leads this way." Elliot said taking off as we all began running close behind. All in my head, my warriors spoke frantically through the mind link.

"Alpha!? Something's wrong." One said.

"We all just collapsed." Another confirmed.

"Keep searching. Our Luna is hurt and I'm going to kill them." I ordered blocking them out. We exited the Dark Forest reaching the old valley filled with dead trees and brown grass.

Elliot continued forward as we ran after him.

'How far did she go?' I asked myself getting worried. All of us ran till we we were perched on a hill looking over the vast lands.

Elliot tilted his head, "This is strange."

"Is the scent gone?" I asked worriedly but covered it up.

Elliot scrunched his wolf face lowering head nose to sniff the ground. He paced back and forth lifting his head to smell them back down.

"Her scent is everywhere...as if it's been scattered. Her scent was faint to begin with but its almost gone." He mumbled confusingly.

I quickly caught on the scent that Elliot had and followed it frantically leading it toward a huge tree. I looked at the tree placing my paw feeling this liquid sliding down my paw.

As soon as I sniffed the blood, I instantly knew it was Roselyn's.
My vision turned red as I roared slamming my paws against the trunk sending the tree to lay on its side.

I turned to my men letting out a deep growl.

"All of you, get this scent, we are going to find my mate and not stop till we do." They all gave a nod approaching the tree.

My men and I scattered trying to find where her scent led to when one of my men called out.

"Alpha! There's a trail leading towards the east." We raced toward the east and soon came across a small area with white tents in a clump.

We steadily approached the camp site when someone came out of the leading tent. Men began to pour out of all the tents in total about 50.

I shifted into my human form untying my jeans from my leg putting them on same with my warriors. One guy came forward, probably the leader, but no one was the leader of rouges.

"Wow. Alpha Logan in the flesh. Didn't expect to see you here." The guy said standing with his arms crossed.

I chuckled, "And I thought you were dead...Dan."

Dan challenged, "It's Alpha Dan."

I laughed, "You are but a rouge in a group of stray wolves. The Alpha title must be earned...unfortunately that didn't work out for you did it?"

I could tell I got under his skin with my comment. I could tell he tried to think of something to say back as he glared at me.

I clicked my tongue, "Nevertheless, that's in the past. I'm looking for someone--"

Dan smirked, "Ah I guess old habits never change. Lemme guess someone defied you, you had them imprisoned, they escaped and now your after them."

I put my hands in my pockets, "Good one. But no. I'm looking for a girl. Blonde, green eyes traveling with a brown horse. Have you seen her?"

He shifted in his stance uncomfortably and swallowed.

"Nope. Haven't seen any of those running around in these parts of the land." He shrugged but the look on his face exposed him.

I looked at his shirt and saw a tiny patch of blood. Roselyn's scent lingered on his shoulder. She was here. I knew it.

I began to feel anxious wanting to just wrap her in my arms and take her away from this awful place. I was done. No more playing games.

"Her scent leads here, and it's on your shirt. You were never a good liar Dan. So I'm prepared to offer you a deal... you give the girl back and I'll let you and your 'so called pack' live." I held my hand out waiting for him to shake it and give him my word.

Dan smiled slyly, "Now that I think about it. I did see a blonde with a horse tonight. She was so beautiful but she was panicked and scared...that is after she met me."

I grabbed a hold of his shirt bringing him up to my eye level. His men growled and my warriors growled back.

"What did you do to her?!" I yelled in his face. Dan let out a laugh.

"I'm curious...why are you so interested in this particular girl? If I hear correctly, the she-wolves never want to leave your land--" I cut him off.

I let go of my grip throwing him watching him stumble back into his men.

My eyes glowed angrily, "None of your damn business. I'm going to ask one more time before I rip your f*cking head off, where is she?"

I couldn't let anyone know that I had a mate, only my pack was allowed to know. It would let all the packs know that I had a weakness because lets face it, everyone's weakness was their mate or child.

He stood back up dusting off dust from his shirt. Dan put his thumb and pointer finger underneath his chin.

"I mean I understand why you want her. She's quite amazing in the sack if you know what I mean." That blew me up. I bared my teeth, Dan bared his too but I had already lunged at him.

He threw his arms trying to get my head but I ducked turning quickly around wrapping him in a headlock before twisting with a loud crack.

He fell to the floor with a thump, dead. His lifeless head faced his men, his eyes eye wide open. There was a dead silence between my warriors and the rogues.

I turned to face the rogues.

"Kill them all." I ordered. My men sprinted past me towards the rogues.

I watched as my warriors clashed with the rogues breaking their defenses. One rogue had the audacity to throw a punch. Before his fist could make contact with my face, I caught a hold of his arm twisting it behind him.

I pulled out my silver knife running it through his chest as he howled in pain but soon dropped dead. Immediately a rogues came at me, I turned sideways elbowing ones face, punching one into my warriors teeth who was in wolf form.

The next I grabbed a hold of his neck slamming him on the ground snapping his neck. I sprinted toward the tents desperately trying to find Roselyn.

The were shouts, howls and barks surrounding the camp site.
Every tent I went to was filled with weapons or empty with a blanket and pillow.

I sniffed Roselyn's scent again running to the smallest white tent.
A rogue came out from behind the tent and growled at me in his wolf form.

I bared my teeth and charged at him. He lunged for my side but I punched his muzzle grabbing his side and sent him flying into the tree.

When he didn't get up I ripped the tent drape open and was greeted to a small bonfire in the middle. I shook with anger my eyes shifting and Blade rumbling inside me at what I saw.

Roselyn was standing tip toe with chains holding her up by her wrists. Her head was slumped forward and her body was covered in blood and her clothes were torn.

I have never been this angry before. Let alone felt the emotion scared but seeing her like this shattered my heart.

I quickly walked over to her grabbing a hold of the chains and tore them from the top of the tent ignoring the pain of the silver. She immediately fell limply into my arms.

I set her on the softly on the floor before untying the rope on her ankles and wrists. I pulled the sock out of her mouth and her head fell to the side facing towards me.

Her face was bruised and cut and her eye swollen purple.

"Please baby. Roselyn, wake up, please." I begged pushing the strands of hair out of her face.

I started trembling, my hands started to morph into paws with dangerous claws.

'Logan we have to get her out of here now!' Blade ordered stopping me from transitioning.

"Fine." I said. Then Dan's words popped into my head.

'She's quite amazing in the sack if you know what I mean.'

I bent down lifting her upper body up to sniff her neck. Usually when a she wolf has sex with another male, his scent lingers on her.

There was no trace of his disgusting scent on her. I let out a sigh before grabbing a blanket and wrapping her fragile body in a blanket.

I carefully lifted her up bridal style and walked out of the tent. She let out a tiny whimper moving her head to rest on my chest.

I made my way to my warriors who stood proudly covered in blood by their enemies blood. They whipped their heads towards me their faces dropping from anger.

They all carefully stepped forward leaning towards me to get a glance at their Luna.

"Is the Luna okay sir?" Axel asked. I looked at her and was breathless, even underneath all her beatings from me and the rogues, she was still insanely beautiful.

I could hear her breathing rise up and down, her faint scent being covered by me holding her.

I nodded, "She's okay."

"Let's go." I ordered walking through my men.

"Dan!? No!" A girl cried out. We all turned to see a girl crying over Dan's dead body.

She looked up glaring, "Your all jackasses!"

"My condolences." I simply said with no feeling. In my arms Roselyn stirred quietly. The girls eye locked on Roselyn's body in the blanket.

"I should've killed her when I had the chance." The girl charged but couldn't even take a step before my men held her back.

"Let go of me! Let me get my revenge on that bitch." She snarled.

"Kill her." I barked walking away. I heard the girl scream one last time before silence fell.

~*~

It's been 3 days. 3 days since I rescued Roselyn. 3 days since I brought her back to my pack. 3 days she has been unconscious.

I was currently sitting at the feet of my bed anxiously waiting for her to wake. The doctor said that she was due to wake any moment today.

'Just be calm when she wakes.' Blade said.

I nodded placing a hand on her foot that was under the blanket.
I watched her like a hawk even though we were the only people in the room.

Her wounds we're starting to heal again leaving only scars. Roselyn stirred in her sleep and I raced to her side.

"Roselyn, baby it's me. Wake up." I whispered placing my hand on hers. She moved her head side to side before fluttering her eyes open at me.

She gasped jolting up but immediately cried out in pain. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder gently bringing her back to laying down.

She began to hyperventilate, "Wh...how? Whe--?"

"Shh." I soothed running my fingers along her cheek.

"Your safe Rose. No one is going to hurt you, I promise you." I reassured her.

She did a small smile, "Your like...my Knight and Shining Armor."

As her eyes fought to stay open they began to close yet again.

Her comment rang in my head and I pulled the covers over her shoulders. When she called me her Knight and Shining Armor, my heart did a skip.

And I could've sworn, that I felt happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
1.3M 42.4K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...
1.3K 40 51
****WARNING!!! This book has themes in it that may be triggering for some. (Rape, sexual assault, violence, strong language) please proceed with caut...
251K 12.4K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...