TRUST NO ONE

By sar1997ona

This is a story about Sarah white,she lived a happy simple life untill one night came to change the life she'... More

TRUST NO ONE
*chapter 2*
Cahpter 3
*Capter 4*
*Capter 5*
*chapter 7*
*chapter 8*
*chapter 9*
*chapter 10*
*chapter 11*

*chapter 6*

16 4 0
By sar1997ona

Then i heard him saying"ok, I 'll try...just give me till tomorrow.... then he hang up.

I immediately ran to my car when I heard his door swung open..."Sarah.?? where are you going??"

I turned slowly to face him and hesitantly saied "grocery...wont be late" and quickly got in the car.

I threw my bag on the passenger seat, started the engine and drove as fast as I could.

I arrived, stoped the car,took my bag and steppes out.

When I got in the police station DT William caught me "Sarah..what are you doing here??...did something happened??.. he asked with concern.

"no nothing happened just..." i stopped digging in my bag."I found this" revealing the necklace.

He looked at it in confusion "What is this??".. and extended his hand to take it. "it's Jessicas necklace"

He looked at me with wide open eyes, he looked like he was hit on his face..then we heard a man calling his name bringing him back to earth.

The man approached us looking at the necklace and asked "what is this??"

DT William saied with quaking voice "it's...it's Jessica Graceffa's necklace" he was still shocked, I don't know what happened to him.

Then he looked at me "and who is this??"

"it's Sarah white...jessica's friend....she found the necklace"

The man looked at me and extended his hand to shake mine" I'm John Mark the charge of Jessica's case" I shook his hand and smiled back.

"since you found the necklace come to my office to answer some question" he said turning and walking towards his office.

I followed him trying to keep up with his huge steps.

We reached his office he held the door open for me, I got in and sat on the chair infront of his desk.

He closed the door and sat on the chair infront of me. "do you want to drink something??" he offerd.

I just shook my head....he sounded nice but looked so serious and puffy...and hard to deal with.

"ok then...where did you find the necklace??" he immediately got to the point

" in Jessica's house"

"what" he shouted with frowned brows and wide open eyes....I jumped in my place....he looked really scary and nervous..."you what...you went to her house..it's a crime scene you can't just go in there" still shouting...he got on my nerves why is he talking to me like that...god.

"well,I already went there and found it" I said trying to sound strong.

"still.... you can't go there" and he was still shouting...I just felt like hitting him right on the face.

"well she is my friend and I'll do anything to find out who killed her or took her, even if I had to die" it was my turn to shout back but of course with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me for a while...then he said "finding out who did that to your friend is our job not yours so please for your own safety don't do anything like that again....understood" this time he wasn't shouting but i can still hear the anger in his voice...

I nodded my head. "now go to your house and stay safe"..

I stood up,grabbed my bag and went out of his office...

DT Willaim saw me he ran to me "what happened I heard shouting are you ok??"

"yes I'm fine...I'm going home thanks"

When I went home, I took a hot shower to relax and clear my head...I mad a cup of tea and sat in the livingroom on the couch with the TV on..I wasn't actually watching...I was thinking..thinking about what I heard earlier in the morning..is jack the bad guy?? but why..?? if he was the bad guy why was he so nice to me..? he didn't do anything bad to me...god this is to much.

I sat there thinking..didn't feel the time passing..it was alraedy at night...

I stood up,turned of the TV and put my cup on the counter...when I heard a car pulling over...I queckly ran upstairs to my room and opened the window to see who would that be..when I saw it I was shocked and confused..it was DT William going to Jack's house..but why??..why he didn't come to mine??

I went down stairs took my jacket and went to Jack's I have to find out what's going on.

I knocked on his door..

I heared DT William asking "are you waiting for someone??".. then the door swung open revealing Jack and DT William standing behind in compelete shoke.

"S..Sarah..what are you doing here??"..

I replied with a question "what DT William doing here" as I got in and Jack closed the door behimd me walking to stand next to DT William.

I sat on the couch looking at them waiting for an answer...they just stood there looking at each other in confusion not knowing what to say...

"I..I'm here to tell Jack what we found out about the necklace.."DT William finaly spoke.

"and why didn't you come to me then??" I asked crossing my arms.

they looked at each other again and Jack said...or made an excuse "I thought you were sleeping..I didn't here a sound from you and your bed room lights were off so I figured out that you were sleeping"

I can see the fear in their eyes....I didn't want them to feel that there is something wrong or that I know anything...so I dropped it...."ok then what did you find out??"

"we found a finger print on it but we are still trying to find out who it belongs to"

"and how long does it take??" I asked

"it depends whether he is in the system or not"

I nodded my head then DT William said "well... this is all if anything new happens I'll tell you"

then he left to leave me alone with Jack..

"ok I'll go too" I said standing up and walking towards the door when Jack said "wait..where have you been all day??"

I turned to face him "at home..I was just tired"....

"ok..I was just woried you didn't call me or anything" he said smiling

"thanks I'm ok now" I replied with a fake smile...how could he be that cold.

I went home, up to my room, I changed into my PJs and laid on my bed thinking as usual....many thing happened in the past few days..Jess and her missing..Jack who I did't have a clue that he could be like this and now DT William??..why does every one I trust have to let me down??.

I kept thinking tell I drowned in a deep sleep.

in the next morning i woke up with a really bad headache from all the thinking I did yesterday.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and went down stairs to have breakfast.

I sat on the couch watching TV then I heard a door shut loudly...I ran to my door and opened it slowly to see Jack running fast to his car.

I grabed my kyes and waited for him to start moving then opened the door and ran to my car following him...till we stopped at a restaurant....he stepped out of his car, got in the restaurant and took a table..it was like if he was waiting for someone..

I stayed in the car watching him till a man with balck jacket and jeans sat infront of him,but I couldn't see his face he was wearing a hat..

then something happened that I didn't believe Jack put his hand in his pocket and took out Jessica's necklace and gave it to the man..... how did he get it...I gave it to.....then it hit me..it's DT William that's why he was at Jack's yesterday..oh my god.

I drove back to my house but didn't actually get in my house I went to Jack's, I know it's crazy but I have to.

I went to his room, searched in the drawers,in the desk under the bed every where I wasn't sure of what I was looking for..I just needed anything...

then I heard a phone ringing I looked to see Jack's phone on the bed.

I took it..it was an SMS from a blocked number "there is no second chance next time"....what's that supposed to mean..then I heard the door it was Jack..I freaked out..what am I going to do??

I went towards the window,tryed to open it but it was stuk..not the time..

I heard his foot steps approaching oh my god I'm dead I'm dead...then the door swung open......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 0 19
in this a young girl does something no thought would happen and in turn she's offered a great chance to help the world making new friends and new ene...
1.3K 87 17
Waking up in the middle of night to a thump... classic. Kayla panicked for a second, then calmed down and decided it was nothing, then began to drift...
59 0 33
When Sarah is transferred to boarding school after excessive bullying, she believes all her troubles are over. Then she meets Casey. Casey is smart...
1.2K 17 36
Brush my teeth, get dressed, go to school and do homework. That's what my life was about, occasionally going to parties. But when a new kid comes to...