Vulnerable; ChaeLisa

By TheUnwrittenLetter

Rosé is a small town girl that has recently moved to South Korea from Australia. She is a very quiet girl, wi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12

7

2.7K 146 28
By TheUnwrittenLetter

Lisa POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window.  I opened my eyes slowly to allow the sun rays enter my vision. The morning light blinded my eyesight filling them with vibrant colors.  I removed my bed covers and slipped on my slippers.  I reached for my ripped jeans that were hanging off my computer desk chair and slipped them on. I grabbed my black crop top, and slipped those on as well. I ruffled my blonde hair and sighed. 

"It seems like this will have to do."

I rummaged through my closet and found my lucky leather jacket that fit my top so well. I went back looked at myself in the mirror for a quick check up.

"It seems fairly good. I guess its time to go outside." I sighed deeply. I started to walk down stairs before I heard glass break.

"How many times do I need to tell you! Grab me another beer before you cook anything for that mutt!"

I could hear my mother crying. I felt numb. I couldnt move, and flashbacks started to come back.

"Mutt, you disgusting mutt. How come I have a daughter like you?

A slap could be heard as it echoed through the hallways.

"Daddy, I didn't mean it, please forgive me."

"GET OUT OF MY FACE!"

The flashback ended and my cheeks were wet. I quickly ran upstairs and redid my makeup. I decided to go out my window instead, rather than risk the fact that I might get punished again. I grabbed my white reeboks, put them on and tied them quickly. I gripped my side window and climbed onto the roof.  I jumped and grabbed the nearest tree branch that look steady and climbed my way down.  My feet softly touched the ground as I finally reached safety.  I quickly swept the neighborhood and noticed that no one has fully woken awake yet.  I grabbed my black bicycle and pedaled fast down the hill. I felt the wind in my hair and I felt free.

"Watch where you are going!"

I focused on where I was and quickly swerved right and fell of my bicycle. I groaned as I realized I was bleeding on my elbow.

"Are you ok- LISA!?"

I looked up and saw the beautiful strawberry blonde before my eyes. I groaned even more and squeezed my eyes shut. I heard a soft gasp, and tiny hands grip my arm. I felt chills go down my spine.

"Did I do this? Im so sorry Lisa."

Rosé quickly helped me get up and sit on the nearest bench.  I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Lisa? We should take you to the hospital quickly."

"Shh..."

Rosé stopped talking and let me rest my head on her shoulder. After five minutes of heaven, I opened my eyes and spoke.

"Rosé, would you like to go to an amusement park?"

Rosé turned her head to look at me, and our heads where very close together. I got flustered and moved away.

"I would love to go but-"

"Then lets go."

"Lisa you are hurt, we need to take care of that first."

I softly laughed and grabbed Rosé's hand and pulled her towards my bicycle. She helped me fix the bicycle so it was upright. I got on the bicycle and looked at her.

"Oh, do you want me to get on?" She looked at me confused.

I just nodded with a small smile on my face. I tried to hide my smile the best I could though, I couldn't let her see myself like this. Rosé grabbed my shoulder to get on, and gripped my leather jacket. I laughed out loud. She was so damn cute.

"Rosé, you'll fall off if you hold me like that."

I reached for her hands and put them around my waist. She closed her hands together and leaned on my back.

"Is this too close?"

She sounded flustered and I smirked.

"Not at all."

I quickly lifted my foot and started to pedal. Rosé's grip tightened around my waist. We were halfway to the quick mart to get a bandage, and Rosé was giggling, slowly letting go of my waist to lift her small arms in the air. We finally reached the mart and Rosé slowly slide off my bicycle. I parked my bicycle and quicky went inside.

"Why are we here?"

"Rosé, we are here to fix the problem you caused."

"Hey! I didn't do anything! If you were looking where you were going this wouldn't have happened. This is all your fault."

"I beg to differ."

"Oh come on Lisa! Fine, I'll pay for the medical kit."

"That's more like it."

Rosé just pouted and grumbled.

"Stupid Lisa, making me pay for something I didnt do. This is so rude."

I chuckled softly. I found what we need and we quickly bought the medical kit. We started to walk out before Rosé grabbed my good arm.

"Stop. Hold still"

She unfolded the box and ripped the bandage wrapper with her teeth, and gently blew on my injury that was still bleeding.  She then placed the bandage on my injury and softly rubbed the area to make sure it was completely concealed.

"Thank you."

I said this in a soft way, that I was even shocked to hear.

"Anytime."

She smiled brightly and I could feel my heart skip a beat. We quickly got to the halfway point to the amusement park. I stopped at a stoplight until we got the signal to cross and continue on our way. Suddenly I couldnt see and I could hear Rosé's screams. My heart began to pick up and I started to struggle. My hands were tied behind my back and I had a bag over my head. I was useless.

"Rosé! Rosé! Are you alright! Please tell me you are alright!"

"Lisa! Help! What is going on! I am so scared."

Rosé's soft cries started to disappear and I started to get scared. Fear entered my heart I shut down and stopped fighting. I was shoved into the back of some car. A few minutes later I was shoved out and screamed out of pain. They picked me up and put me in a chair. I was still tied and couldn't see.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't miss Lisa. How are you my dear."

I hissed out angerly.

"Mino..."

"Hello my dear. It is so sad that I had to gather my boys to come and get you. Why are you so difficult my love?"

"I hope you choke Mino."

I growled out loud. Anger surged through my body.

"Now, now dont be too hasty my dear."

The bag was replaced and I could see.

"Bring her in boys."

Two men carried Rosé in their arms. She was crying. I felt my heart drop.

"Now Lisa, you know your father owes us some money. He wont leave the house so it left us no choice but to take it from you."

"I dont have the money! Let Rosé go! She has nothing to do with this!"

"Oh no no no, that would ruin the fun now wouldn't it?"

He nodded towards the man holding Rosé's hand behind her back, and he held a knife to her throat.

"Lisa! Im so scared!"

Her screams were breaking my heart. I couldn't stand it. I started to move around. I felt my pocket for my hand knife and felt it peak through.

"Now Lisa please kindly give us our money and we will let you both go. Let's settle this once and for all shall we?"

I cut the ropes loose and lunged at Mino. I punched him in the face, and continued to do so. Rosé was screaming but I didn't care. The rush I felt beating him up was consuming me. I turned around and tackled the guy who wasnt holding Rosé. I knocked him unconscious and made my way to Rosé. The guy dug the knife into her skin and she started to bleed.

"Stop right there, or Ill kill her."

I stopped. I dropped my knife and went on my knees. He came towards and I kicked his leg and grabbed Rosé. I grabbed my bicycle and told her to jump. She jumped and we quickly rode off, with gun shots being heard in the background. Rosé's grip was so tight I could barely breathe.  We finally found a bridge by the nearest town near the amusement park.  We went underneath the bridge and leaned against the wall.

"Lisa are you alright?"

She was still shaken up. I couldn't bare it and wrapped my arms around her. We hugged for a good five minutes. 

"I am so sorry Rosé. I didn't want to get you involved in anything that would harm you."

Rosé just squeezed me harder, while her breathing still didn't calm down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.5K 16
It's a story about a shy girl name Lisa . who fell in love with rosè at first sight. Lisa was born in Thailand and is 17 years old . she came korea t...
246K 8.8K 34
jennie kim is the new foreign exchange student from korea. roseanne park is the school's queen bee. rosé has it all, popularity, friends, a boyfriend...
108K 3.7K 32
Jennie Kim had it all. She was the head cheerleader, dating the quarter back of the football team, practically OWNED the whole damn school and to top...
72.5K 1.8K 37
You're an orphan. Ever since you entered a high school, everything is super hard for you and the one that took care of you. You used to live with you...