A Camp To Remember (Furry Boy...

By Grey_The_Hyena

18-year-old furry, Raff Windguster, goes to a camp called "Oakwood Furry Camp" to spend a week of his summer... More

Arrival To Oakwood Furry Camp
A Friend From A While
The Packs
IM SO SAWRY.
A Different Turn Of Events.
The Wolf Who Cared For One.
Just The Beginning Of Greatness
CHANGE OF THE TITLE (Authors note)
Back On My Paws!
❤️Mated To Him❤️
The Day Of The Secret Spot
AUTHOR NOTE 💌
Am I Dreaming?

The Night Alone With Him (YIFF WARNING)

7.7K 125 124
By Grey_The_Hyena

The walk wasn't long to my surprise, we had arrived in no longer than 10 minutes. We were still pretty far from camp though. 

Arriving to the spot, it already was set up; a tent in place(NOT IN HIS PANTS), a fire pit, and a small log for us to sit on in front of the fire. I peered over to the side a bit and saw a stick that had marshmallow resin on it. Obviously I could tell what is was for. A gentle squeeze on my paw brought me back to reality from my thoughts as my head snapped up, looking at him in surprise, only to feel his warm, soft lips press to mine. 

A quiet groan left my lips as he set the cooler down, still kissing me as I felt his paws press to my waist and gently held me there, our lips moving in unison as my tail slowly flicked from side to side. My ears flattened down to my head in slight shyness as he had totally surprised me. The kiss was broken shortly after and we were left there staring into each others eyes, an even bigger smile playing my lips as I pressed my forehead gently to his head. I closed my eyes peacefully as my tail felt another tail wrap with it.

"So...You excited about camping out here with me in the tent?" He silently spoke, his paws running up and down my back in a comforting manner as his grip on me never ceased to show dominance and protection of his.."property".

"Of course I am... I mean..yeah. I'm not scared of the dark or anything.." I said faintly, hearing the soft sounds of his ears perking up in curiosity.

Damn you...you totally gave it away..You freaking bafoon...

"Thank god I'm sleeping in a tent with you, right? I get to cuddle youuu and snuggle youuu~" He spoke in pure passion as he gently swayed my hips and his with his paws ever so slowly.

"You dork...we haven't even gotten the blankets and pillows set up. Yet alone, the fire." I gently poked at his sides, growling playfully as he jumped and let out small chuckles with ever small poke.

"Okay-Okay!-Grrhaha~ I'll get on it, you~..." He quietly patted my rump and gripped it before smooching the top of my head and pulling back, looking at me whilst biting his lip ever so slightly as if to attempt to hide the biting he was doing.

He then padded to the side and began to grab the sticks he had previously gathered before coming up here and set them in the pit, along with some paper napkins at the bottom to help get it started. Then pulling out a box of matches as I started on getting the tent set up on the inside. I purposely set my pillow and his pillow far apart on the inside of the tent to make it seem like we were sleeping apart in the tent. I was curious of what he would do when it came time to go to sleep.

(After a few months of lots of stuff happening, this is where I continued to type..sorry.. To help me get back on track, i will need to do a small time skip.)

Everything was all set up; the fire blazing, blankets and pillows set up in the tent, and lunch had already been eaten too. Summer had stopped up earlier to see how everything was and make sure the fire was small so it didn't start a forest fire. Definitely would've been the worst to happen..other than Carmen being right about Sebastian not liking me and liking her- Oh what am i kidding.. 

I sighed as i was sitting there in front of the fire next to Sebastian. He looked over at me, perking his ears towards me.

"Is everything okay?.." he asked very softly, his amber gaze on me now. His voice seemed full of concern.

"I just... It's....." I trailed off as I looked down at the forest floor. "This one girl... Carmen..."

Sebastian's eyes seemed to widen a little bit, his body stiffened next to me.

"She.... She's been beating me up and saying that you don't really like me and you like her and-"

"Hey.." he cut me off softly. "She's only mad at me for..." he sighed as he trailed off but began to go on again. "I dated her as a cover up. I felt ashamed of my sexuality and wanted to be normal like everyone else but... Then I saw you and heard someone named Danny talking to his mate about how you were his gay best friend and... I got lost in your eyes and everything about you looked so perfect to me... I thought to myself.. 'What an alpha wouldn't do to be by his side and hold him til the end of time'.. I... I broke up with her to be with you. I knew I'd be so much happier and I was right.." his eyes we're staring into the fire as he spoke from the heart.

I felt warm inside. Loved... This wolf really did love me. And.. I loved him too. Besides the fact that me and him never actually got to know each other deep down, I felt that connection that people get between them that just... Screams to you that you are meant to be together.

I slowly leaned up and kissed his cheek and gently grabbed his paw, his head turning and looking at me now.

"I love you, Wolfy.." I said gently as my hazel eyes stared into his bright amber eyes. His expression seemed to turn very passionate and soft as he looked down at me.

"I love you too, Raff.." He seemed to inch a little bit closer, the gap between us closing as his paw pushed onto my thigh and his face closer than before.

I had gently began to lean up too as then, our lips very softly pressed together in a burst of passion and love. I could feel his paw on my thigh tighter and slide in and out of between my thighs. I soon began to faintly groan and grunt as we kissed, my tail coiling up. I then felt him start to kiss a little bit faster and deeper.

I then let out a small, submitting whimper as he loomed over me. It was at that moment when he heard that, he slowly slid his paws under my butt and began to lift me up and set me onto his waist. I had no choice but to wrap my arms around his shoulders in order not to fall. His free paw reached over and began to grab the big bucket of water as he dumped it on the fire, tossing the bucket away as he began to go for the tent, still kissing me and holding me.

I let out a bunch of more whispers of submission and shy lust as he slid open the tent door flap and gently set me down on my back inside. He then three the pillows together, looking down at me with pure lust and passionate hunger in his eyes as he used his tail to zip the flaps up.

My breathing began to quicken a little as I stared up at him, my tail going wild between my legs. He then began to crawl towards me, soon over top of me. My heart was beating extremely fast as I laid there under him. He then slowly gave his hot, sexy, sly smirk.

I bit my lip hard as he then buried his muzzle into my neck, softly licking and beginning to suck on it, making me gasp out and arch a little. My eyes cringed a little as it felt so great. Soon enough, I felt his teeth beginning to bite ahold of my neck. My body started to tingle as for the first time between us, I let out a very bright, high pitched, pleasured moan. I arched into his strong, muscular body as my paws began to slightly claw down his back unintentionally.

After a few minutes of his erotic biting and sucking, I felt all flushed and heated. He pulled back and stared down at me as he had the biggest smirk and hungered look. He then sat up and began to slide off his shirt, revealing his abbed, sculpted, and rock hard looking chest. I slightly drooled over it but quickly shook myself out of it and looked away to the side, biting my lip. I could hear his zipper and buckle coming down and his pants being thrown to the side. I then felt his paws on me.

"You're in heat~ I can smell it~" He began to growl needily and hungrily as he had me right where he wanted me.

I knew exactly what it meant as I sat up a little and pushed my lips against his eagerly. I wanted this so bad..  Before I could tell what was happening, I could hear the tearing of my shirt. I hadn't realized it, but I had torn my shirt off of me, literally.

He began to growl dominantly and in ownership as he held me, kissing me harder. I could feel him humping the air as he really wanted me too. As he kissed me, I could feel him working my jeans off of my body, leaving us both in underwear.

Every now and then we would stop for air for a quick second before kissing really hard once more, our bodies moving in unison like the flames of a fire. Soon, he stopped kissing and stared down at me, panting as he began to softly ask.

"Would you..... Do the honors of... Taking my last article of clothing off of me?..." he asked very gently, trying not to make me panicked.

"I... I-.... I don't mind..." I said very softly and nervously as I began to put my paws on his underwear band, softly biting my lip as I started to slide them down.

(NSFW WARNING. NSFW WARNING. NSFW WARNING. NSFW STARTS NOW.)

I slowly began to pull his underwear down, using my tail to get them down the rest of the way around his ankles.
I could soon feel a long, warm, throbbing length against my lower stomach. My face began to turn a beet red as I dared not look at it. I was embarrassed...

I soon felt him grasp my underwear band and began to growl, asking for permission. I let back a soft yip in ackowledgement as then he started to tug down my underwear around my ankles and off. I was completely naked under him and so was he. He slowly leaned down and began to kiss me again as my paws explored his upper body, touching and groaning with him.

Soon, he had grabbed a bottle of lube and looked down at me with passion in his eyes. My eyes soon traveled down his chest, his v line and... Oh my... His length was probably 7 to 8 inches long and his knot was already swollen. He throbbed and pre cum slowly dripped down onto my lower stomach as he was still over top of me.

I could hear the squirt of the bottle of lube as he then began to put it all over his fat junk. I then looked up to see him slowly squirting it onto his two fingers, his index and middle.

"Can I... Lube you up?.." He asked very tenderly and soft as he looked down at me, list still in his eyes.

"I... I wouldn't mind..." I said softly as I trusted him enough to.... Touch me there with his fingers..

I slowly spread my legs a little and began to softly lay back a little, my face had nervousness shown in it as I soon could feel his fingers slowly touching my tailhole. I could feel them going around in circles at the entrance, teasing me with each touch as I trembled. I looked down to see him stroking himself with his left paw as he really wanted me too..

Then, I could slowly feel him begin to push his fingers in, little by little. I began to gasp and sharply whine as I looked down, seeing his fingers slowly disappear inside of me. I began to groan and whine as I could feel a burning sensation as I've never been touched there before. I clenched my jaw and gritted my teeth as he began to push them deeper.

He was smirking as he knew I was extremely tight. He took this chance to his his finger, making me arch and whine out loudly in what seemed to be pleasure. My face cringed and I curled my toes a bit as my tail thrashed between my legs.

A couple minutes of him fingering me, one finger, two, then three. It was full of moaning and whining and sounds of pleasure. But then, he pulled them out and pulled his fingers up to his muzzle, smelling them. My scent was coated on his fingers which seemed to fuel his want and need for me. He then slowly leaned down and gave me a few kisses as I could feel him positioning himself, his fat tip pressing to my tailhole. He then leaned up to my ear.

"Are you ready?~.." He dominantly spoke into my ear, whispering as to increase the tension.

I nodded very softly, my face was red. I knew I wasn't ready but I didn't want to restrict this big hunk of a  wolf anymore.

I soon could feel him beginning to push forward, the tip sliding into me, making me gasp a little. So far I felt used to it but soon he began to push in his length. He let out a deepened groan, one that was so full of pleasure, it was like he would spill over right now.

I began to wince as his length went deeper than his fingers had gone, and soon, I began to feel sensitive, making me whine loudly and grip ahold of his shoulders. His paws placed on the tent floor on either side of my head, grunting and growling as he pushed deeper.

I would whine and cry out even more as he then began to slightly smirk as his fat knot pressed to my tailhole, he finally got to his base. He waited for my body to get used to it before thrusting.

"B-... Baby~.... Are you okay?~" He spoke tenderly as his fat meat was balls deep inside of me, making me twitch and tremble a little as I had never had anything inside me there before that wasn't supposed to be there.

"I-i.... A.... Ahhhah~..... Fhnnhhhg~.... I... I think so~.... O... Oh my god~..." It was like I couldn't hold back my groans, his member was basically forcing them out of me as I still felt the burning sensation, but now it was mixed with the feeling of pressure in my gut and the pleasures feeling. It was wonderful..

"Good..~.." And it was at that moment that he slowly began to pull out and slowly push back in, beginning to thrust.

He soon started to moan in a deep, manly-like way, which had made it so much hotter to me. I began to whine as my hips slowly moved up and down with each gentle thrust he pushed into me. I huffed and reached upwards, putting my paws against his chest that seemed to go rock hard in a pulsing motion when he thrusted. It made me tremble and whine even more.

"Fuck..... F.... Fuck~.." He would say through the thrusting, slowly beginning to grip my waist very tightly as he rammed his fat meat into me, making me cry out brightly.

() () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () ()

Almost an hour later of us having sex in the tent, our groans and moans and cries of pleasure filling the air, positions changing every 15 minutes, he finally whined out.

"I-i'm gonna splurge!~" His face was a dark red as he had me on top of him, sitting in his lap as he thrusted upwards into me.

I had to push my paws against his chest to keep my balance and not fall off as he fucked me. It was until now that I started to moan out even louder as I felt his knot almost push in, which hurt.

"Ghhrraahhhaahh!~ F-Fuck!~ Ohh gooo-ooddd!!~" I moaned loudly as he pushed upwards faster and harder than before. Drool had already been on my lips and spots in my vision as it felt so wonderful.

Soon, I felt pleasure shoot through my body, making me shriek and start to howl and bark loudly as I began to spew all over his lower stomach, gritting my teeth after my whines.

"Frrhhha!-Fuck!!~ I-I'm cumming!~" He yelped as then I could feel it.

I then felt the burning sensation get harder as I heard a bright squish noise, almost then instantly feeling him shove his knot deep inside of me, making me tilt my head forward and curl forward, my paws clenching his chest fur as my body trembled. I could feel my gut slowly gurgling and groaning as I could tell he was unloading.

All I heard after that was his loud, dominant, howl into the air as he unloaded inside of me, claiming me officially as his beta.

It was at that moment that I collapsed forward onto him, huffing heavily as we were stuck together now. Then, my vision slowly faded and I let out a soft whine as slowly fainted, everything going black. All I could feel then was his arms go around me and a kiss plant on my forehead and a few gentle words before I fully fainted..

"I love you"..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 640 29
"Gay Furry Love" was a story that was written under the inspiration of a bunch of other stories. Its about one kid going through too much in life whi...
208K 10.3K 23
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!" I groaned frustrated at my sibling. "fuck off Jax." I growled at him. He laughed hard at my annoyed expressi...
8.5K 556 30
For years, the brave and determined wolf Rainer has been preparing to overthrow the rule of the tyrant and murderer of his family, Jarl Magnar. Just...
9.6K 609 26
Inside The House Trilogy - BOOK 1 A tour to Europe sounds like a sensational road trip plan for any American teenager. A trip, but moving forever? An...