Jurassic World: Young Blood

By Braedey95

After his parents had died in a car accident, ten year old Braedey Grady Martin has to live with his uncle, O... More

Sad Beginnings
Uncle Owen and Raptor Cousins
The Indominus Rex Sisters
Mother Rexy
Swimming with the Mosasaur
Flying with Pteranodons and Dimorphodons
New Friends
School, Amber Mine and New Dinosaurs
Meeting Zach and Gray
Braedey's Birthday!
A Terrible Truth
Alliance and New Friends
Jurassic Battle and Mother's Love
List Of Dinosaurs in Jurassic World (So Far)
Isla Sorna love
New Workers
Meeting, Teaching, and Shopping with a Hybrid
Out with the Old and In with the New
Family Day
This Is Halloween
Baby T-Rex
Project Beta

Singing with the Dinosaurs

3.4K 48 32
By Braedey95

Owen carries a sleeping Braedey in his arms, while Ivy and Iris trotted beside him. They were heading home, when Owen noticed Barry coming their way.

"Owen." Barry whispers. "Claire is calling you to go to the Control room."

"Why?" Owen asked quietly.

"Claire said that Mr. Masrani wants to speak with you in the computer about Braedey, Ivy and Iris." Barry whispered.

Owen nodded. "Alright, but can you take Braedey home along with Ivy and Iris, please?" He whispered.

Barry nodded, as Owen handed Braedey over to Barry. He looks at Ivy and Iris, who were staring at him. "Listen to Barry, alright?"

Ivy and Iris just blinked, before walking over to Barry. The trio went home while Owen went to the control room.

~*~*~

At the Control room, Claire was talking with Mr. Masrani in the screen, while everyone works on the security. Then, Owen came in.

"Ah! Owen." Mr. Masrani smiled.

"Hey." Owen greeted. "So... I hear that you want to talk to me."

"Uh, yes, I would like to ask you to come at Jurassic World's Hotel Dining room with your nephew and the new attractions."

"I thought you wanted my nephew?" Owen asked.

"I do, but he needs an adult to accompany him, along with the new attraction."

Owen nodded with a shrug. "Does this mean I have to wear a suit?" he asked.

"Yes." Claire replied. "And don't you dare wear broad shorts, got it?"

Owen sighs. "Fine..."

"Wonderful!" Mr. Masrani smiles. "I will meet you four at Friday, so don't be late."

Owen nodded, as Mr. Masrani turns off his computer. "Well, I should go back home." He said before leaving.

~*~*~

At Owen's bungalow, Barry was outside, sitting on the porch. He put Braedey on bed, with Ivy and Iris sleeping on the floor. Then he saw Owen coming.

"So, what did they want to talk about?" Barry asked.

"Mr. Masrani wants me to come along on Friday night with Braedey and Ivy and Iris." Owen explained.

Barry nodded. "Braedey is in bed along, with Ivy and Iris."

"Thanks, Barry." Owen thanked.

Barry nodded with a smile before leaving, as Owen went inside, he went to Braedey's room.

He opens the door slightly and he saw his little girl sleeping peacefully holding McQueen happily. Ivy and Iris were curled up in to a ball. He went inside before sitting next to Braedey. He looks at his sleeping form with a smile, remembering when he was young his brother, Steven, would tell him made up stories.

Steven was there for Owen and their Mom, since their Dad left them, when Owen was only six. Steven has to take the responsibility for Owen and their mother, making him Owen's hero.

Sighing, Owen looks at Braedey before getting up. He then saw Ivy looking at him, with Iris sleeping on her back.

"Ivy, when Braedey wakes up, tell him we're going out tonight. I want to show him something." Owen whispered.

Surprisingly, Ivy nodded, before going back sleep. Smiling, Owen went to his room to wear his usual clothes. He then looks at a picture frame of him, when he was eight, and Steven, as a ten year old. They were holding each other's shoulders, grinning like idiots. Owen smiled, he and his brother were always together. Oh, how he misses him. Owen looks at the clock to see it was almost dark.

"Well, got get packing." Owen muttered as he went to the kitchen.

Few hours later, it was already dark. Braedey woke up and Ivy told him about going somewhere. Braerey changed into a long sleeve t-shirt, brown pants and boots with a big jacket. He puts on his hat, necklace, whistle and scarf on, before getting his satchel with his ocarina and some of his things including McQueen. The two I-Rex Sisters and Braedey went outside to see Owen on his motorbike, with a big bag on his back.

"Come on, Braedey. I want to show you something." Owen told him.

Braedey nodded, as Owen picks up his nephew, and puts his helmet on. Ivy and Iris can follow them, due to the fact they have raptor blood in their veins. As Owen drove his motorbike, Ivy and Iris followed them to the jungle.

Owen parks his motorbike up nearby a tree, before laying down a blanket on the grassy floor. The four sit down and look at the herbivores on top of the hill. Ivy and iris watch the plant eating dinosaurs hungrily, but due to the fact they already ate, they just sit back and relax.

"They're moving together." Braedey whispered, holding McQueen, as he watches the heard of plant eating dinosaurs.

"Yeah." Owen whispers back.

"Uncle Owen?" Braedey asked.

"Yes?"

"Are you mad at my Dad for not telling you about me?"

"No." Owen replied. "I'm not mad. After all, he is my hero."

Braedey looks at him surprised. "Really?"

Owen nodded. "When I was six, our dad left us. I don't know why, but he left. Steven took care of me and our mom. He was there for me when I hurt myself or I got bullied. He was there to protect me. And I wanted to thank him for everything he's done, but now, he's gone, leaving you alone. I wanted to make it things up by watching over you always, as a thank you to Steven."

Braedey nodded, and smiled sadly, before lying by his side. "Uncle Owen?" He whispers.

"Yeah?"

"You're the best Uncle ever." Braedey whispered with a smile.

Owen looks at his nephew before smiling back. He hugs him close. Then, they saw the herds of all the herbivores circling around them. Ivy and Iris remain seated, not wanting to cause a fight. Braedey took out his ocarina and started playing a beautiful lullaby. The herbivores were listening before, making a weird sound, as if thy were singing. Owen was amazed; he heard about dinosaur mating calls but this, this is just beautiful to listen. Ivy and Iris soon joined in making their own sounds.

The music was heard by miles across the island. Blue and her sisters heard the song all the way to their paddock, and started making weird sounds. Rexy also heard the song in her Paddock, and sang along too. Mona also heard it, as she sang it beneath the waters. In the Aviary, Pteranodon and Dimorphodon also sang in their paddock.

In the hotels and streets, all the tourists heard the weird song and recorded it. Everyone was amazed. Even at the control room, who were watching Braedey and the others on the security cameras. Lowery recorded the song for his new ringtone. Vivian just listens with a smile, thinking it was the most beautiful song she had ever heard along with the others. Claire also listens; the song was beautiful yet sad. She felt a tear coming from her eye, as she took out her phone and look at a picture of her sister, Karen, and her nephews, Zach and Gray. Claire didn't see them for three or four years, it's actually seven years, so she decided to make it up to them. She calls her sister; her phone rang until a female voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Karen..." Claire said, whipping the tear away.

"Claire?"

"How would Zach and Gray like to come in Jurassic World as V.I.P.s?" Claire asked with a small smile.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Braedey finished his song, along with the dinosaurs, before cuddling his uncle's side.

"Braedey? How did you do that?" Owen asked.

"Music can make everyone happy." That was Braedey's only answer before sleeping, along with the dinosaurs. Owen just looks at him, before sleeping holding him tight, like a shield to protect him from danger.

But, he didn't know that there's someone wanting little Braedey's gift.

~*~*~

Somewhere in an island with a dormant volcano, there was a hidden base with many men guarding it with guns. In a dark room, there was man about twenty eight years old, with pale skin, brown hair and eyes. He was sitting on a chair, looking at the computer on his desk. Then, he had a voice message.

The man answered. "Marco? What is your report?"

"Sir, I infuriated the park but I couldn't go near the lab." Marco replied.

"Was there any new 'attractions' in the park they created?"

"No, but I did heard this." Marco added, before playing the song of Braedey's ocarina and the dinosaurs singing.

"Marco? How did you find this?" The man asked in shock.

"When I was walking, I heard the song coming from the jungle and all the paddocks." He answered. "Sir? Is the gifted one here?"

The man listens the song before grinning darkly. "Yes, the gifted child id there." He replied. "Marko, I want you to find the child and send me the child's picture so we can pay the child's parents... a little visit." He added the last part rather darkly.

"Sir, yes, sir!" Marco replied, before turning off his communicator.

The man looks at a picture of him as a teen with a girl with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. "Well, Alma, it looks like you didn't hide your child very well." He commented before laughing evilly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 659 13
You know the Jurassic Park story, but how about Jurassic World? Owen Grady is the raptor trainer at this newly founded Dino-themed park. His younger...
325K 9.8K 62
Anya Masrani. Is any other description needed? No, but I'll give you one anyway. Despite being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world...
134K 3.6K 9
"Well it's still early, if you're lucky I'll make you fall again" • Dani Grady is a 16 year old girl who lives on the island of Isla Nublar with her...
186K 3.1K 23
After her parents died on a tragic accident, Val Grady has to live her new life with her uncle, Owen Grady, in Jurassic World, where befriended all t...