GONE

بواسطة AlYahya25

When 4 detectives disappear in less than a year, the situation becomes critical. So when Rick Curt is forced... المزيد

WELCOME TO COUNTYVILLE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
THE LAST CHAPTER (30)
I Need Your Help!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 4

289 17 69
بواسطة AlYahya25

Author's Note: I Have Updated The Last Paragraph In Chapter 3 Make Sure To Read It As It Is Very Important

They were staring at the two bodies with one bullet in the head each.

"So, they had the night of their lives"

"Really, you think that's the best time to make jokes," Chris said.

Meet Chris and Ryan or as they call them the twins. They are not related in any way but since their childhood, they never left each other and they looked very much alike. They both had ginger hair, freckels and dark green eyes.

"We have a problem," Rodriguez said interrupting them "This is the second murder in two consecutive days," he said staring at the bodies "That never happened before"

"Yeah" Ryan was shaking his head "Is there a murderer on the leach?"

Both Rodriguez and Chris stared at him.

"Or" he continued, "Does she jinx normal people too?"

"What are you talking about?" Rodriguez said.

"Nothing, nothing," Chris said, "you know him, he likes saying stupid things"

Rodriguez shook his head and left them.

"Don't spread our theory" Chris hissed.

Ryan rolled his eyes "Fine"

"Hey Rodriguez" Chris shouted, "Is there any witnesses or did anyone hear something weird yesterday?"

"Yeah, a Miss Kitty wants to talk to you about that"

"Kitty" Ryan's eyes widened "I am not going there, bro"

"Why?" Rodriguez said.

"She has a huge crush on me, she freaks me out, man"

"It's OK Rodriguez," Chris said, "I will go alone"

"We have another problem," Ryan said staring at the bodies

"What now?"

"Who is going to tell his wife and her fiancé?"

Rodriguez and Chris stared at each other they totally forgotten that.

"Well," Chris said "I am going to Kitty so you deal with the lovers, see ya" and he rushed to the door.

"I will go to the fiancé, you deal with the wife," Rodriguez said and then left, Ryan was still staring at the bodies.

"Today is the day that I will stop discovering thing"

_______________________________

Lazily she opened her eyes she haven't slept that peacefully for weeks.

"Good morning"

She looked to her right and found Rick smiling and shirtless. She stopped herself from blushing and stared at the ceiling.

She stayed like that for a while, then stood up, stretched and asked the question that she should have asked yesterday.

"Do you by any chance have a bathroom here?"

"Drew the curtain," he said nodding towards it.

She stared at the curtain for a while and then drew it, she was astonished.

It was the perfect bathroom with a toilet, a sink and a shower.

"Yeah, I was astonished when I saw it too," he said coming closer to her.

"Why didn't you remove the curtain when you first entered the house?"

She looked at him for a while "when I came I was so tired that the only thing that I could see was the bed," she said with a smile.

"Well, you go take a shower or wash your face while I make us breakfast you don't mind eating eggs again, right?"

"No, I love eggs"

She stepped into the bathroom, took her clothes off, opened the faucet and shrieked.

"Is everything OK?" He said staring at the curtain.

"Does this water come from Antarctica?"

He smirked "yeah, it gives you a heart attack"

"Why didn't you share that information before?"

He shrugged not that she could see him "I forgot"

She sighed, counted to three and then stepped under the water. She could not suppress a moan.

It is not that it was cold in Countyville, actually, it is always hot there but even on the hottest days, she used to shower with hot water.

Ten minutes later she was dressed and tying her hair in a ponytail. Suddenly she stared; she looked at the shower and then stared at the mirror again.

"Did I just take a shower in a man's house?" She whispered in a very low voice.

"How did I trust him that much? He could have raped me or at least kept looking at me from behind the curtain"

She shook her head, covered her face with her hands and looked down.

She looked at the mirror again pointing a finger at the mirror "Listen to me young lady" she said in the same whisper " Don't get near him, you don't want him to disappear like the others, don't like him and don't even be his friend, you know that you are a jinx, most of the people at Countyville knows that, so act like it and STAY AWAY FROM HIM"

She looked at herself for a few seconds and then drew the curtain to face Rick's smiley face.

"Fresh as a daisy"

She didn't answer him or look at him, she went straight to the chair and stared at the table as if it was the most extraordinary thing.

He put a dish in front of her and sat in the chair across her.

They started eating silently now.

"Will you leave today?"

"Yeah"

"So I won't see you before you leave"

"No," she said staring at her plate "but you will see me on the street or maybe we will go to the same places"

"Good"

"Don't tell anyone," she said still staring at her plate.

"About what?"

"That I stayed here and when we meet the next time act as if you don't know me"

"Why?"

"I have my reasons"

"That's not an answer"

"Will you do it?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I have my reasons"

She frowned and then continued eating. After they finished, he was preparing himself to leave while she was sitting on the couch.

"I won't tell anyone"

She looked up "what?"

"Your secret is safe I will act as if I don't know you when we meet the next time"

She smiled "thanks"

"Well, I am going now," he said going to the door.

"Wait," she said running to him "thank you for everything," she said with a smile.

He could have fainted from what she had done next. He found his neck surrounded by her arms and her face buried in his shoulder.

"She is hugging me," he thought.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and took her closer. They stayed like that for a while until she remembered that she shouldn't get close to him.

She stared and then broke the embrace.

He was disappointed but he didn't open his mouth.

She cleared her throat "thank you again"

"Don't mention it," he said moving his arms "I am going now, see you around"

After he left, she smiled "oh you will see me and I guarantee that you will have the biggest shock in your life"

What she didn't know is that it will be the biggest shock in both of their lives.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

480 47 14
Heather Marlow. . . She was one basic woman in her mid 30s. Nothing really fascinated her after moving from her hometown Houghton to the big city of...
332K 14.2K 30
|Book 1 of The Betrayal Trilogy - Now Discontinued| [READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-STORY WROTE AT AGE OF 13] *** "N--No! Leave her alone! Please, leave her a...
91K 6.1K 85
✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" "I love you. You know that right?" I...
299 76 22
Four Best Friends, go up and down, round and round while searching for a diamond that two of them are entitled to have. The biggest criminal of the t...