The Indian Fan

By HarsimarKaur97

All The Way From India To London. Shanaya Arora. An Indian Girl Finds A Job As An Event Manager In A Really N... More

Intro
India To London
First Day Of Office
My Love
Sunday Funday
Authors Note
Someone New
Concert & Shopping
Big News
The o2 Arena
Movie Night
Birthday & Proposal
Authors Note.
Changes
Drunk
One Direction!
Thankyou
Authors Note
Weekend
First Concert!
Lunch
Awkward Days
Happy Birthday Harry!
First Kiss
Authors Note
Date
I Love You's
Sick
Mumma's Boy
Barbecue
Falling Apart
A Year Of Happiness
Holmes Chapel
Work & Tours
Harry Styles Tour
Everything Is Fair In Love & War
Breaking The Orthodox
Forever
Always
Epilogue
End Note+Bonus Chapter

India

1.2K 50 8
By HarsimarKaur97

When I landed in Mumbai, India everything came rushing in my mind ,every memory and all good and bad times. My cousin and my uncle were here to pick me up.
I always dreamed of coming back happily and jumping in my parents arm. But now I feel empty. I hugged my aunt and then my sister Suhana. The way they looked seemed everyone was having a grief moment along with long sleepless nights. My luggage was kept in the car as we drove through the same streets I have grown up eating , playing ,laughing,and so much more. Streets reminded me of my dad. I remember he used to drop anywhere I needed to go no matter how far or how tired he was.  My phone buzzed as I unlocked it.
From:Mr.Styles
Text me as soon as you reach home.
I Love You. H.

I sighed as I could never introduce Harry to my parents. Tears pooled my eyes as we drove in silence. I came to know just after boarding in my flight that my Parents body had been found fortunately. Fortunately. Many people who were in the flight Were missing,dead or injured. Once we reached our place my brother was standing outside the gate to welcome we more like sadly welcoming me. Nobody ever thought me coming back home would be everyone crying and all sad faces would welcome me. And that I Would see my parents body lying on the ground on bed rather than them showering me with love. I opened my door as I hugged my brother  as soon as I reached to him. That's when once again I broke down completely. He hugged me tight and kissed my head as his eyes also turned read. My brother had his hand around me as he walked me inside my home. Is it even home without MOM? I thought. I saw them lay all pale with scratches over there face. It was a frightful sight I sat near my dad as I cupped his face in my hands. I kept my forehead on his. "Papa" I said as Sobbed hard. I hugged him once and then  hugged my mom and whispered 'I Love You' in there ears as I got up and stood still along with my other relatives as my brothers picked them up on their shoulder. Tears continued falling down my cheeks as my head went down as I cried all to myself. My heart clenched so bad as my body felt numb. It felt like I was all dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all the things that happened in a few days with me I was purely and totally exhausted. After taking a shower I sat with everyone in the living room and everyone was equally exhausted my niece sat on my lap busy playing with my hair. She was the reason everyone smiled a lit while she said and did silly and cute things. "London Kaisa hai ,Shanaya?" (Hows London?)My aunt asked me. " Bahut sunder hai. Main bahut khush hui waha massi." (Its really beautiful and I am happy living there." I said. We talked for few hours about my work, friends and places. None of them knew about me and Harry except for my brother. I had told him when I met Harry's mum and I was very sure he was serious about our relationship. My brother had agreed when I told him Harry was the one to escort me till the airport and help me with any problem. He at first was a bit protective though he never spoke to Harry however, he liked him now because even after being so far Harry had proved himself right for me. 

We had dinner together which we ordered and I missed my Mothers hand cooked food so much that again had me in tears as I wiped them quickly before anyone could notice. We were all were done as we all headed to again to the living room. I quickly messaged Harry about my whereabouts. As soon as I did that Harry was calling me for face time. I excused my self as I went to my room. My niece about 3 years old followed me. She was my cousin brothers daughter. Cute little curly hair, big brown eyes and red plump lips. She was the only one who bought a smile on everyone's face during this time. She followed behind me while playing some video on the mobile. I didn't mind her being inside. I quickly answered his call as his face appeared on my screen. "Hey" I said & smiled. "Hey. How's it going there? You alright?" He asked all at once and he sounded extremely worried. "I am alright Harry" I said looking away and blinking away my tears. "Look at me Shanaya" he said as I did it and started sobbing once again. "Hey shoo" he said and I knew he wished he was here with me and I did the same. "Bua, aap roo kyun  rahe ho?"(aunt why are you crying?) My niece asked with puppy eyes. I shook my head as I wiped my tears quickly smiling at her. "Look who we have here?" Harry said. "Nisha beta" I said sniffing a bit as I made her sit on my lap."Hi bolo." (Say Hi) I told het while pointing on the screen. She smiled away shyly. "Harry this is Nisha." I said poking her cheeks as she giggled."Nisha yeh hai Harry." I said making her look up. As she repeated."Chalo abh hi bolo." (Come on now say hi to him.) I said as she waved excitedly. "Hey nisha. How are you?" Harry asked cutely. "Nisha aap kaise ho?" (How are you.) I asked. "Main thik hui." (I am fine ) she said picking up her shoulders. I told her to go to her mom so me and Harry could talk.

We passed hours talking as I decided him to introduce him with all my relatives. You know if my dad would have been there he would have asked me a million questions about Harry or even  told me to break up. As soon as Harry's call ended up everyone was off to sleep so was I.

-----------after 3 days.-------------

Once again all my bags were packed. I hugged everyone as once again I was leaving my hometown. Missing them already I quickly boarded my flight. In the last few days my heart felt heavy my heart was completely broken. I missed my parents enough. My brother was someone who was by my side. After all he was the only one left for me. I settled down in my seat as The flight took off.

Once I reached the London airport let's say there were few paps and flashes around. Harry wasn't here to pick me up. He said that with me in such a state of mind would not be able to handle the paps and if he comes they will just increase more in number causing a lot of distress. However my friend Aisha was here. She has been so supportive taking care of my part of work. I walked through the doors and the flashes continued. I kept my head low. Damn! How will I find Aisha if these people keep on following me. This was definitely not the time I was in good or else I would have actually answered their questions. Maybe. Somehow the security helped me and I saw Aisha standing besides her car. "Oh my god... Shanaya I missed you so much. "She said hugging me and I laughed she was the best. After catching up a bit we finally reached my place. "Guess what? I bought you something."I said turning to face her. I bought gifts for everyone possible. Shopping in India was one of the best thing that made me forget for sometime about my parents tragic death. I took out the gift box from my bag which was kept in the backseat. "These are some sweets for you and your family along with some New kurtas for you." I said smiling at her as I handed her the gifts. "You know you didn't have to do this after what happened." she said taking my hands in hers and squeezing them. "It's totally fine you know I bought everyone something. I planned it for a long time." I said hugging her then at last I was home. I opened my lock and surprisingly the house was all clean. Guess Harry had taken care of my belongings along with me. God I love him so much. I Remember when he called me and said he needs the key to my apartment so the made can clean it before I come. I mean I said no at first but then Harry Is Harry so yup he did  everything. I walked inside as I  plopped on my couch and Sighed. God I miss India already. I noticed the bouquet of pink rose on the isle of my Kitchen I quickly took the note in my hands as I opened it. It read:

WELCOME BACK

H.

I smiled at the small gesture made by him. I breath in the beautiful fragrance of the roses. I decided to take a nice shower before calling Harry.

My bell rang as I set my laptop aside and went to open it. It was Harry standing with a pizza box in his hand. I smiled at him as i let him in. I took the pizza box and set it aside on the table. He was just standing looking at me. I hugged him when I was done. I sighed deeply as his hands wrapped around my waistline. He pulled me closer as my chin rested on his shoulder. He caressed my hair and kissed them to a few times but I didn't let him go. Not now not when I felt like i had no one. I had tears in my eyes. Harry pulled me back as he placed his hand on my cheeks. I sobbed a bit. "Hush" he said bringing my head to his chest. I hugged him as he consoled me. "Okay now no more crying baby." He said wiping my tears as a giggle came out of my mouth because of the way he said it. "Remember I bought you pizza" he said poking my temple with his index finger. "Set the table and then we'll enjoy our lunch." He said and I followed him.

-------------------------------
I sat in his arm after we were done with lunch and dishes as well. Harry today just wore his plane black shirt no print with the first three buttons open and black slacks. "Will you take a nap with me?" I asked him as he took few seconds to answer me.
"I mean if you are free then or.." I was saying as he cut me off. "I will." He said smiling as he pulled my hair behind my ear. We headed to the bedroom which was clean and tidy as I left it. We lay down on our respective sides facing each other. "I uhmm...wanted to thank you for the cleaning of the house." I said biting my lips. He came closer as he kissed my forehead. Laid down on my back as Harry had his arms around me and soon i drifted of to sleep and so did he. I guess!

My phone rang loud making me groan. Harry shifted a bit beside me. I saw the caller ID it was an unknown no. Maybe the customer care. I cut the call as I hugged Harry. "You know it's 5pm in the evening." I said as I kissed his neck. He moved slightly and gave me a peck on my lips. "Good evening love" he said huskily and smiled. It had been long since he laid his lips on mine. "You'll have some tea?" I asked him as I remake my bun. He showed me a thumps up. "Wake up lazy ass" i said as i patted his back and headed to the kitchen after washing my face. I set the kettle as I waited. I arranged some cookies I bought from India in a plate as then was pouring the tea in the cup. I turned around to see Harry coming. His shirt was all creased and hair messy. He looked like a sexy man.  My sexy man. I thought as I set the tea on the table. He settled himself down as I offered him cookies. "I bought them from India." I said as he took one. We spent a calm and sweet evening talking about all we did while we were away from each other. The boys were ready to tour again in September and set the stadiums on fire. Since me and Harry started dating we have never been away for a long time. Him going on tour made the fan girl side of me happy. While the girlfriend side felt a bit sad. Howe'er we had plenty days to spend so I rather not depress myself. "Niall is in London. He wants to meet you?" Harry said while walking in the bedroom where I was arranging my cloths back. I had forgotten about the talk me and Niall. I felt quite guilty of not informing him. "Can we have a dinner with him tonight.?" I asked hoping it was okay." Why don't you just ask him? He said while handing me the phone as Niall picked up in three rings.

--------------------

Niall had agreed on having dinner and i was all ready. I came out of the washroom. Keeping it simple and matching with Harry. I wore a pink top with my black skinny jeans and a white shrug on top. No make up at all except for a lip balm and wore my converse. "I am ready let's go." I told harry as I took my home keys and my credit card. "That was quick" Harry said as he wore his boots.

We settled down in the car we head off to our destination.

Niall had chose a cozy restaurant though he wasn't here yet. But he wasn't late we were simply on correct time. "What will you have" he asked. "Cheese pasta" i said while scratching my head cuz I wasn't much sure about what else. "You sure" he asked as I nodded my head. Niall came walking looking hot like a model. Okay I am totally fan girling right now. It's not like i am seeing him for the first time. But after a very long time. He is Niall James Horan. He came up as he hugged Harry first and then me. "How you guy's doing?" He asked as he settled down on the opposite chair. "We're good." Harry said as he held my hands on his lap below the table."I just came to know about your parents." He said holding my hand. "I am really sorry." He said squeezing my hand before letting it go. "It's fine Niall. I am alright. Thank you." I said giving him a sweet smile. We started conversing and then ordered are food. I practically having a half 1D reunion in front of me and I was so happy. It was a long time after I was genuinely so happy.
-------------------------
Both the boys were busy talking about something thing while I was busy with my head laying on Harry's shoulder and scrolling down my Facebook news feed.
Few people glanced at us and few fans took photos.

"Harry can you unlock the car." I asked him while we were standing outside talking to Niall. He did as I said. I took out Niall's gift box from the back seat as I closed the door. "Here Niall I bought you something." I said while handing him the box. "You didn't have to do this." He said as he noticed the gift car. " You got me something all the way from India." He said in a awe. He hugged once before bidding us a goodbye. He is leaving for LA tomorrow.

Harry's Audi was my favorite one now a days. We went back to my place in a complete comfortable silence and I soon did fall asleep on our way back.
------------------------
"Wake up lazy ass." Harry said mocking my dialogue. Except he said it more sweetly while holding my hand. I came out as i tugged on his arm while he locked the car. I yawned showing my tiredness clearly. "I need to give you your gift." I said as i ran upstairs & Bought it down. "Here Mr.Styles." i said grinning ear to ear. "Thankyou" he said as he placed it in his car. It was 10:30 pm and street was empty. My area consisted more of families living around so I guess everyone slept early. Harry pulled me closer by the collar of my shrug slowly and gently. His lips were on mine in few seconds and it was sweet,gentle and magical. His hands lay on both sides of my cheeks. He sucked my bottom lip as fought for dominance. My hand instantly wrapped around his waist and I gave in as I let him explore my mouth with his tongue. It was long until we kissed. Harry pulled out of the kiss as he rested his forehead on mine.  "I Love you." He said and kissed my head. "I love you too." I said as I kissed his nose. I wanted him to stay the night but i wouldn't want my name in the headlines next morning. So I bid him a goodbye with a flying kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 63 42
This story Is about a girl named Jessie Myers who meets an old bad boy (aka) Harry Styles from there high school, then her life changes completely b...
4.7K 127 65
This is a Harry Styles fan-fiction. It's about a teenage girl named Morgan in high school. She has three best friends, Amy Maddy and Harry. Her and H...
28K 420 23
A teenage girl; katie, alone in her own boring life, that she hated. A boy; harry, comes along and changes her whole perspective of life and how to f...
75.5K 3.9K 41
COMPLETED // Updated periodically with post-story drabbles. WARNING: This story will contain a brief singular mention of physical abuse, ptsd, heavy...