The Gang Leaders Angel

By QueenKeely

"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one t... More

Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Monster
Chapter 2- The gang
Chapter 3- Hatred
Chapter 4- Titus' possesion
Chapter 5- Escaping
Chapter 6- Ninja
Chapter 7- Revenge is sweet
Chapter 8- Drag racing
Chapter 9- Scaring people
Chapter 10- Scared and alone
Chapter 12- sassy Comebacks and beach trips
Chapter 13- Agreements
Chapter 14- Jasmine
Chapter 15- Ball and preparations
Chapter 16- Dresses
Chapter 17- The wedding
Chapter 18- The wedding part 2
Chapter 19- Secret messages
Chapter 20- The call
Chapter 21- An angel
Chapter 22- Amarrad
Chapter 23- Therapy
Chapter 24- You before me
Chapter 25- Gone Mad
Chapter 26- Pain
Chapter 27- Pretending
Chapter 28- New years eve
Chapter 29- Sleeping in the city
Chapter 30- Downfall
Chapter 31- hitting lovers with motorcycles
Chapter 32- "Who is this Valerie?"
Chapter 33- You're beautiful
Chapter 34- "How do babies get formed?''
Chapter 35- Who is Polly!?
Chapter 36- I'll be a girl
Chapter 37- Things are changing
Chapter 38- Claudiac
Chapter 39- The dam
Chapter 40- I like you
Chapter 41- The Truth
Chapter 42-Urgent
Chapter 43- Zac the raging bull
Chapter 44- Someone's protective
Chapter 45- Love
Chapter 46- Never have I ever
Chapter 47- Breakfast with Nova
Chapter 48- Something's wrong
Chapter 49- The country
Chapter 50- Coming home
Chapter 51- Doctor trips
Chapter 52- Baby shower
Epilogue
Sequel
Titus and Emberly bonus chapter
Breaking Titus
His Bratva Princess

Chapter 11- Bachelorette party

135K 4.2K 1.2K
By QueenKeely

Aidan and Cadence <3 Try not to drool over Taylor Lautner

"Strippers."

"Check," she nods.

"Alcohol?"

"Double check!"

"Crown?"

"Check! Looks like we've got everything," Nova grins and squeals hugging me, she is very excited for her bachelorette party tonight. It's been a week and we've been planning it every single day, it's going to be awesome. But we all made a promise to not mention the strippers to the guys, we don't want them to be injured badly.

"Now all we need to do is get ready," I cheer and look at the dress that I brought over to Nova's. It's a sleeveless black lace dress that is tight around all the right places and it stops mid thigh, I paired it with some black heels as well. After having a shower I put on my clothes then started brushing my hair in Nova and Mike's room while waiting for Nova to finish having a shower.

She walks in through the door and I whistle, she wearing a bright red dress that has one sleeve, it leaves a lot to the imagination, it also stops mid thigh. She paired it with black shoes as well, "hottie."

She smiles at what I say and winks at me, "you're talking, look at you!" She exclaims. I chuckle and sit her down so I can do her hair and makeup, I straighten her hair until it's dead straight and clip two bits back. When I get to her makeup I put on a black smokey eye, a wink eye liner and natural beige lips.

She curls my hair then puts it in a bun with the curls falling out, she puts on hold eyeshadow and some natural coloured lipgloss. I roll my lips and grin, we look at ourselves in the mirror and clap excitedly.
                                     ||
"Now, who's the wedding girl tonight!" The stripper shouts, everyone cheers and shouts Nova's name. She shakes her head and I smirk, the guys walk over to her and lift her up. They place her on a chair that's on the stage, Amalia, Emberly, Cadence and I burst out laughing when the guy wiggles his butt in her face. She screws her eyes shut and turns her face away.

"OH COME ON NOVA!" I shout, she opens her eyes and glares giving me a 'help me' look; I shake my head and mouth a no. I'm enjoying seeing her suffering at the moment. Everyone laughs at her obvious discomfort, they are shirtless and are wearing speedo like underwear things with a fake cop hat on.

"Let's get another girl up here," one of them says, immediately everyone looks at me and I shake my head already knowing that this is a very bad idea. I regret ever agreeing to having strippers here, seriously I regret it so much.

"Over here!" The girls shout pointing to me, Nova nods in agreement. I groan when one guy lifts me up and carries me on stage, I really should punch him in the balls- I was considering it. He places me down on another chair and I send Nova a glare to which she sends a sweet smile back at me.

"Now let's see who can be the sexiest girl tonight!" He shouts in the microphone. I shake my head immediately and stare wide eyed at Nova, she looks just as reluctant. But unfortunately they make us stand, Nova starts swerving her hips around and does a spin the points to me. I've got nothing so what I do is twerk... everyone cheers and I know that I'm so going to regret this tomorrow.

Nova thinks for a moment before grabbing a stripper and trailing her hand down his chest they all do a 'whoop whoop.' When she's finished I grab the rope that is hanging from the roof and I jump on it, everyone screams in glee and I laugh. "Now who is the sexist lady here tonight?" He points to Nova and people cheer, including me. He then points to me and people cheer. "Looks like the bride wins tonight!" We walk off the stage together, I feel my phone vibrating and I answer without checking the collar ID.

As I answer one of the strippers shouts, "now which sexy lady here would like a taste of this?" While holding melted chocolate and pouring it over his body, I laugh loudly.

"Willow, what the f*ck," my eyes widen and I gasp when I realise who is on the other line. Valentino. Nova and the girls look at my panicked face then they too panic and bite their lips or nails nervously.

"Oh that's just the w-waiter asking which lady would like a taste of some pork crackling," I stammer nervously and he growls angrily. You a werewolf buddy?

"Don't you dare lie to me. There's strippers there? Have they touched you? Where are you? I'm coming right now," he hangs up before I can reply and I look at the girls in dread.

"That was Valentino," I say, their eyes widen and they all groan. We are all so dead.

"The guys are going to be p*ssed," Amalia sighs. Emberly' eyes widen and she gulps, I've heard Titus is pretty possessive and protective as well.

"Oh god," she runs her hand down her face in frustration. "Just kill me now!" She groans. It only takes five minutes before the entry door slams open and in walks in all five guys, I wish Chris and Landon would've come too. Maybe it would've brightened the mood? Their eyes land on the male strippers and I can practically see and feel the anger radiating off them in waves. Gone is the sweetness in Jarrad, gone is the humour in Aidan, Gone is the cuteness and kindness in Mike, stays the angry Valentino and Titus.

All of them charge towards us, Emberly hides behind her sister but Titus has a perfect view on her. And he says he doesn't like her... Mike wraps his arms around Nova and whispers something into her ear angrily, her eyes widen and she blushes. Aidan grabs Cadence's wrist and pulls her to his chest speaking to her angrily and coldly. Jarrad shakes his head at Amalia with his jaw clenched, he smashes his lips to hers possessively. And Titus.... he literally shouts making people's heads turn to stare.

"WHAT THE HELL EMBERLY!" He screams, she whimpers and cowers away. "They didn't touch you did they?" She shakes her head staring at the ground, he grips her chin and forces her to look up at him. "I'm so disappointed in you," she sighs and tears well in her eyes, his face softens and he kisses her cheek; I stare in surprise, I don't notice when Val stops in front of me.

"Did they touch you?" Is the first thing he says, I look up at him and gulp.

"They only lifted me up," I whisper softly, his fists clench and he grabs my arm pulling me to him.

"You're mine. How dare you even think of the idea of strippers coming to the party? You knew that we would be furious!" He shouts, I flinch and take a step back.

"You don't own me Valentino!" I exclaim, he doesn't have a right to treat me like I'm some sort of object, like I'm his girlfriend.

"Oh yes I do. You're mine! DO YOU GET ME! Or do I have to kill someone to prove my point?" He threatens and I shake my head at him.

"You're a monster!" I scream, he lifts me up and drags me out if yet another party. "Put me down psychopath!" I pound his back with my fists, I'm not some rag doll that he can throw around all the time.

"Sweetheart, I know that already. But it's your stupid decisions that get me like this! Like look what you're wearing, it makes all the guys stare at you because of how beautiful you are." He just complimented me..... and he's mad at me.... I sigh and he points to the limousine, they most likely brought it so all of us could fit in. He opens the door for me with a cold face and I get it and sit down, he leaves the door open and leans against the car. Titus walks out dragging Emberly along by the arm, she isn't some rag doll either! Aidan keeps his distance from Cadence as they walk out and she stares at the ground with her body slumped. Jarrad and Amalia walk out looking like they've already sorted things out with his arm wrapped around her possessively and her giggling at whatever he's saying. Mike walks out carrying Nova's gifts and Nova is helping him while speaking to him but he ignores her. They really are disappointed and mad.

All of the girls get in and the guys talk outside for a moment, we all look at each other and sigh. "I really didn't think it would be this big of a problem," Emberly is rubbing her wrist, I grab her arm and inspect her wrist; it is all red with the marks of finger prints and I scowl.

"Yeah, neither," Cadence whispers brokenly. The guys get in one by one, Valentino sits next to me, Titus sits next to Emberly; she is still rubbing her wrist and he notices so he grabs her arm gently and inspects her wrist before placing a gentle kiss there, she flushes shyly and looks away. Jarrad and Amalia are sitting next to each other, Mike and Aidan are sitting next to each other and Nova and Cadence are seated next to each other. Wow, I didn't know Aidan could get this mad. He's usually cool about things and Mike is a forgiving type.

Nova looks down at the floor and mostly everyone is silent except Amalia and Jarrad, Titus and Emberly. Nova sighs and stands up walking over to Mike, she sits down in his lap and he looks at her.

"What are you doing?" He grumbles, a cold emotionless look set onto his face. I know Nova is about to cry, her lips are wobbly and her eyes are downcast and she's taking struggled breaths. She nuzzles her head into his neck breathing in his scent, she turns in his lap and straddles him- her legs wrapped around his hips; I'm sure this is dangerous. Aidan doesn't even spare a glance towards Cadence and I know it's affecting her, my heart breaks when I see a tear fall from her eye but she wipes it away from her cheek quickly.

"Cadence," I whisper and she looks at me. "Are you okay?" She nods and looks down, I growl angrily. "Aidan stop being a pr*ck, your girlfriend is freaking crying!" I exclaim, he looks at her.

"No she isn't," yeah now she isn't, she is holding the tears back. But an accidental son escapes her lips and then she full on breaks down, constant sobs coming from her lips. Aidan's eyes soften and he stands  and bends down so he can walk and walks over to her, he kneels in front of her and grabs her hands whispering something to her. He pulls Cadence to him so she is sitting on his lap, one thing about these guys is that they are total softies when it comes to their girlfriends or girls. I'm not Valentino's girl though so don't start with me.

I look back over to Nova and Mike, he is now holding onto her hips and trailing kisses up her neck and to her jaw whispering 'I love you.'

Valentino sighs, "I wish I could do that to you." He softly whispers, I look at him in confusion.

"What?" I ask.

"Kiss you to comfort you. I wish that you would accept me, seek my comfort and me," he mutters, now I'm feeling bad. So being the nice person I am, I hug him. He freezes in surprise before wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.
                                       ||
Double update! I really wanted to update this chapter because I had an idea to write it like this- showing their possessive side.

If you liked it, comment, vote, share and follow

Make sure you read chapter 10 first!

Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 118 10
2 Years ago NEO Dai-Shocker attempted to conquer the multiverse using the stone known as the Nexus. However, the heroes known as Kamen Rider fought t...
934K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
4M 85.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
359K 9.2K 20
"I'm in love with you and I can't stop thinking about you."