Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

By elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... More

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Speaking Up
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Oh, Fuchs!
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me
To Have a Mother
Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
He Comes Back
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Asking for Awkward Solutions
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
The Suicide Ward
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fun Facts and Q&A
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

Options

647 16 1
By elvissparrow

"I told you to use the spell, Draco!" Lucius exclaimed. He was pacing back and forth infront of us. Draco was laying on his bed, holding an icepack on his head where he had hit the floor. I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my feet handing over the edge, and my had hung down, silently crying.

"I did, when I remembered." Draco snarled back. His head was still hurting, so he didn't want to deal with his father's ranting.  "But it's not really romantic in the heat of the moment to go 'oh, hold on. Let me take care of this before we continue!'"

"This isn't a joke, Draco! Eleanor is pregnant with a baby! A human being! She can hardly take care of herfelf, much less a child."

I let out a so, and he stopped and looked at me.

This was hurting me so much. The baby should have made people happy, not angry. Five hours ago, I didn't even want a baby, but now that the thought had set in, I was more than excited. I was happy. I was going to have my bery own baby. A manerly child that hopefully looked like their father. A child that would want for nothing and grow up in a home filled with love. A home with a father and mother, as well as grandparents. A childhood I never had.

But now the picture was shattered. Lucius didn't want us to have a child. It would be a cruel thing to bring an unwanted child into the world. If anyone would know, it would be me.

"Eleanor, you are in no condition carry a baby." He tried to soften his voice, but the tone was still cold and hard.

"But I am." I sniffered.

"Eleanor-"

"We want it, Dad. It's our choice, not yours." Draco defended. My heart leaped.

"I know how to make responsible desicions, Draco, and you rushed into marrige, and that wasn't so bad. But now you've added a baby to it. You can't mess that up! You can't get mad at it and decide you don't want to talk to it for a week. You can't get angry and hit it." He stopped and looked at us. This started up another round of sobs.

"Come here, Elle." Draco becond for me, sitting his back up against the headboard.

I crawled over to him and he took me in his arms. I pressed my face into him and cried. 

"The baby is already there. There is nothing we can do about it."

"You can put it up for adoption." Lucius suggested. "Aborting it would be inhuman, I don't want you to do that, but giving it away is reasonible."

"She will do no such thing." Narcissa said from the doorway. We all looked to her. I had no diea how long she had been there, but apparently long enough ot hear what her husband had said.

She came into the room with us, and I could see her eyes were puffy and rimmer red from crying. when I had told Lucius and her, she had dasped, then started to cry and left the room. Now she was here.

"If she carries the baby for nine monthes, she is not going to want to give it up, and I don't want her to, either."

"Narcissa, she is unable to take care of it. She can't." Lucius argued.

"Maybe alone she couldn't, but with Draco, and you and I. Not to mention the Healers. I think she could do it."

"Narc-"

"I'be heard enough, LUcius. She's keeping it. You can't give anyone your grandchild!" She snapped. He took a step back, usrprised. Then, turneda round and stormed out of the room. Narcissa moved beside me where I was still crying into Draco.

"Eleanor, I'm sorry he yelled at you." She softly said, touching my shoulder. I slapped it off, and she didn't try to put it back. "I'm so sorry..."

"Shut up!" I barked, and clutched even harder onto Draco. I knew I should have been thanking her, but I was too upset to. The only person I wanted at the moment was Draco.

"The problem is, we're scared. Lucius and I both are. I am going to tell yo uteh truth; You and Draco are not ready for a child. You two weren't ready for marrige even, but we decided to go ahead and let you two marry. But this isn't that easy. We are talking about a life."

But the wo of you did nothing wrong. You did what was expected, and what anyone else would do. And I thank you for not keeping it a secret. You did the right thin, telling us as soon as you found out."

"When Narcissa finished, silence set in. Anxiety had already taken hold of me, so Draco was enouhg. I did't want to be near anyone else, especially Narcissa, because of her first reaction, and Lucius for obvious reasons. After a moment or two, Narcissa sighed.

"I'm going to leave the two of you alone." She got up. "PLease some get me if you need me." She took one last look at us, then left.

"Your eally want to keep it, don't you?" Draco said after a few minutes.

"Do you?" I looked up at him and asked. Of course I did. I already told him that. As Narcissa had said, it was going to grow inside of me. It was part of me. I would't be able to give it away. It was mine, but if it caused so much unhappiness, I would hav eto get rid of it...

"Of course, I do..." He wispered and lightly kissed me. That made me feel a little better.

"I want to go to St. MUngo's..." I sniffed.

"Do you not feel well?"

"It's hard to breath..."

"Okay. We can go now."

"I want to stay there tonight."

"Then lets pack a bag." He got up, forcing me to do the same. He took my hand and lead me to our room. Once there, he got out my black over night bag, and put it open on the bed. Then, he sta me down beside of it. He handed me melvin, then went to our closet.

I watched as he put a couple outfits for each of us in the bag, as well a pajamas.

"Do you need anything else?" HE asked. I shook my headn o, so he took my hand again and I stood up. "Ready?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Okay." He nodded, the Disapparated to my room in the Hospital. He lead me out of it, and stopped at Healer Phillip's door, where he knocked.

"Hold on, William. We can continue in a moment." I heard Healer Phillips say, then the door opened. "Are you okay, Mrs. Malfoy? You weren't suppose to come until later." I looked up at DRaco, wanting him to answer for me. If I said the words myself- I'm pregnant- I would start crying again.

"She, um... We're having a baby." Draco awkwardly replied.

"Oh? OKay... Hold on a minute." Healer PHillip's turnedh is head back into the room. "William, I will be right back. I have to speak with Mrs. Malfoy for a moment in the hall."

"Alright." William replied, then Healer Phillips joined us and closed the door behind him. He looked at us seriously. "Are you scared, Mrs. Malfoy?"

"I... Lucius is angry. So is Narcissa."

"Lucius wants us to put it up for adoption." Draco added.

"What do you want to do?" Healer Phillips asked.

"We want to keep it."

"A child is a lot of hard work."

"Mum said she would help. We want it."

"We do..." I said.

"OKay. Well, I am going to refer you to a materunity Healer, and she will check you out. I am going to warn you, your horomones may make your moods and mood swings worse. It's going to be hard."

"I don't care. I want my baby." I began to tear up again.

"Very well. Go back to your room and relax. When I finish with William, I will come back to you and give you more information."

"Thank you." Draco replied. I reached over and squeezed his hand.

"You're welcome. Now, I have to go back to William. I will see you later." He nodded, then went back into the room, leaving Draco and I in the hallway.

We stood for a few moments, until I looked up at Draco's face. He was in deep thought.

"What is it?" I frowned taking his other hand.

"Just... I'm going to be a father. We're going to be parents."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
65.4K 1.9K 46
13 year old Ivy was dropped off at a adoption center when she was only 5. Spent most of her life wondering what it's like to live with people other t...
48.1K 1.8K 56
Life for twins Jessica and Jackson has never been easy. Growing up, they have only mostly known abuse and neglect, and each other. One night they me...
2.4K 163 19
*COMPLETED* Nina Andrews, best friends with Dan from The Amity Affliction made the mistake of falling in love with the infamous Ahren Stringer... Eve...