Billion Dollar Deal

By MoonStriker88

"I'm asking to marry your daughter for 1 billion dollars." what would you think if a random stranger asked t... More

Billion Dollar Deal
The offer
The day
The meeting
Appartment
The deal.
The view
The plan and truth
Run away
The pain
Healing
Truth shows
Unbelievable
Misunderstanding
Home
Surprise
The dress
Millie
Nearly there
Party
Authors note.
End of party
The Wedding-Big Day.
Evie Carllton
Heath Carllton
Birthday
On our way
Hawaii
Inside
Meanwhile
Beach
Jazz
Authors note
The message.
On the plane.
Clash
Home
IN SHOCK
Eve....
Parents
Awkward
Authors note
Peaceful
Authors note
Emotions
Authors note
News
Authors note
Strange
Finding HER
Authors note
Sadness
Shock
Authors note
Run away
COMMENT
Thoughts-short chapter
Please comment
Anger and empathy
Authors note
Loving
Authors note
The visit
Authors note
Strange
Trouble
Authors note- COMPETITION
Day dream
Baby
Authors note
Authors note
Jessica Lexi Carllton
Authors note
Beautiful
Authors note
PLEASE READ
NEW BOOK
The Pretty One
Book dedications
New Book
BILLION DOLLAR DEAL PART 2
New book
New book graphics
My Love
The Dangerous One
New book!
FOLLOWS

Warning

41.4K 1.1K 95
By MoonStriker88

LUCY

I felt awful leaving my best friends without me, now they had no driver, and Eve had lost me, I was her only best friend who came with them and I left her.

I drove my hired car to the airport and hopped out hoping no one saw me leaving it. I towed my bags through the air port and prepared my self to say the speech which would hopefully get me a ticket home.

I walked up to the woman who was obviously going to be French and cleared my throat.

"Oui Madame?" She asked politely.

"Je parle américain." I replied hoping she understood my awful French.

"Oui, oui." She understood signalling me to wait at minuet. Then she walked away into the room behind.

I stood for several minuets, until she returned with a man who looked French and he smiled sweetly.

"Hello Miss." He said awkwardly.

"Hello, um I have an emergency and I need to get back to America as soon as I can, please." I explained emotionally.

"Well, I will have to see." Then he turned to the girl and talked full on French, I couldn't even comprehend.

"She will see if there are any seats available." He told me smiling.

"Okay thankyou." I replied, then he hurried off as the woman clicked at the mouse and her eyes darted around the screen looking eagerly.

"Oui, no?" She asked suddenly turning the screen to me. I looked and saw she had a flight for one o'clock, and hour from now.

"Oui." I smiled. Then I handed her some money I wasn't sure how much was there but I'm sure there was enough to pay for the ticket.

"Merci?" She replied then I walked away with my ticket.

I felt worried, something didn't feel right about leaving Eve and Heath...

EVE

"Do you think she was telling the truth?" I asked Heath as we walked away from the cottage.

"I don't know, although I have no idea why she would leave..." He replied.

"Same...I guess it just seemed odd..." I said confusion filling my brain.

"Oh well. So shall we get a cab, it will be a long ride but you know it will be worth it." He asked dropping the subject.

"Yea! You think I'm walking all that way?" I exclaimed taking his hand.

"Okay I will call one." He pulled his phone out and called a cab number. "Hello?" He said. "Yes, um can we have a cab please..." I blanked out as we stood on the path watching cars go by.

My mind sped, why would Lucy leave? I mean she was our driver! And most of all my friend...

"Eve, the cab is on it's way, we are meeting it a few yards from here, come on." He pulled me down the road.

All I could think about was why?

LUCY

I got on the plane half an hour before the plane left, I was in first class because I gave enough money for it. I sat on the comfy plane chair.

thinking I was the only one on the plane at this time I got my phone out and texted my father saying I was on the plane and to text me how mum was.

"Hello." A male voice made me jump. I looked up to see a teenage guy with messy blonde hair and hazel eyes smiling down at me.

'Yes?" I asked smiling back.

"I was told I would be sitting by myself, so I'm guessing you shouldn't be here." He frowned pointing to the other big seat next to me.

"Actually...I got an emergency ticket to get back to America, because my mum is ill." I replied not smiling any more because of his in my face attitude.

"Oh...fine." He smiled again then slumped down next to me.

Ten minuets later he looked like he was about to fall asleep so just to annoy him I started talking.

"Tired are you?" I asked, holding back my laugh when he nearly jumped out his seat.

"Yes!" He snapped.

"Where are you off to." I ignored his angry tone.

"America as well, I'm helping an old friend with a contract." He replied sitting up roughly.

"Oh, what kind?" I asked, now I must admit I am a nosey girl.

"He wants me to legalise a marriage contract, his father and brother went against it.." He replied then when he finished he panicked. "I shouldn't have told you that, I mean I don't even know you!" He said quickly.

"Don't worry-" then I realised what he had said. -"...legalise a marriage contract, his father and brother went against"-

Suddenly the flight attendant came round telling everyone to buckle up, as we were about to lift off.

"What's wrong?" He asked seeing my very worried face.

"What's your name?" I asked like a robot.

"Joseph why?" He frowned confused.

"Would this old friend happen to be someone called Zack Carllton?" I asked afraid for the answer.

"Umm, yes..." He told me raising an eyebrow. "You know him?" He added.

"Kinda, not in a good way though." I replied my face twisting in worry.

"Oh, well what's your name?" He asked.

"Lucy, I'm not telling you my second name, it's not important Zack will know me just from that name..." I gulped.

"Am I doing something which is going to hurt you? Or anyone around you?" He frowned.

"My best friends, what your going to do will break their hearts..." I told him.

"I won't do it then." He said simply.

"Zack will kill you." I gasped.

"I don't care, I didn't think I was going to hurt or ruin someone's life..." He told me.

"Thank you Joseph, so much." I smiled gratefully.

"I will just go back home when we land." He shrugged. "So who are your friends?" He added.

"Heath, and Eve." I replied as the plane started moving along the ground for take off.

"Oh, Zack's brother and his wife." He remembered.

"Yeah..." I agreed.

"Where are they?" He asked curiously.

"...I don't think I should tell you that...you might tell Zack." I stuttered.

"Oh Lucy I wouldn't do that, trust me!" He exclaimed.

"Fine...I'm not telling you exactly but somewhere in France." I told him.

"You just came from them?" He stated.

"Yea I needed to leave when my father texted me saying my mum was ill..." I explained as the plane lifted into the air. "Have you got any sweets?" I asked my ears blocking.

"Yes actually! What would you like, wine gums, sour jellies, star bursts, or strawberries?" He grinned a cute grin making my heart flutter, he was actually really cute!

"Starbursts please." I grinned happily back.

"Sure!" Then he pulled a bag of star bursts out and handed me the whole thing!

"I don't want them all." I told him.

"Seriously, keep them, I have loads of sweets, plus I think your nice, I'm not greedy I'm a great guy when you get to know me." He winked.

"Okay." I giggled.

"What?!" He asked defensively.

"It's just when we first met you seemed moody." I laughed as the plane got into the clouds.

"I was tired Lucy! I'm usually bubbly! I'm sorry if I upset you." He apologised.

"It's fine Joe?" I nicknamed him.

"Sure call me Joe." He sighed.

"Cool."

"Cool indeed."

Then I relaxed shoving a starburst in my mouth, POP! I sighed with relief finally hearing normally again. Then I peered out the window smiling. Soon I would see my mum.

HEATH

"God, when is this cab getting here!?" Eve exclaimed angrily pacing around.

"Stand still your making me dizzy!" I teased back.

"Erghh, Heath we've been waiting for half an hour, can't we call another cab?" She sighed.

"No...look there, it's coming." I jumped seeing a black cab coming towards the curb.

"Finally." She huffed angrily.

We hopped inside and buckled up.

"Sorry Mr and Mrs Carllton, I got stuck in traffic." The man told us worried we would be angry.

"It's fine." Heath replied smiling softly.

"Where to?" He asked turning on the engine.

"The city, where you took us the other day." Heath told him.

"Oh are you buying the apartment near the Eiffel Tower?"

We pulled away and got diving.

"Yea, it's just me and Eve now though." Heath sighed.

"I was about to ask where your little friend was Lucy her name?"

"Yea, her mum is ill." I informed him.

"Ah okay."

Then I leaned my head on Heath and closed my eyes preparing for the long drive.

LUCY

"So what's your favourite colour?" Joe asked me, he was questioning me about the smallest of things.

"Blue, oh but I do like a mossy green as well." I smiled. "You?" I added.

"I like yellow, it's bright and reminds me of summer." He grinned cutely again.

"Very nice." I poked my tongue out.

"Have you got any pets?"

"Dog, haven't seen him in years though." I pouted.

"Awwrh, name?"

"Berty."

"You must miss him." He agreed.

"I do, I've been so busy with my job I haven't had chance to go home." I explained.

"Ah okay, how old is he?"

"Six years old." I told him.

"I have a cat, called mossy." He smiled.

"Awwr, cats are so cute!" My heart fluttered.

"Yea..." He trailed off. "So how many boyfriends have you had?" He asked, I bowed my head in embarrassment. "What?"

"Well...I've never had a boyfriend...." I said quickly.

"Really, well I'm surprised!" He exclaimed.

"I'm not."

"Don't put your self down, it just means you haven't met the one yet." He smile pulling my chin up to face him.

"No, it means no one has liked me.." I told him sadly.

"That's defiantly not true." He whispered Looking deeply into my eyes. "Because, I know I've only known you for two hours but, I feel like I...love you." He whispered then pulled me to him.

I thought he was going to kiss me, but suddenly I realised the plane was landing. I frowned and Joe pulled away smiling softy.

"Follow me." The flight attendant smiled and once me and Joe had our bags we followed her off the plane.

"Hope you enjoyed your flight." She smiled.

"Yea thanks." I replied. Then me and Joe walked away.

"You going back then?" I asked sadly when we stopped in the airport.

"I have to if I'm going to help you and your friends." He frowned.

"Yeah, I know." I nodded knowingly.

"But..." He whispered again, then pulled my face to his, as his lips touched mine electricity sparked between us, his lips soft and sweet, I could taste fizzy jellies on his lips.

"Joseph!" I heard a voice shout. I pulled away and turned to see Zack walking toward us.

"Zack...?" Joe drifted.

"Yea...? I told you-...Lucy?...." Zack replied but when he saw me a flicker of hate washed through his eyes.

"Yup, it's me." I plucked.

"I can see that, Joe why was you kissing her?" He snapped.

"Well, because... She's my girlfriend." He blurted, my cheeks blushed.

"No, no, come on we are leaving." Zack snapped wing surprise.

"One minuet." Joe told him quickly. Then he turned his back to Zack and looked deeply at me. "Here, read it and do exactly what it says." He ordered then kissed my cheek while handing me a piece of crumpled paper. "Bye, Lucy..." He whispered.

"Bye..." I replied.

"That's enough, Lucy go home and cry about losing your boyfriend, Joe come on we have work to do." Then Zack stormed off Joe followed less eagerly, looking back at me.

Once they disappeared I looked down at the screwed up paper. I opened it up and read it:

-Lucy, I wrote this while you slept on the plane.
As soon as I saw you I fell in love, you are sweet, and kind hearted.
I'm sorry about your friends, I will try all I can to help them.
I'm not usually a romantic person, but meet me tonight at
8:00pm outside the Statue of Liberty. I will see you at least
Once more.

Keep safe, lots of love, Joseph. xx-

That's when I knew, I loved him too.

Suddenly I remembered I should text Eve and Heath, that Zack was getting help and re legalising the contract.

I pulled my phone out and went to Eve's chat; Eve. Zack's getting help to legalise the contract, he's on to you, hide! Lucy! xx

Hopefully they would hide somewhere worthwhile.

EVE

My phone beeped as we got half way.

I read the message from Lucy, then gasped. "Heath..." I said guardedly.

"Yeah Evie." He replied.

"Zack, he's on to us, Lucy says we need to hide. Now..." I told him.

Heath frowned then looked ahead but his face was creased with worry, a lot of worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 317 58
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
1.2M 54.5K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
82.4K 4.9K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
1.1K 62 33
"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this guy being serious right now? Is he actu...