Queen of Seduction

By sickofhoping

What if the man you loved before came back? More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Flashbacks'
Epilogue
Farewell!

Chapter 17

245 40 0
By sickofhoping

Queen of Seduction: Chapter 17💕

(Warning: This chapter contains matured and uncensored words.)

Morgan Bradley

Ramdam ko ang panginginig ni Kristine. Ramdam ko ang luhang tumutulo sa kanyang mga mata. Hinigpitan ko ang pagkakayakap ko sa kanyang likuran.

"I know, that it's hard to trust me again. But this one give me the chance to prove my love for you." - nanginginig kong sabi.

"But —" - I cut her and kissed her instead.

Tinutulak niya ako ngunit sadya akong malakas upang kanyang maitulak. I inserted my tongue in her mouth, as I nibbled her lower lip a lustful moan escaped in her mouth.

Inihinto ko ang paghalik sa kanya at pinagdikit ko ang noo namin.  I stared at her, she was the epitome of goddesss.

Paano ko nga ba siyang na kayang iwan nang mag-isa. Na sa kanya na ang lahat, talino, ganda, katawan perpekto na nga kung siya ay tatawagin.

But of course I have a problem. Kung hindi lang sana dumating ang problema na kinasasadlakan ko noon ay sana, mag-asawa na kami at sabay naming pinapanuod ang mga anak namin na nagtatakbuhan.

Ilang taon rin akong nawala at ni minsan ay hindi nawala sa isip at sa puso ko si Kristine. But I'm here now, I'm going to get what is mine in the first place.

Sinulyapan ko siya ng tingin. Nakapikit ang kanyang mga mata at hinahabol ang kanyang hininga. I caressed her lips and stared at her lovingly.

Itinunghay naman niya ang kanyang paningin sa akin at nakita kong namumungay ang kanyang mga mata na animo'y parang lasing.

And once again, I claimed her lips passionately. Ikinawit naman niya sa aking leeg ang kanyang braso at ipinaglapit ang aming mga mukha.

My lips traveled and going down in her luscious neck. I nip her neck leaving a love marks. As I massaged the valley of her breast a moan escaped in her mouth.

I slid my hands in her long legs caressing it lustfully. My inhibitions disappear and I dismantle the lock of her bra.

As I nibble and suck her right breast my other hand was massaging the other.

"O-ohh M-morgan, s-stop t-hat." - sabi niya ng utal-utal.

Hindi ko siya pinakinggan at ipinapagtuloy ang ginagawa sa kanyang dibdib. Wala siya magawa sapagkat hawak ng isang kamay ko ang kanyang mga kamay.

"I'm not done yet, and here you are moaning deliriously in pleasure." - I smirked. Nakita ko ang pamumula ng kanyang pisngi.

Binitawan ko ang kanyang mga kamay, at itinungkod naman niya ito sa sofa. Ipinatong ko siya sa aking binti at ikinawit niya ang kanyang hita sa aking bewang.

She slowly grinding her private parts into mine, and it was my turn to moan in pleasure. And she also kissed my neck, nibbling it. And her hands was roaming in my body pinching and massaging the monster bulge down down there.

I carried her in my arms, and I opened immediately the lock in her room. Agad ko siyang inilapag sa kanyang kama at pinatungan.

"You know, that you're just the only girl who can unleashed my monster out they're" - I said at itinuro ang alaga ko.

Ipinikit niya ang kanyang mga mata, at kitang kita ko ang pamumula ng kanyang pisngi. She's really beautiful when she smiled. She rocks the world of me.

I slowly strip her shorts that she's wearing. Only leaving her undies on. She extend her hand and slowly stripping the buttons of my polo.

Nang matapos niyang tanggalin lahat ng butones ng aking suot, ay pinasadahan ng kamay niya ang aking katawan.

I started again to nip her neck, and she was scratching my back because of the hot intensity that we are feeling. My other hands was making a way down to her core.

I felt her core watering in the pleasure that I've been giving her. I tear the undies that she'd been wearing and she gasped in horror.

"What?" - I mouthed to her.

"Did you just ripped it up my Victoria's Secret lingerie?" - she said. Humalakhak naman ako sa sinabi niya.

"I can buy you a tons of that lingerie if you'd want to. Just schedule a date, just not now." - I said.

I dampened my hands in her core, and I feel the water that flowing in hers. Mas hinigpitan naman niya ang pagkakayakap sa akin.

I thrusts my two finger in her core. And she keep moaning my name in ecstacy.

"Ohh Morgan, don't fucking stop." - she said while, sexily moaning my name.

I faster my pace and buried deeper my fingers in her. Inilapit kong muli ang aking mukha sa kanyang leeg at muli itong pinapatakan ng mga halik.

I feel the tightening muscle in her, and she's gonna cum. I buried deeper and harder my finger. It was good finger fucking her.

And then she released her cum. Nakapikit ang kanyang mga mata at tila ba pagod na pagod. I'm not done yet and she's here tiredly.

I unbuckle my belt and strip the slacks that I've been wearing. Ang natira nalang na suot ko ay boxer shorts.

Iniangat niya ang kanyang paningin sa akin. At namula ang kanyang mga pisngi nang nakitang nakaumbok ang aking suot na boxers.

Iniayos ko siya sa pagkakaupo at ipinunta ang kanyang mga kamay sa hem ng aking boxer shorts na suot. Nanginginig naman niyang ibinaba ang aking suot at mas lalong namula ang kanyang pisngi. Here it is my pet standing proudly at her facáde.

"Don't be scared at it Kristine. It doesn't bite but, it can bring you to heaven." - I said smirking. Agad naman siyang pinamulahan ng pisngi. I like it, when her cheeks reddened because of me.

Agad ko siyang itinulak pahiga at mabilis na pinatungan.

I entered the tip of my shaft in her cunt and she groaned loudly and I steadied my hands in her hips. As I started again to move my shaft she immediately growl in pain.

"S-stop M-morgan, it hurts" - she said while tears are flowing in her hypnotizing eyes.

"I can't, it would be better if I would continue. Trust me it would be painful at first, but after that searing pain you could feel savoury of that sex that I will give you. You gonna beg it to me and you're gonna longing for my touches." - I said before, fully entering my length.

As I fully entered my shaft, I stop mid-way to kiss her lips to lessen the pain she's been feeling. I was shocked at first that she's a virgin, but I was truly happy that I was her first and definitely her last.

I started to pistoned my hips up and down rhythm, and a moan escapes in our mouth. I reached for her mouth to kiss her and ravished the hell out of it. I entered my tongue in her steamy mouth and we exchanging and sipping the mouth of each other.

I spread wider her thighs, and I started to faster my pace. I started to buried deeper, harder and faster my shaft pistoning in her thighs. She bite my shoulder to hide the steamy moan that escaping in her mouth.

I was still buried my shaft in her wet, tight, cunt. And we know that it's stimulated her. She screamed my name as I slid deeper and harder out of her and thrust back in. Kristine noises went straight to my groin, and I groaned loudly as I picked up the pace.

"Oh god, Morgan. I'm — I'm going to cum" - she chant.

I felt her inner walls tightening around my shaft.

"Yes My Queen, cum for me." - I said and she started to spill her juices.

I haven't reached my limit, so I started to buried deeper my shaft around her walls. She keeps moaning my name in a pleasureable way.

Just after she shudder and spasm, I slowdown my thrusts and held myself deeper. My own climax hit me like a train.

"Holy shit." - I said as, I made a shallow little thrusts and spill all of my juices in her tightening vagina walls.

Nakapatong pa'rin ako sa kanya. At kita ko ang pagod sa kanyang mga mata. I kissed her forehead before leaving the bed and enter the common bathroom.

I feel excitement all over my body. I am Kristine first. I was her first. I got her virginity. And I will never leave again Kristine. Never.

Naglakad na ako palabas ng banyo at kita ko ang mahimbing na psgkakatulo ni Kristine. The blood stains in the bed sheet, the evidence of our making love.

Isinuot ko sa kanya ang damit kong polo at pinatungan ng kumot.

"Good night Kristine. Dream of me." - I said and kissed her once again in her lips.

And before I dooze in sleep, I encircled my hands tightly in her waist. Making her not to leave me again.

*****

Full of wrong grammars, gramatical errors. not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 99 12
MY SHORT STORIES in KMAK pages. Bank Robbery Facebook love Vampires band Sa mundo ng mga engkanto Textmet Totoy Siga Pambihira Paghihigante Peking Ma...
4.8K 141 34
Dalawang magkaibang na nilalang ang mag kakakilala at hindi mapipigilan ang puso na umibig sa bawat isa. Pero hindi lahat magigiging madali ang lahat...
101K 2.8K 37
Isa syang prinsesa na inagawan ng korona. Ang trono, ang palasyo, maging ang sariling ina ay ipinagkait sa kanya. Sa muli nyang pagbabalik sa kaharia...
2.2K 51 34
itong istoryang ito ay hango sa kantang Simula pa nung una ni Patch Quiwa 😊 dalawang magkaibigan na naging mag-ka-ibigan I know na sobrang common...