A Boy and His Dragon Book 1:...

Od LunarPlayer16

Six months have passed since the champion of Kalos died and Diantha has taken the title as his apprentice. A... Více

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 23
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 30
Book 1: Chapter 31
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chapter 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 47
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 51
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Author's Note

Book 1: Chapter 11

2.4K 36 1
Od LunarPlayer16

    "Ice beam." Surskit struck the ground with the beam turning it to ice. Surskit slid along the ground rushing forward towards eevee.

    "Jump over it." Ryder shouted as the surskit was almost on top of it. Eevee slid along the ice before catching itself.

    "Signal beam." The pink beam soared towards eevee.

    "Dodge it." Ryder shouted but eevee lost his grip on the ice and fell allowing the beam to strike him. Sliding across the ground, he stopped a few feet in front of Viola.

    "Use the environment to your advantage." Ryder whispered. "Eevee use swift on the ground." Eevee got up enough to spring off the ground sending the stars flying into the ground, breaking the ice.

    "Clever." Viola stated as surskit swung around the remnants of the ice.

    "You haven't seen anything yet. Quick attack." Eevee rushed forward sending surskit flying into the wall.

    "Surskit!" She shouted at the tops of her lungs. Shaking itself off it skidded back out onto the ice.

    "You okay." Surskit nodded as she smiled. "Ice beam." She shouted as the beam flew into the air.

    "Dodge it." Eevee zigzagged around the arena dodging the falling ice. "Catch surskit and use its speed." Eevee jumped into the air grabbing hold of surskit as it spun around attempting to knock him off. It spun faster and faster until eevee let go flying into the air higher then he could have jumped.

    "Shadow ball!" The black orb formed in eevee's mouth and flew down striking surskit. The bug pokemon was sent flying backwards unconscious. Viola called surskit back praising him for his work before pulling out her next pokeball.

    "You surprised me with that shadow ball. But onto my star, vivillon it's time for your shot." The pink vivillon fluttered onto the field its wings beating majestically.

    "Ready, eevee." Eevee nodded as Viola smiled at him.

    "We aren't going to be that easy." Viola snapped before calling out gust.

    "Hold steady." Ryder shouted as eevee clung to the ground holding with all his strength. He tried to think of a way to block the gust attack. Using swift would only knock it back into eevee and then it occurred to him.

    "Eevee shadow ball at one of the trees." Ryder shouted as the orb formed in eevee's mouth before flying into one of the nearby trees. The tree toppled over blocking most of the wind, as eevee looked back at Ryder.

    "Quick attack." Eevee rushed over top of the tree charging forward and heading right for the bug.

    "Get higher." Viola shouted as Vivillon dodged the quick attack getting the advantage over eevee.

    "Use shadow ball on the ground." Ryder yelled only to get a confused look from Viola.

    "What?" She questioned as eevee leapt into the air and fired into the ground allowing him to soar into the air.

    "Use swift."

    "Use psychic." Viola shouted as vivillon's eyes began to glow and eevee stopped moving before it was able to fire at the bug. A few moments later, he went flying around the gym striking the sides. Before finally falling to the ground kicking up dust.

    "Eevee!" The dust settled revealing the knocked out eevee. Vivillon fluttered down lower to the ground as Ryder picked up eevee.

    "You did great." Ryder stated as eevee's eyes opened and he licked Ryder's face. Setting him down beside where he stood he thought for a minute. His plan failed, he could use froakie but everything told him not too. With great hesitation he held out his arm allowing froakie to rush across it before landing on the field.

    "Froakie huh?" Viola asked as vivillon called out to its trainer.

    "You have to trust me." Ryder stated.

    "Alright." She laughed as she called for solar beam.

    "Get into the air and use bubble." Froakie leapt into the air and struck vivillon a few times with the bubbles before a beam flew through the air. "Dodge it." Froakie barely dodged the beam before landing on the ground.

    "Nice, use bubble again." Ryder shouted as froakie leapt into the air striking vivillon. Vivillon stuttered for a few moments before shaking itself out of it.

    "Solar beam." The vivillon's eyes began to glow as Ryder smiled a great prediction.

    "Show them your strength, water pulse!" Froakie leapt into the air as the orb of water formed and he threw it. The ball struck vivillon and as parts of the beam clouded around the bug before it fell to the ground. Froakie landed on the ground as vivillon was declared beaten. Viola called back the pokemon into the ball before putting it into her bag.

    "Well done." Viola said as she walked up to Ryder as Froakie leapt up onto his shoulder. Eevee jumped up into his arms a smile on his face. One of the assistances walked up holding a badge and gave it to Viola.

    "For beating the gym, I hereby present you with the bug badge." Handing the badge over to Ryder he smiled taking the badge from her hand.

    "Thank you Viola." Ryder stated as she pulled up her camera and snapped a picture of Ryder and his pokemon.

    "No, thank you." Viola thank him as he walked over to the rest of the group.

    "Good job, Ryder." Emma yelled as she ran up to him and hugged him. Viola stopped hearing his name and looking over at him.

    "Ryder?" She questioned but before she could even say anything the group had left the gym. Hesitating, she walked out of the gym and down the hallway. Turning she walked into the main room of the gym and walked over to one of the systems, before dialing a number. She waited for a few minutes before the screen lit up revealing Sycamore.

    "Hello, Viola. How can I help you?"

    "Auster's son..." Was all she stated as his smile faded.

    "Yes, it is Auster's son. I'm assuming he beat you, he didn't remember you."

    "I don't blame him... I wouldn't try to bring up memories of the past six months." Sycamore nodded in agreement.

    "So, how was he?"

    "Strong. His friends were here."

    "Friends?" Sycamore asked.

    "Yes, a young man and his sister and a girl roughly the same age as him." Sycamore fell silent and a small smile crossed his face. He was happy that Ryder had found friends to travel with. As Viola described more of the battle he noticed that he also caught an eevee a great companion he thought. Smiling he told her that he will talk to the boy when he got the chance. Viola nodded and said her goodbyes before hanging up.

    Sycamore leaned into the chair and looked around his office. The picture of him and the old champion sitting on his desk. His smile faded as he grabbed the picture and looked it over, it was after Auster had become champion. He claimed to be setting out for one last adventure.

    "You certain about this?" Sycamore asked as him and Auster sat at the small café in Lumiose. The warm cup of coffee in his hands warmed his body even with the slight chill in the air.

    "Of course I am." Auster laughed as he ran a hand over his hair laughing. His hood was pushed down and he was a lot more relaxed then when he was right after the battle.

    "Positive?" Sycamore questioned as someone called to the two of them. She ran across the road towards them, her brown hair pulled to the right side of her as her emerald eyes meet theirs. Waving to some of the cars they stopped allowing her across. Her shirt was a sea blue she also wore her black shoes and shorts.

    "Hey, Sycamore." She said with a big smile as she stopped in front of the table. Sycamore chuckled as he got to his feet and kissed the back of her right hand.

    "You're such a gentlemen." She stated.

    "Of course, Victoria."

    "You ready?" She asked looking at Auster.

    "Of course." He said getting up as he asked her to wave down a cab. She nodded and rushed down the road a bit away to wave it down. Sycamore smirked as he leaned forward and dug around in his pocket. Producing the small black box and handing it to his friend.

    "Don't screw up." He hissed as Auster tucked the box away before she looked over at them.

    "Thanks for picking it up for me." He stated as took Sycamore's hand in a good bye for now.

    "I'm coming to the wedding."

    "You don't have a choice. Can't have a wedding without one of my best men." Auster laughed as she shouted at the two of them that she got a cab.

    "See you." Sycamore stated as the champion and his girlfriend got into the cab.

    Sycamore smiled at the picture before setting it back in its place. Ryder didn't know how much that he missed the old champion. He missed the champion, he missed Victoria and when Ryder came to the lab he didn't recognize the boy. Shaking his head he pushed the thoughts out of his mind, he had work to do after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so the chapters are going to start getting roughly this length or a bit longer. There maybe a few short ones here and there but they will be more rare than anything.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3K 63 7
My favorite Pokemon show deserves this
9.7K 160 15
(Y/N) Travels through the Kalos region and later meets Ash (first story so your allowed to judge)
8.2K 280 30
Logan Windward, the ten-year-old son of the Kalos region champion and actress Diantha. Logan, however, unlike his mother, wants to become a gym leade...
12K 216 31
Sequel to Champion's Sword, Galar's Shield Reunited once more, Cassandra and Leon embark on their next journey together--taking on the Kalos Gym Chal...