Another Original

By kaykay1800lovesyou

What if there was another original...that wasn't a Mikaelson. She isn't known like the Mikealson family is... More

New town
Long Story Short...
Finally Moving On
Moonstone
The Tomb
"...When you were human"
Niklaus Mikaelson
Pathetic little doppleganger
Worst Memories
New Orleans
Something is Wrong
Elijah's Safe Return
"I'm Not A Vampire, Damon"
Visions
Freya
The Deal
16 Years Later
Mystic Falls
Back in New Orleans
Epilogue

AUTHORS NOTE

1.9K 22 0
By kaykay1800lovesyou

NOTE THIS IS JUST AN EXPLANATION. BUT PLEASE READ IF YOU READ THE CHAPTER "THE TOMB".

If you read the chapter "the tomb" when I first published it, the chapter at the ending wasn't right. I had changed the ending and saved my changes but my phone glitches but I didnt notice until now.

Sorry for any inconvenience I caused but if you haven't refreshed your library with my book in it then go ahead and refresh so you can read the updated version of my chapter. (Only thing different in the chapter is the very end of the chapter)

Again so sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.

Read well my loves. Please vote and comment to tell me what I can improve on or if you have any comments. But PLEASE no negative comments.

-February 21st, 2017.

Bye my lovely readers.

*vote

*comment

*and continue reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.2K 30
COMPLETE {Mild Editing} My name is Annabelle Wilhelmina and I am a witch as well as a vampire. I was turned by the only man I ever truly loved and st...
4.5K 86 58
What if there's another Mikealson that the show didn't talk about? Well, in this story I'll be telling you all about her adventures. There was alway...
58.1K 1.3K 29
Hello I'm Rebecca Mikaelson. My aunt is Rebekah. My uncles are Elijah, Kol, and Finn. My father is Niklaus. My mother is Amalie, she was a witch. My...
50.9K 802 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...