Sinking Into Insanity

By addictedtogays

If you happen to be the slightest bit uncomfortable with homosexuals please read at your own discretion... La... More

Sinking Into Insanity
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 2: Fated Encounter
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 3: Determination
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 4: Jealousy and Insecurities
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 5: All Hell Breaks Loose
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 6: New Beginnings
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 7: Surprise Surprise
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 8: Drunken Mistakes
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 9: Barriers and Silent Prayers
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 10: Decisions and Abduction!?
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 12: The Mistakes I've Made
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 13: Can I Really Do This?
Sinking Into Insanity... Bonus Chapter
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 14: Interrupted
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 15: What the Hell!?
Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 16: The Confession

Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 11: Dates and a Flight to Catch

54 1 2
By addictedtogays

Landyn's POV

I left the studio with a dazzling smile, the shoot went out well and I was in a good mood, someone had actually recognized me in the magazine, though I wasn't on the front cover or anything, not yet anyways.

I was starting to settle down nice here in Florida. I no longer had to work in a stupid store with low wages. And I was no longer tied down to one girl, I was free, single. In fact, I actually had a date with Lanna, she was really popular around here so not only will it boost my fame but we would get along better, because we were actually working on looking like a couple. A couple photo shoot, it was going to be rather intense, especially with Lanna, she didn't take her work like a game, she was serious about it, and I respected her for that. I just thought she was, well a slut... Maybe with this little date of ours tonight, we might be able to keep a stable relationship, as long as that loser Dylan doesn't interfere.

I was lounging on the couch flipping through channels now, nothing too interesting, so instead I just decided to tune in to what Ellie and Song Ri were talking about.

"Hey Song Ri, you think you can give my brother a chance?" Ellie asked.

"How many times will I have to tell you? I can't go out with him," Song Ri said with an exasperated sigh.

"C'mon just one date," Ellie pleaded as she did Song Ri's nails. The two girls were giving each other a pedicure.

Well this sounded interesting, but I really feel sorry for Seth, the poor guy always being rejected.

"No," Song Ri replied stubbornly.

"Then give me a reason why!" Ellie pouted.

"I just can't move on yet," Song Ri sighed.

"How long?"

"What?" Song Ri raised her eyebrows at Ellie.

"How long will my brother have to wait?" Ellie clarified.

Song Ri stayed silent. Did Seth have no hope after all?

"If it's going to be like this, then I should just tell my brother to get over you," Ellie sighed and bounded up the stairs.

Song Ri stayed silent and hung her head down. I sat up from the couch.

"Song Ri, is everything okay?" I asked.

She looked up at me, her eyes had a shine to them, she was about to cry. "No, nothing's okay, I can't get over him!"

She gets up and dashes out the door. I immediately get up and slip on a hoodie.

"Song Ri! Wait!"

I came bounding up after her at the beach. She was gazing out at the night sky looking rather distant instead of just being a few feet away from me.

"Song Ri," I walked over to her and sat down.

"It's been around 3 years already," she started.

"I've tried for the first couple of months, I really did, but it was no use, I could never forget him."

"I think it's okay that you can't forget him, but you can't stay stuck in the past, think about Seth for a moment and try to be in his shoes," I advised. I watched as a wave crashed against giggling girls in bikinis.

"I guess I was being really selfish, I never realized that I had such a great guy in front of me, thanks Landyn," she wiped away her tears and stood up.

I stood up too, "Your welcome." I checked my new watch, shit! I'm late for my date with Lanna!

I sprinted uphill to the mansion to make myself look better, but then I suddenly realized I would be 15 minutes late and it was gentlemanly to make a woman wait for too long.

"Ugh," I quickly sprinted for my new car. I had to go to her condo to pick her up, man I hate it when the girls just bitch at you for being late, ugh.

As I drove to her condo I noticed her standing outside leaning against the brick building. I checked out her outfit. She was wearing a hot red halter-top, nice denim booty shorts that revealed her nice long legs, and cherry red pumps. The only make-up she had on was some eye shadow and eyeliner to define her blue eyes, and lip gloss on those plump and desirable lips of hers.

She looked up from her phone and hitched up her Coach purse. "Guys are so bothersome," she muttered as she hooked her seatbelt.

"Did you wait long?" I asked.

"Not at all, I didn't even notice you were late," she lied.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked as I pulled over onto the road.

"I want to go to the carnival," she requested as she turned on the radio and tuned into a station she liked.

"The carnival? You're already an adult and you want to go to the carnival?" I inquired.

"So what? Don't criticize me," she said stubbornly.

"No actually, I think it's quite cute," I chuckled.

"What are you trying to say?" she looked at me.

"I'm saying this really wasn't something I expected from you and I always thought you were more adult-like, sexier and everything, but choosing the carnival sort of makes you, I don't know, cute," I answered.

"That bastard never told me that," she said looking away from me.

"That bastard?"

"Just a fool from the past," she spat out harshly.

"I really date all the wrong guys."

I took a hand away from the steering wheel, "Then am I also a mistake?" I set my hand on hers, it was cold, and it didn't emanate any sparks, she was really waiting for a long time and that really confirmed her lie. I guess there was more to her than I thought... I suddenly felt bad now...

She looks at me and bites her lower lip; I find that kind of cute. "Well, we're about to find out."

Ellie's POV

"You- are you seriously asking me to be on a fake date with you?" I asked irritated.

"It's for a good reason!"

Ugh, why did he have to choose me of all girls? All I wanted was a tan?!

"Fine, what do I get out of this?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"What do you want then?" Dylan asked me desperately.

"I," I glanced around searching, "Want you..." I tilted up his chin and looked into his eyes which he averted from mines.

"What are you being shy now?" I laughed and swung off the tanning chair and pulled on a bandeau. Now this is going to get interesting.

"Hmph, of course you would want me!" he said in an arrogant manner turning his head away from me.

"How uninteresting! I wanted to see a better reaction than that," I said strutting off.

"Wait! What do you actually want?" He begged.

"Give me 50 bucks and then I'll go." I demanded.

He took out his wallet and gave me a crisp 50, man I need to do this more often! Then I could expand my cosmetics collection and get better brands.

"Deal!" I grabbed his hand and we walked to his car.

I noticed the surprised expression on his face. "We have to look like a couple, right?" I smiled brightly at him.

"Uh yeah," he said sheepishly.

"So can you tell me why we are on a fake date and are pretending to be a couple?" I inquired as I opened the door.

"I-I actually wanted to follow Lanna and Landyn..." he trailed off blushing, looking quite embarrassed. I let out a rude and unlady-like snort.

"How childish," I remarked.

"Sh-shut up!" he retorts back turning his head away; I notice the tips of his ears were a bright red.

"So you were actually serious about that woman, I feel so sorry for you..." I trailed off with a sigh.

"Why? Nothing's wrong with that woman," he said giving me a doubtful look.

"We grew up together; we were best friends until our junior year of high school. She stole my boyfriend. Now we're nothing to each other. Once she loses interest in you, you're as good as nothing to her now, so the relationship between you is over, there's no going back," I replied coldly.

"No, you're lying! I'm not going to believe you!" he retorted.

"Whatever, it's your heart that's going to be broken," I replied flipping my hair over my shoulder. Even though I acted cold on the outside, I actually felt sorry for the guy.

"B-but is this all true?" his eyes were wide with hope that they were all lies, but I couldn't give him false hope.

I looked him dead in the eye, "I'm not lying."

He had a crushed look on his face; he really was in love with her, so much that he would even stalk her. It really was such a pity.

Song Ri's POV

Am I ready to move on yet? Can I actually date a guy and not think of Hyun Soo? I tried to picture us dating, as I pictured him and me together, I couldn't see his face at all, it was all just a haze. I just wasn't ready, but then I remembered Ellie's cold harsh words. I frowned to myself and went to my laptop. I was heading back to South Korea for a little while.

I hastily shoved clothes and the necessities into my Hello Kitty duffel bag; I was going to leave a little before dinner.

"Where are you going?" a thick French accent asked. I turned to find Tristan’s short figure lean against the door frame.

"Don't worry about it, I'm going to leave for a week, by the way I'm not joining dinner today," I replied.

"Again?" he raised his thick blonde eyebrows.

Tristan was the only person who knows about everything that happened; I could only open up to this kind-hearted man.

"This will be the last time," I said and he gave me an understanding smile.

"Okay, do whatever you need to do, okay?" he said and started to turn around.

"Hey Tristan."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks, I really appreciate your help."

"Any time," he replied back with a smile.

"By the way, can you not tell anybody about this?" I requested.

"I won't."

"And again, thanks for everything," I gave him a warm smile before unplugging my phone out of the charger.

"Want me to drive you?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Do you want to go right now?" he inquired.

I checked my designer watch. "Sure, why not."

We head out and I pull on my sunglasses instead of my dorky glasses.

"What happened to the glasses?" Tristan asked as he starts the engine.

"I decided to not bring them, I don't want anyone to recognize me there, plus maybe I should stop hiding," I explained.

"That's good, you're finally opening up!" Tristan cheered.

"But is it okay, to not tell Seth?" Tristan asked while we were on the road.

"Yeah, he doesn't need to know, if I want anybody to know, I can just tell them myself," I said settling back in my seat and pushed in my earphones.

"Will he ever know? You know the boy is deeply infatuated with you," Tristain said with a sigh, as if he already knew what my answer would be.

"To be honest, he probably never will," and with that I cranked up the volume to MBLAQ's It's War.

Landyn's POV

I glanced over my shoulder yet again; I had the strange feeling that someone was following us.

"Is something wrong?" Lanna asked putting her hand on my arm as we waited in line to get onto this loopy roller coaster.

"It's nothing," I plastered on a fake smile.

"You're lying, stop faking smiles already!" she accused.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to spoil your fun," I replied.

"Well I guess it's okay, just don't lie to me, I hate it."

"Everybody does."

"You just don't understand," she lets out a sigh of frustration.

"I'm listening," I said looking straight ahead; we were pretty close to the front.

"I just had a bad history, guys lying to my face, my parents arguing all the time, but they try to make it seem like nothing is going on when obviously something is! I just get so frustrated!" she said clearly agitated.

"You can tell me if you want," I suggested.

"Well, my parents are now divorced, and it really was my entire fault, they fell apart when they couldn't raise me, my mom was sick of raising me by herself as my dad worked day and night. And then it was soon revealed that he actually had affairs with other women. Mother found out by Dad carelessly leaving his phone at home. And at night his phone got a call from someone he slept with, my mother was fed up. My mom kicked out that sorry bastard and she was my legal guardian. So I haven't seen that bastard for years, and I'm hoping that it would stay that way," she spat out harshly.

"You haven't seen him since then huh, he must really regret his decision seeing how much you've grown now," I remarked with a smile.

"Wh-what are you saying?" she turns around blushing.

Dylan's POV

What the hell? She tells him her life story but she didn't tell me?! We've been dating for half a year! Does she not trust me? And how come she's blushing like that? She never once showed me that cute expression. I couldn't stand this any longer, if I kept on watching the two, I'd only get my heart broken, it was already obvious that she didn't want me anymore.

I felt a punch in the arm. "What the fuck bitch?!"

"Stop looking at another girl while you're on a fake date with me!" Ellie pouted.

"Why does it matter to you? You're only here for the money," I grumbled as I held my arm. For a girly girl she can pack quite a punch.

"What's wrong big boy? Can't handle a punch?" she teased.

"Please, I can handle a whole lot of things more than you can," I winked at her.

"Are you trying to suggest something?" she asked.

"Nah, you're too plain for me," I said smirking at her, it was all a lie though, I just wanted to mess with her. She really was pretty, but she just couldn't compare Lanna.

"Asshole, I'm very beautiful the way I am," she punches my arm in a playful way.

"Too bad you just aren't as hot as me right?" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively, getting a laugh out of her.

"Eeww, you call yourself hot?" she wrinkled her nose; her eyes had a playful twinkle to them.

"Gosh, you need some glasses," she teased.

"It's obviously, you who need them if you can't see my sexiness," I winked at her again earning a playful slap.

I guess this 'date' won't be as bad as I thought.

Landyn's POV

We were laughing when the atmosphere suddenly changed because of something Lanna saw.

"Lanna is something wrong?" I asked laced with genuine concern.

"We have to go now!" she said in a rush and grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked again as I followed her.

"I'll explain later," she said as she pushed passed more people earning a hoard of profanities.

A man dressed in a wrinkled and worn business suit grabbed Lanna's arm. He had dark bags circle under his red bloodshot eyes, a scraggly and unshaven face that looked like they haven't seen the sun in a while, and the most of all was that he looked guilty and miserable.

"Lanna, please hear me out!" his sandpaper voice shouted.

"Shut it, old man, there's nothing to discuss between us!" Lanna gave him a hard shove before she started to run, dragging me along.

"Ugh, use your feet already Landyn!" she screamed.

I started catching up with her and she let my hand go. I turned my head back and saw the ragged business man hang his head down in shame.

"Was that your father?" I asked.

"That no good dirty bastard is NOT my father, he doesn't even deserve the title of being a father, none the less even being a man!" she exclaimed, it was clear that the business man was her father.

"He looks pretty miserable out there..." I trail off.

She turns around and throws me one of the coldest glares I've ever seen. What happened to that easy girl I saw at the party?

"Look no matter what you say or how much you beg, I'm not going back to reconcile and have a happy family reunion, not even in hell!" she exclaimed, nostrils flared, and a flushed expression on her face.

"Calm down," I take her warm hand in mines, "The reason why you're reacting that way is because you still love your father, you're mad at him for betraying you, you're mad because you want him back, and this may be your only chance," I whispered.

She looks up at me, her eyes gleaming with unshed tears, "I'm sorry." She runs after her dad and I just nod and give her a sad smile, my view on her changed, she was just a weak girl who needed some guidance not some easy girl for satisfaction.

My smile turned to a frown when I suddenly should've followed her, because she didn't have a ride besides me, and I don't really know about her dad. I sighed to myself and jogged after her.

"Lanna wait! Your ride!" I shouted cupping my hands around my mouth.

"With my asshole of a dad!" she yelled back still running. It was quite impressive that she was running in 4 inch high pumps.

I strolled back but paused when I heard an obnoxious voice, well I just hated the guy, and Ellie's voice. What were they doing together? I didn't know Dylan was already going after Ellie, didn't we just fight over Lanna? I decided to spy on them, this guy sure did move on fast, I mean it was just about a week ago that I beat this guy's sorry ass. 

The two really seemed to get along, no awkward tensions either, I would say that they are pretty compatible and they got along well, a good couple. The one thing I didn't get was why Ellie would waste her time on trash like that... Wait, was she a rebound? The poor girl, I have to warn her!

I waited for a moment to see if it was all clear and that trash had left her for a moment. As I approached her, I saw her checking her phone. I was going to make this as quick and as brief as possible.

"Ellie, break it off with this guy, he's only using you as a rebound."

She took one quick look at my face and started laughing, "Did you actually think I was dating him? Wow, you are too funny!"

She looks at me in a serious manner, "Of course I'm not dating him, I don't want a serious relationship right now. It'll get in my way, I'm focusing on being a famous make-up artist. I wanna be known all around the world, and work with all kinds of models!" she exclaimed with a passion.

"Then why are you here with him?" I asked curiously.

"It's really none of your business, oh there he is!" she said and she smiled and waved as he made his way over. We both locked eyes with each other, I gave him a menacing glare. Meaning, don't mess with her.

I walked back to my new car throwing the door open, well I don't think Lanna and I are suited to be a couple, I'm better as a supporter or friend, just not as a boyfriend, I guess I'm still single for any pretty lady!

Song Ri's POV

I was seriously lucky to find a flight this fast and for it to happen today too, I guess God is giving me one more chance...

Tristan bids his farewell and leaves me alone so I can get all this stupid flight stuff over with. My heart hammers in my chest as I think about going back to the place filled with many memories of Hyun Soo. I wonder if he would recognize me if he saw me again... No, I shouldn't be thinking of these things, I can't let him remember me, all my hard work would go down the drain, my pain and suffering, I couldn't let him regain his memories, he should live his happy life how it is now. But a small selfish part of me didn't want to let him go, it still wanted to see him everyday, be with him at any time possible, and stay with him forever. I clenched my eyes in pain, but I couldn't do it, I couldn't let him remember, he would be traumatized.

"Miss?" a voice called out.

"Oh sorry," I plastered on a fake smile. I hope I can finally discard my lingering feelings with this final visit.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Hey guys so I've noticed while checking the reads on my story in my Wattpad app, that in each chapter the number of readers decrease, so I really want more people to become interested in this story and not drop it, so please message me or comment saying what I should add or fix, every opinion counts! Anyways, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...