Radiant Academy {KH/FF/FT & o...

By Firefly94

Welcome to Radiant Academy your new home filled with new people, new classes and new rules, but wait a second... More

Prologue ~Nightmares
Chapter one ~ I'm not going nowhere
Chapter two~ You're who's roommate now?
Chapter three~ meet the beasts
Chapter four~ A big introduction!
Chapter five~ A Great hand!
Chapter six ~ You're one of us now!
Chapter eight ~ Aren't you sweet!
Chapter nine ~ Quite the Experiment!
Chapter 10 ~ A Match To Remember!
Chapter 11~ The ultimate Weapon!
Chapter 12 ~ Tradition!
Chapter 13 ~ Nothing like a moonlit stroll
Chapter 14 ~ Poison!
Chapter 15 ~ Seriously I'm Fine!
Chapter 16~ I don't need a baby sitter!
Chapter 17 ~ This is war!
Chapter 18 ~ Hit 'em in the Scruff!
Chapter 19 ~ I'll be your friend!
Chapter 20 ~ back to normal?!
Chapter twenty-one ~ Stop Digging!
Chapter twenty-two~ Remember Me!
Chapter 23~ Prey or Predator!
Chapter 24~ From Elephants to Air Ships!
Chapter 25~ the vanishing tea party!
Chapter 26 ~ Cryptic Cats and Run away Rabbits!
Chapter 27~ One long journey later!
Chapter 28~ You only need me!
Chapter 29 ~ No Trust!
Chapter 30 ~ A little investigation!
Chapter 31 ~ the Secret Meeting!
Chapter 32 ~ What did you call me?!
Chapter 33 ~ I See You!
Chapter 34 ~ Eenie Meenie Miney Mo!
Chapter 35 ~ Fully Equipped!
Chapter 36 ~ A City Sleeps!
Chapter 37 ~ Time to Investigate!
Chapter 38~The Towering Tower!
Chapter 39 ~ And Who Are You?
Chapter 40 ~ Reunion
Chapter 41 ~ Until Next Time!
Chapter 42 ~ I'll ask the questions!

Chapter seven~ Don't be so Dramatic!

2.5K 77 82
By Firefly94

Chapter 7

Beep, Beep, Beep, Crash…

“Basted!” Genesis yelled at Axel.

“Draw,” Axel yawned as he pointed to his bed side draw.

“That doesn’t mean you can blow my alarm clock up every morning,” Genesis argued pulling a new clock out of Axel’s draw.

“Whatever,” Axel sighed walking into the bathroom. You sat up to find, like yesterday, Zack and Tidus were already ready and competing in a squat-a-thon.

“There’s something wrong with you two,” you yawned rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

“I see someone’s actually decided to get up this fine morning,” Zack chirped happily.

“Whatever,” you sighed before stumbling into the bathroom. Axel was standing in front of the mirror brushing his teeth looking half asleep. You walked over and did the same right down to the sleepy expression.

“We’ll aren’t we looking lively this morning,” Genesis Laughed joining the two of you in the bathroom. You both simply groaned in response and continued brushing. When you were done you walked back into the bedroom and gathered your uniform before heading back to the bathroom.

“Everyone out,” you ordered as Axel finished fixing his hair and Genesis packed away his toothbrush.

“A little ‘please’ wouldn’t go astray,” Axel huffed.

“Please,” you said sweetly.

“Better,” Axel said as he and Genesis vacated the bathroom. You quickly put on your uniform and pulled on your long black mid-thigh socks before finishing it off with a pair of black military style boots with dark purple laces. You fixed your hair into your favourite style and then left the bathroom tying on your obsidian bracelet.

“Breakfast anyone?” Tidus asked walking toward the door. You all followed him out and began the trek to the dining hall. Axel leaned on Zack half asleep as Genesis and Tidus walked along chatting quietly while you trudged along a few steps behind. You had the worst night sleep as you were to nervous/excited about today. All of a sudden you stumbled over and tripped into someone.

“So sorry,” you muttered of an apology.

“You okay -----?” The person asked. You looked up to see Roxas’ worried eyes looking down at you.

“Sleepy,” you replied to which he lightly chuckled.

“Come on then, the only cure for that is a good breakfast,” he smiled and linked arms with you pulling you along. “Demyx, Zexion, this is ------,” Roxas introduced you to two people you hadn’t noticed were right behind you.

“Hi,” A guy with a dirty-blonde mullet like hairstyle and bright cyan eyes smiled. The boy next to him simply nodded. He had steel-blue hair that covered one of his bright blue eyes.

“Morning,” you yawned leaning on Roxas.

“Where’d she go?” You could hear Tidus ask in the distance.

“I thought you were walking with her,” Zack complained.

“She was just behind us,” Genesis offered.

“I can’t believe you guys lost her start looking,” Axel ordered.

“Well if you weren’t so grumpy…” Zack trailed off.

“Target acquired,” Tidus called racing over followed closely by the others.

“What did we tell you about talking to the shady locals!” Zack scolded pulling you away from Roxas.

“You’re a shady local too!” The mullet guy argued.

“Stay out of it Demyx,” Zack retorted. So obviously mullet guy was Demyx making the other one Zexion.

“What are you? Her mother?” Zexion questioned the eccentric Zack.

“As a matter of fact yes!” Zack exclaimed in your ear pulling you closer to him.

“Shut up!” you yelled at the group but mostly Zack. “Thanks to your yelling I am now very much awake,” you ranted before walking over to Roxas and grabbing his arm. “Now if you’ll excuse us Roxas was taking me to breakfast,” you stormed off with Roxas in tow.

“Whoa she owned you, mum,” Demyx chuckled at Zack before he and Zexion followed by Axel, Tidus, Genesis and lastly the pride wounded Zack.

You all ended up sitting together at breakfast and had a funny discussion about how Axel used to be Roommates with Roxas, Demyx and Zexion until he and Demyx pulled a prank on Makarov resulting in their separation. From the looks of it Axel and Roxas were very close friends which you thought was kind of odd that the hot headed Axel and the cool calm collected Roxas got on so well so on your way to your first class you decided to ask him about it. Axel and you were walking slightly behind the rest of the group so you decided now was a pretty good time to ask.

“Hey Axel you and Roxas seem pretty close,” you stated.

“Yeah? His kind of like a little brother to me,” Axel smiled slightly to himself.

“But you’re the same age,” You pointed out.

“His shorter,” Axel gave you look which said ‘isn’t that obvious’. You chuckled before hurrying to catch up with the others.

“So where are we going?” you asked the group as you reached them.

“Drama,” Zexion answered to which you moaned.

“I think I’ll sit this one out guys,” you edged toward the back of the group. You had never acted before and weren’t looking to embarrass yourself now. Before you could slip away Tidus and Zack managed to link arms with yours and lift you off the ground leading you to the front of the group.

“You’re not escaping that easily,” Tidus and Zack exchanged evil grins.

“Awe come on guys,” you sighed struggling a little before you gave in and let them carry you away.

They carried you through a door and you found yourself looking at a big classroom with a stage at one end with rows of wooden chairs leading back from it. A few students were already in the room and one Yuffie came bounding straight over to you on your entrance.

“What are you guys doing,” She looked at you floating slightly off the ground and then at the two boys attached to your arms.

“We had an attempted escape,” Zack eyed you.

“Apparently someone doesn’t like drama,” Tidus added before they put you down.

“Don’t worry this class is really fun,” Yuffie grinned reassuringly. “Come on I want to introduce you to some people,” she grabbed your arm and dragged you over to a group of four girls. One of them you recognised to be Tifa from the night before but the others you hadn’t met yet. One had short brown hair apart from one long braid, wrapped in red ribbon, down her back reaching all the way to her ankles and strangely enough she had one blue eye and one green one. Next to her was a tan girl with long blonde hair tied atop her head with the occasional braid which were adorned with colourful beads and all pulled back with a blue bandana. She had bright green eyes with swirled pupils. Personally you had never seen eyes like that before. The final girl had crimson red eyes which stood out in great contrast with her pale skin and short silver hair. She didn’t wear a tie with her uniform but instead wore her collar loosely to show the black leather chocker and silver necklace around her neck.

“Guys this is --------,” Yuffie gestured to you.

“Nice to meet you,” you smiled politely before yuffie started the introductions.

“You remember Tifa right?” Yuffie pointed to Tifa and you gave a nod before she continued with the other girls. “This is Yuna,” She gestured to the girl with brown hair who smiled happily, “Rikku,” she pointed to the blonde who jumped on the spot smiling at you, “And Paine,” Yuffie finished gesturing to the girl with stern red eyes.

“You’re awesome,” Rikku cheered, “Yuffie told us that your only 16 and already this class. That’s so cool!” She exclaimed happily. You could tell why this girl and Yuffie were friends. They were both so bubbly.

“We heard you were roomed with some of the guys so if you ever need a break your welcome to stay in our room,” Yuna offered politely. You looked over at the group of guys to see Axel had Reno in a head lock.

“I might take you up on that sometime,” You said shaking your head at the immature boys as the girls chuckled behind you.

“Good morning Class~” A tall blonde guy with stunning blue eyes sang as he entered the room. The class returned a chorus of out of time ‘good morning’s as they shuffled over to their seats. You sat down between Yuna and Yuffie in the second row from the stage. A couple of stragglers came inside and sat down in back.

“Is everyone here?” The teacher asked and with that the door burst open and two girls came strutting in. The first girl had auburn hair and striking indigo eyes however her face was thickly caked in make-up and she wore her skirt so short she definitely wouldn’t be able to bend over in it. Her tie hung loosely to allow for the top three buttons of her shirt to be undone showing off her non-existent cleavage. The girl behind her had brown hair that curled upwards at the ends with light green eyes. Her face was similarly caked in make-up and she also wore her shirt the same. You guessed the two of them must be the classes ‘mean girls’ and quickly decided you would avoid all confrontation with them where possible.

“Nice of you to show up girls,” The teacher smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes. The girl in front simply scoffed and the two of them sat at the back of the room. You looked around the room and probably recognised maybe half of the students from meeting them over the last couple of days. “I see another beautiful gem has joined my class,” The teacher put on a flirtatious grin. “I’m sorry I missed you at your welcome party,” He said apologetically as the rest of the class gained confused looks of ‘what welcome party?’. “I am Tamaki Suoh and welcome to Drama,” He said theatrically throwing his arms in the air. “I have decided that to help ------- better acquaint herself with the class we will start the year off with individual self-introductions. Give your name and something you did this summer okay,” Tamaki smiled cheerfully. “Lucy we’ll start with you and snake our way through the lines,” He said pointing to a busty blonde girl at the end of the first row. She stood and began her introduction.

“I’m Lucy and I spent this summer break with my dad,” She said with a smile that faded on mention of her father. The next boy stood and you recognised him as the pink haired boy that began yelling at the opening ceremony.

“I’m Natsu and I spent my break looking for Igneel,” He smiled proudly.

“Did you make any progress?” Tamaki asked.

“No just a bunch of dead ends,” he sighed sitting down slightly deflated. The red haired girl from the opening ceremony stood next.

“I am Erza and I spent my break helping Master Makarov with missions,” She stated with a straight and serious face. Next up was a guy with blue hair and a red mark over his eye.

“I am Jellal and I spent the break… traveling,” he looked like he had to think about the answer for a second.

“Oh where’d you go?” Tamaki asked with a pleasant smile.

“Around,” Jellal deadpanned sitting down.

“Okay? Next,” Tamaki pointed to the next person who was the guy you recognised to of had the yelling match Natsu during the opening ceremony.

“Name’s Grey and I spent the holiday relaxing,” He said in a cool tone. You recognised the person next to him as Juvia from the day before.

“I am Juvia and I spent the break with my love,” She smiled at Grey next to her who seemed absolutely oblivious. Behind Juvia Tifa stood.

“I’m Tifa and I helped out in my dad’s bar,” She smiled. Next was Rikku.

“Hey I’m Rikku and I spent the summer camping out in the thunder plains, lightning I’m no longer afraid of you,” She throw a triumphant fist in the air as Yuffie shot up next to her.

“I’m the great ninja Yuffie and I was perfecting my ninja training,” she struck a ninja pose. It was finally your turn. You stood and smiled politely to the class.

“Nice to meet you guys I’m ------ and I spent my time… reading I guess,” You had done some other things but you thought it better to keep them on the down low for the moment though you did hear a scoff from one of the girls in back. You sat down and Yuna stood.

“I’m Yuna and I spent the summer helping the Ronso on mount Gagazet.” Yuna smiled and Paine stood.

“I’m Paine and I helped clear fiends on mushroom rock road,” she said straight faced before Genesis stood behind her.

“My name is Genesis and I spent my summer break re-reading ‘Loveless’,” he smiled fondly at the mention of the book as Zexion stood.

“I’m Zexion and I spent the break reading,” he deadpanned before sitting. Next up was Demyx.

“Hey I’m Demyx and I spent the break writing music on my sitar,” he smiled as Roxas got up next.

“I’m Roxas and I spent my break in Twilight town,” he said as Axel stood next to him.

“Name’s Axel and best part of my break was the sea salt ice-cream,” he said as Reno stood next to him.

“Name’s Reno yo, I spent my break trying to pry the ice-cream out of this guy’s hands,” He pointed to Axel who eyed him annoyed. Behind Reno a blonde who looked uncannily like Roxas stood.

“Hi I’m Ventus and spent my break training up my keyblade,” he said proud of his progress. Next was Gippal.

“Hey I’m Gippal and I spent the break working my butt off on Cid’s airship,” Gippal said as Zack stood next to him.

“Name’s Zack and I broke my record amount for number of squats in a minute,” He boasted proudly to which he received a few cheers from the guys around. Cloud stood next.

“I’m Cloud and I helped out in Tifa’s dad’s bar,” he said sitting as Leon stood.

“I’m Leon and I spent my time training,” he said simply before Tidus got up.

“Hey I’m Tidus and I helped the Aurochs slaughter the Goers in this year’s Blitzball tournament,” Tidus cheered proudly. Behind him a stern looking girl with silver hair stood.

“Fuujin, Alone,” she stated before sitting as Seifer stood.

“I’m Seifer and I helped keep the lamers of twilight town in check,” he boasted before sitting as a tan, muscular guy with short black hair stood next to him.

“I’m Raijin and I spent my break helping Seifer ya know.” He said. There was an empty chair and then a boy with pretty blue-green eyes and silver hair.

“I’m Riku and I went back home to Destiny Island,” He sat next to Sora the guy that had led you to the teachers’ lounge.

“I’m Sora and I spent my break with Riku on Destiny Island. Behind him the Auburn haired girl from earlier stood shortly followed by the girl next to her.

“I’m Kairi,” The Auburn girl said.

“And I’m Selphie,” The other girl added.

“And we spent our summer working on our tan,” Kairi continued. You looked over at them and noticed both girls were actually quite pale.

“Well I see you’ve had much success then,” Tamaki mocked slightly before clearing his throat, “Okay so now we are all caught up on our holiday adventures let’s begin class,” Tamaki beamed.

A/N: so now you know all of your fellow classmates. I apologise that this chapter was kind of dull but I wanted to introduce you to your classmates as of the moment. As things develop I may add more classmates depending on how a few things pan out and whether or not you want me to add anyone in particular though I would prefer to try and keep all the students in your class from KH, FF and FT. I hope you’re enjoying so far and the story should start gaining a bit more speed soon. See ya in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 37
natsu x reader...the ship name is nare Your name will be y/n Your nickname will be n/n You are in 10th-grade and you are 16 years old Natsu is als...
151K 3.6K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
182K 4.5K 19
The S-class wizards trials are about to begin yet again. This time...a far worse path lies ahead of Natsu and Lucy. Natsu has been blinded for years...