Half-blood is thicker than ma...

Galing kay 07dwaven

This is the story of Skye Jackson, who was a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. When a ho... Higit pa

Half-blood is thicker than magic? (A percy jackson/harry potter fanfic)
To the land of opportunity
Peace and love. Suuure...
I Like Fields
Crazy magic dudes in pjs
Show offs and centaurs
Annabeth
Teenagers and swords. A good mix?
Reliving the Battle
Author's Note
A Crash Course on Greek Mythology
Nightmares
Cannon Balls and Books
Hi Mom
And I thought the Forbidden Forest was bad enough...
Is this love?
Letters
Professor Mcgonagall
Diagon Alley
Charlie Weasley
The Weasley's Plan
Party Time
Leaving for Hogwarts
Irish Charm
Sorting
Ghosts and Gillyweed
Mr Weasley?
Love Letters
Stinkbombs and Iris
Saving Sally
I request a quest...
The Prophecy
Arguements and Apologies
Author's Note, sorry guys... :S Please don't poke me with giant forks...
This is a real chapter, so the forks are no longer necessary...
Nico
He Never Stopped Loving You
Forgive Me
The Plan
Remember Me
The Prophecy is Fulfilled
Surprise Cake :D
Molly-Weasley-Fury-Look
Dear Lovely readers...
Hello Good People of Wattpad...

Herbology and explosives

13.6K 359 77
Galing kay 07dwaven

Skye's P.O.V.

I caught up with the others and we set off for the greenhouses.

"What exactly is herbology?" asked Percy curiously.

Ron gave him a deadly serious look and said 'The only thing that may save your life.'

Percy looked slightly nervous but Annabeth rolled her eyes, 'Yeah right.'

'I'm Serious' Ron said, mock offended.

'Turns out that me listening in herbology actually did save our lives in first year though' Hermione chipped in, leaving Annabeth shocked and making me smirk.

'Come in then chaps' called Sprout, who was waiting outside for us. The lesson passed quickly, we were tending to the new mandrake shoots and I actually enjoyed herbology, so I didn't mind. I worked quietly with Neville and Hermione, proceeding far quicker than Harry and Ron, who still struggled with the ugly plants. I grinned, wiping a speck of mud off my nose and gestured to our perfectly potted mandrakes.

'Oh shut up' grumbled Ron.

'Didn't say anything' I smirked, making everyone laugh.

After Sprout had let us out, we crashed underneath the huge beach tree by the lake. No one said anything and we relaxed in the last of the sunshine that we'd get this year. Picking up our things again, we headed to the dungeons for Potions. Slughorn was still teaching, but he was so old that he could barely control the overlarge class. I got on with the potion that was on the blackboard but gave it up as a lost hope after Ron managed to drop a bottle of Grindylow blood into my couldren, causing the mixture to turn from shimmering purple to a dark sticky tar-like substance.

I had just turned and begun slotting my books into my bag when a huge explosion caused the class to fall silent. Percy was peering out through a thick cloud of smoke and his eyebrows were completely singed off. Annabeth let out a shriek of laughter, setting off a chain reaction of snorts and giggles throughout the class. I sighed and chuckled to myself. As I glanced round the room, I caught sight of Malfoy, who (to my surprise) was not laughing. He was silently finishing his potion and ladeling a sample into a vial. He vanished the remnants of the potion in his couldren and set off for Slughorn's desk. Just as he reached it someone bumped into him. I saw the small vial of shimmering potion fly out of his hand and smash against the opposite wall. Then Malfoy, instead of yelling at the person, just shook his head, sighed and walked away. I gaped at him but thankfully he didn't see me.

Suddenlt I felt a hard poke in my arm, 'Oi, Slughorn said the lessons over, lets go!' Ron yelled over the noise of the chattering class. I nodded and swung my bag over my should, trying to push Draco out of my mind.

Seeing as the lesson had been a double period, we headed up to the Great Hall for lunch.

__________________________________________________________________________

AN: Sorry, very short I know, but good things come in little packages and I am really busy with music and school at the moment. Don't forget to vote and comment xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

182K 3.8K 17
❝ 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 π’“π’‚π’š 𝒐𝒇 π’”π’–π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’† 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’… π’ƒπ’†π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’…π’†π’… π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰. ❞ a young girl found about her magical abiliti...
1.5M 45.7K 40
Everyone in the wizarding world knew of the sinister and wicked school named Baxtart's School for the Independent Wizard and Witch. Everyone knew wha...
23 0 12
The untold story of the fifth founder of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Travel back over a century and join Godric Gryffindor, Salazar S...
10.9K 296 14
This is a Harry Potter Fan-fiction, just so you know. ;) Mercury is a witch, going to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and of cour...