Club 'DRUNKEN CHERRY' (FIGHTE...

By Olga_GOA

Featured by @KatyDreams for THE BEST ROMANCE BOOKS 4. PUBLISHED. READ THE WHOLE BOOK ON AMAZON : https://amz... More

Poster for CDC by fans (1)
Posters for CDC by fans (2)
Posters for CDC by fans (3)
Posters for CDC by fans (4)
Posters for CDC by fans (5) for 100K views!
Posters for CDC by fans (6)
Posters for CDC by fans (7)
Teasers for CDC by fans
Now on Amazon!
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY OST
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY CAST
Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "VIOLET"
Chapter 2 "VIOLET"
Chapter 3 "KYLE"
Chapter 4 "KYLE"
Chapter 5 "VIOLET"
Chapter 6 "VIOLET"
Chapter 7 "KYLE"
Chapter 8 "KYLE"
Chapter 9 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 10 "VIOLET"
Chapter 11 "VIOLET"
Chapter 12 "KYLE"
Chapter 13 "KYLE"
Chapter 14 "VIOLET"
Chapter 15 "VIOLET"
Chapter 16 "KYLE"
Chapter 18 "VIOLET"
Chapter 19 "VIOLET"
Chapter 20 "ENZO DE REGE"
Chapter 21 "KYLE"
Chapter 22 "KYLE"
Chapter 23 TEASER!
Chapter 23 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 24 TEASER!
Chapter 24 "VIOLET"
Chapter 25 TEASER!
Chapter 25 "VIOLET"
Chapter 26 TEASER!
Chapter 26 "FIONA"
Chapter 27 "FIONA"
Chapter 28 "VIOLET"
Chapter 29 "VIOLET"
Chapter 30 "RICHARD"
Chapter 31 "HELENA"
Chapter 32 "VIOLET"
Chapter 33 "VIOLET"

Chapter 17 "KYLE"

3.6K 210 1.2K
By Olga_GOA

Entering my room, I kicked a chair near the door with all my force. I wished to vent all the anger towards my father on that chair, accumulated since childhood. Violet looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Dirty scoundrel!" I swore, removing my shirt and throwing it on the bed. "How could he behave like that with us?"

"You should not be so pissed off, Kyle. Okay? After all, he is expecting that you would get angry and conflict with him. He's like an energetic vampire." Violet shared her opinion, hoping that it would calm me. In fact, I could only be calmed down with two things – sex and fight. The slosh of emotions into something physical made me free of the stress and the constant self-blame.

"I'd love to either have a fuck now or have a fight!" I frankly accepted the fact that could lull my inner beast now. Honestly, I was more inclined to the first option and wished for some rough sex. But I knew that Violet wasn't ready to deal with it yet. She had to recover mentally after what happened to her in the sadistic club, 'Drunken Cherry'. She needed my support and my affection; not just my quickie that could be hard and merciless for her.

I didn't want to share my psychic state with her. That could upset her even more. She had to feel the protection of my hands; not my vulnerability.

I lay down on the bed, after removing my trousers and hanging them on the chair. I kept looking at Violet, readying myself for some romantic sex.

"Come here, jellybean." I called her and Violet did not refuse. She sat on the bed and looked around my room which was created in blue and gold tones. Her hands glided over the artistic golden veil, which was nicely chilling our body and extinguished our internal tensions.

She was acting calmer than I thought. Probably because of the good aura in this room or maybe I was the reason for her mood.

Intending to touch her and hug her tenderly again, I moved in the bed to her side. As soon as I tried to come closer, Toris entered the room. She slightly tarried when she saw me sitting on the bed in nothing but my boxers. She covered her eyes with one hand and I chuckled.

"Will you be having lasagna or something special for lunch?" She murmured while I was lying and barely suppressing my laughter. Violet, in response to my antics, rolled her eyes and threw me sweat pants which Mignon had given us. I read her lips as she said quietly "Please get dressed now!"

"Si, Toris. Lasagna would be fine. Bruschettas* would be nice as well. I won't refuse minestrone** and pasta either." I licked my lips, imagining all these dishes on one table and eating them like a wild animal. In fact, I was very hungry. I was starved.

"It will be done soon." Toris smiled, knowing that today she will have to work hard in the kitchen. The mouths she had to feed had increased. "And you, Violet?"

"Whatever Kyle said. I am not very particular about food." Violet shrugged as if she agreed with her simple attitude to life; just like she said to us, 'Well, that's me and I can't change it.'

A joyful Toris ran out of our room, apparently loving it when people could eat really well. I belonged to that category of people and I couldn't stand it when girls dieted and didn't eat a damn thing! They ruined their young bodies, reaching extreme thinness and forgetting about their forms. They turned into skeletons.

Personally, I had always loved women like Violet; with decent breasts, good posture, and a big juicy ass. Just for wild sex.

Damn! I wanted to get laid.

"Jellybean..." I gasped, restraining myself and trying not to listen to my inner voice that shouted at me, 'Take her! Be a man! Just do what you always do!'

But I didn't wish that. I needed to know that Violet was eager to have sex herself and that she needed it as much as I did. Pressing on her would be a mistake. I wasn't that selfish.

Given the fact that my father was snooping everywhere in the mansion, Violet could refuse my offer. I understood it. No women would like to be an object of surveillance of an elderly and notorious rogue.

I wanted to talk to her alone. I wanted to nibble her in my arms, but I was interrupted again! My mobile phone rang shrilly and loudly, reminding us that the world still existed, even though we had forgotten about it in the past three hours. Violet apologized to me and said she wanted to go the bathroom to freshen herself up; the house was a bit hot inside. I gently nodded to her and before leaving the room she gave me one of those rare smiles that I loved.

I answered the call even though it was an unknown number. My bodyguard, Tadeo appeared on the LCD screen. I haven't talked to him in a few days. He used a video call to chat with me eye to eye and it turned out that it was an emergency case. Tadeo quickly told me about the details of his journey from Dubai to Madrid, referring to my friend Richard. Honestly, it was quite suspicious. How did he know my new phone number which I had given only to Mignon? There was only one answer. Mignon was killed and his phone somehow got into the hands of Tadeo, or Tadeo has betrayed me and now he was in cahoots with Mr. Grave and Mr. X and I was stupid enough to take the call.

I then decided to dot the i's and cross the t's.

"Tadeo, tell me, why are you doing this? You could have given them a silent signal as to where I am and they can take me. How much money did those bastards pay you?" I looked into his dark green eyes, which was hard like granite. I realized that I would achieve nothing, until I manage to reveal all his secret cards.

"Sir. Listen to me, please..." Tadeo told me under his breath that I could barely hear him. His dark hair approached the screen of the mobile phone and his lips barely had time to convey the information, which I didn't expect to hear properly now.

"They somehow gained access to me when I flew to Madrid. They cross examined me and Mignon. We were beaten and racked. They tortured us, asking about you. But we didn't crack. I barely escaped. Mignon had time to give me your phone number in case he was killed."

I so wanted to believe him, but life taught me otherwise.

"Where's Mignon? And why are you calling, knowing that you're being watched? Confirm your words and prove to me that you were beaten."

Tadeo's reply was not long in coming. With one hand, he lifted his dark sweater and showed me his tough torso. I was horrified. His entire skin was in bloody stains, scratches and deep wounds, as if they were made by a steel braid. He could not inflict these wounds on himself. It was clear that the wounds were caused by someone else's hand; the force of the blow was so powerful.

Those freaks knew everything about me, even the fact that I had another helper, Tadeo. But how did this happen? Who spilled the beans? Where were the enemies? Did those bastards from the damn club play with me? And why did they need to do that? What was the meaning of all their actions? I didn't understand.

"Sir, I don't know what has happened to Mignon. I hope he's alive." Tadeo raised his voice again and a muscle on his face nervously twitched as if he was struggling with the unbearable pain that spiked him. I could imagine what they did with him and Mignon as they tried to dig deep about my whereabouts. I wanted to go to Madrid to gather all my friends and force them to regret their actions, but what could that give me? Revenge would follow from their side. I didn't want to risk Violet's freedom. I should have been wiser about hiding her someplace where that prick, Grave, wouldn't be able to find her.

"Is there something else on your mind?" I narrowed my eyes, suspecting that Tadeo was silent about something important. What was it?

"They will call in soon, presuming they already know where you are. I would advise you to relocate to Italy."

"How do they know? Damn them!" I freaked out, my pulse accelerated, my heart beat faster than usual.

Those bastards found my ranch? What the fuck?

"I think they have a good spy." Tadeo murmured. "And I'm afraid that he is from your circle of acquaintances; friends or..."

"Family." I finished the thought for Tadeo and he heavily nodded. I was dumb struck. I couldn't convince myself that it could be very likely.

But how, why and for what?

I quickly said goodbye to Tadeo and told him to lay low. If he could, he should get Mignon out of there and they could come here. We could do anything together.

But, it was a completely shitty plan. Those bastards probably watched Mignon and it was unlikely that they would leave him alone, unattended. They had planned everything very well. They knew what they had to do and how to make me get out of my shelter.

Tadeo advised me to keep a low profile and that it would be better to go somewhere; to the village, away from the conspicuous mansion. Somewhere no one knew us. Grave's people won't be able to find us; we'll be far away from them.

I was so deep in my thoughts about Mignon and Tadeo and I realized that Violet had been in the bathroom for too long and had not returned yet. A bad feeling made me rush in there like a torpedo.

When I walked inside the bathroom, my face stiffened. My first thought was – murder. I didn't even contemplate how fast I grabbed that crud and started beating him up; roughly, strongly, without remorse and violently.

I turned into a killing machine. I didn't feel anything. I was jammed. The fog of hatred covered me with so much force that I didn't hear Violet's voice which was begging me to stop.

But I couldn't. A beast had woken up in me. A beast, which wanted to suck all the blood from this asshole, ugly crud after I was done with my hunting.

________________________________________________________

*Traditional Italian appetizer, something like a "hot sandwich". Slices of fried bread and rub with garlic and olive oil, then spread on top of the filling - it can be ham, mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and so on. The most popular form of bruschetta - with tomato and basil.

**Thick vegetable soup (vegetables vary according to season), often with the addition of rice or short pasta varieties.

_________________________________________________________

Copyright © OlgaGOA

_________________________________________________________

Hey, my amazing readers!

So how are things going? Did you shock again after that chapter? I can imagine HOW MUCH.

You know me pretty well as a writer who likes to do so many twists. Twists that can really make you reacting like Nikole Kidman in that gif :D LOL

So how do you think, what's happened? Why Kyle attacked some stranger, and why Violet begged him to stop??? Who was that? WHO?!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

_________________________________________________________

My fans and loyal readers! I'm so grateful for your love and support!

Because of you, CDC reached 82,5 K votes and 3,9 K votes! YAHOO!!!

You are my best and most kind Angels! BLESS YOU ALL.

And don't forget to comment, babes! Because of you I'm here and I'm happy to see all your emotions under my books! I love to see it! You are my great fans! xo

_________________________________________________________

MUSIC: ENIGMA - SHADOWS IN SILENCE

P.S. All songs that I post - #CDC soundtrack list

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 938 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
1.2M 25.8K 64
Chanel Blanchett was a rich and snobby girl, she had it all, popular in high school with a perfect life and family, or so she thought. She was innoce...
755K 13.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
1.1M 19.8K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...