journals | jariana songfics

By biebuhftari

Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande song fanfictions based on Justin's album, Journals. ©biebuhftari More

journals
heartbreaker
all that matters
hold tight
recovery
all bad
pyd
roller coaster
change me
confident
one life
backpack
what's hatnin'
swap it out
memphis
alone
flatline

bad day

4K 159 9
By biebuhftari

Bad Day
song used: Bad Day by Justin Bieber

no i didn't think you would let me
down that easy, and i didn't think
it was over until you walked away
like it was nothing, baby

Ariana exited the studio building, ignoring the flashing lights of the paparazzi shining in her face.

"Ariana, did you hear the news?"

"Ariana, are you still with Justin after what he did?"

"He's such a bad influence to you Ariana, why are you dating a guy who did what he did?"

Ariana gritted her teeth, pushing the men away. She managed to get past them, and to her car, where they still surrounded. Quickly, she got in her car and drove off, the words of the last sentences that the men yelled at her echoing in her mind.

"Justin Bieber was arrested for drink driving, drag racing, and an expired license earlier this morning!"

and that moment was so hard for me to breathe
cause you took away the biggest part of me
life is so unpredictable,
never thought a love like yours
would leave me all alone

Ariana's heart raced; her vision blurred. She sped down the road, making it to her house in no time. She ran inside with the phone pressed against her ear and shoulder as she scrambled around her house with a big Chanel purse behind her.

"Hello? Yeah, um I would like to take a flight to Miami, Florida today?" Ariana asked through the phone while throwing a couple of shirts and shorts inside the bag. "As soon as possible. Call me a taxi too, if you don't mind. Thank you so much! I'll be there soon."

Ariana sprinted inside the restroom and grabbed her emergency make up bag before running out the room, yanking her bag and purse with her charger, money, and other essentials after her.

As the taxi drive sped down the highway as told, she dialed Scooter.

"Ari! Where are you?"

"Are you kidding me right now? Scooter, Justin's in jail! I have to see him."

The cab merged into the right exit, Scooter not saying a word until a few moments later. "Where is he?"

"Miami."

"And you're going there right now?"

"I'm in the cab, about to get dropped off."

The taxi driver stepped on the brakes, skidding the cab to a halt. Ariana gave the man a fifty dollar bill, spitting out a "Thank you, keep the change!" before jumping out the car and into the airport, her bag and purse bouncing alongside her.

"What about the concert?"

"Tell Tori I said sorry! And if you want to be the good manager you want to be, you better get yourself to Miami too," Ariana said, hanging up the phone. She boarded the private jet, and in just a couple moments, it was off the ground, flying to Miami, Florida.

didn't waste any time
like you had already made up your mind
no sympathy
cause i was out of line

Ariana sighed, as the taxi can came to a stop in front of the courtroom where Justin was at. She saw a bunch of girls standing in front, tears running down their faces. By the window of the courtroom, she saw a couple of men with camera lounging around the grass. Anger immediately filled her.

"Miss?"

She shook her head, as the taxi man turned around from the front seat. "Oh, right."

She stepped out of the vehicle after paying the man. She still had her bag; she didn't want to waste another second by going to Justin's hotel.

Flashes of cameras caught her attention. The paps were all at the windows now, taking pictures while yelling things at each other.

"Move! I can't see Justin!"

"He's just in a fucking red suit, I think they're saying his faults right now!"

Ariana gritted her teeth, then walked over to the men. "Hey! Why don't you guys get a life and stop harassing my boyfriend?"

A few men turned around while the rest continued taking pictures.

"Oh, Ariana.. Here to see your boyfriend? Well, he's getting arrested, what do you say about that?"

"I'd like to say that it is none of your business. Get away and stop taking pictures of him!"

"Make me, you bitch."

Ariana lunged at the man, grabbing his camera, but suddenly, she was being lifted by a large man, wearing a police uniform. She began kicking, angrily wanting to punch that man in the face. She didn't care that it would be everywhere in the news just in a few moments.

Another police officer came and told the men to leave, much to Ariana and the Beliebers relief. Ariana still was angry, as she tried to get out of the man's grip. He refused to let her go, and just started to walk inside the building.

Once inside, he opened the door, and there was Justin in the front with the judge reading something off the paper. The police officer set Ariana down, and she saw Justin for the first time in days.

The loud slam of the door made everyone turn to the door, even Justin. Once he looked up, his eyes met Ariana's, and she saw tears glistening in his eyes.

"Ariana?" he said, shocked.

no i didn't think you would let me
down that easy, and i didn't think
it was over until you walked away
like it was nothing, girl

"Justin!"

She ran down the aisle, towards the handcuffed boy. He broke away from his spot, a couple of officers trying to grab him once he moved his feet, but failed. Ariana couldn't fully come in contact with him; she had to lean over a railing to get him, but nonetheless, she threw her arms around his, crying into his shoulder.

His wrists remained handcuffed behind his back, not being able to hug his girlfriend like he desired, as much he did. He buried his face against her neck, leaving small kisses as his tears dropped onto her skin.

The judge coughed, and the two officers grabbed Justin forcefully, pulling the couple apart. The judge glared at Ariana, who was being escorted to a seat right near where Justin was, but not in an arm's reach. She had to sit back and watch as her boyfriend was handcuffed, unable to move as his faults were being announced out loud.

"You were drag racing, driving while drunk, and you had an expired license. You are also going to be fined for disobeying cops' orders. Do you have anything to say about that?"

Justin looked down, but managed to stutter out, "Actually.."

Ariana leaned forward in her seat, trying to make out the words coming out of his mouth. Suddenly, his eyes met something in the back of the room, causing him to stop talking.

All eyes looked to where he was, and there at the window, was the same men with the cameras, taking pictures and videotaping. Ariana looked at Justin, who looked scared to death.

She stood up, shaking her head. "Don't you people have any privacy? You don't leave the blinds open for them to see."

She walked across the room, towards the window, flashes of the camera blinding her eyes. She pulled the window blinds shut, but not before slamming on the glass repeatedly, yelling at them even though they couldn't hear her, surprising the men.

Once she turned around, the judge and police men gave her a dirty look, but she saw a look of relief on Justin's face. She slightly smiled, satisfied, and walked back to her seat, waiting for Justin speak again.

it was a bad day
i know i was wrong
but you could've said goodbye, baby
it was a bad day, now i'm like whoa

"You are free to go, Mr. Bieber."

"Thank you, sir, very much."

The police men took the hand cuffs off the boy, who was relieved to finally be out of them. He was handed his clothes and ushered to the restroom, where he quickly changed out of the suit and into his clothes.

Racing outside, he burst open the door, the screams of fans deafening his ears. They were behind the fences, none of them were allowed inside, except one.

"Ariana!"

He saw his beautiful girlfriend, talking to some Beliebers, tears still on her cheeks. Her face was written with worry, making Justin's heart quench.

She whipped her body around, a smile broke out onto the face, the two ran towards each other with open arms, the fans behind the fences "aww"ing the whole time.

Justin's arms wrapped around her waist, lifting her up, as her arms was around his neck. Tears began flowing again, on both of their faces. Justin pressed his lips against hers, never wanting to let go. He put her down, but his hands stayed on her hips.

"I love you so much Ariana."

She smiled. "I love you too."

it was a bad day
it was a bad day
it was a bad day

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

They were back at Justin's hotel, packing up his clothes. They decided that it would be best to leave Miami that night, and Scooter said that he'll come pick them up with the jet.

"Because.. I got arrested.. And you hate these kinds of stuff.. You said you could never date someone like that."

Ariana looked up from folding Justin's shirts, her eyes locked with his. "I did..didn't I?"

Justin sighed. He walked in front of her and kneeled down on both knees, grabbing ahold of both her hands with both of his. Ariana scrunched her eyebrows together, confused.

"I'm so sorry, Ariana. I disappointed you, big time. But please understand that I never meant to. You're all that I want. You're all that I need. I can't lose you Ariana. I was not drunk when I was driving. I did not drag race."

Ariana's mouth dropped slightly. She was about to say something, but Justin interrupted her with a kiss.

"I know what you're about to say.. 'Why didn't you tell them?' What's the point? Because I'm Justin Bieber, everything will be around anyways. They're still be the stupid people who will say that I did drag race and that I was drunk. It wouldn't matter if I told them. I just..couldn't say it to them."

"Was that when you saw the men outside the window?"

Justin nodded. "I was going to tell them but they scared me. I realized that I shouldn't say anything. So.. I didn't. I understand if you want to break up.. I understand completely. I get it if you just walked away like it was nothing. Even though you're the biggest part of me, I want you to be happy and not have to deal with all that I drag you into."

Justin wiped his tears with his sleeves. It was getting harder for him to breathe.

"I was out of line, and you don't need to have sympathy for me. Just remember that I love you and I will never, never love anybody as much as I love you." He stood up, about to walk away when Ariana grabbed his hand.

She stood up on the bed, pulling his hand towards her, making his body come into contact with hers. "Justin, I am never going to leave you, you understand? Never. Don't even think about it. You are the only one for me. I can't walk away like it was nothing because you're my everything. I can't live without you. I love you and only you."

She let go of his hand caressed hi cheek, a small smile present on her face. "Justin, nobody is perfect. Not even you. You're human, you make mistakes. Some people are heartless, so they don't get that you are also human like them.. They don't get you." She rested her elbows on his shoulders before continuing.

"Days like today will add up to something great. It'll make us stronger and smarter. Justin, there will be good days. But to have a good day, you're going to need a.." she trailed off.

Justin smiled up at her, making her smile down at him. They both whispered, "Bad day."

what was this omg i wrote this while i was a tet festival LOL
vote/comment bc it's a good day (:
edited: July 3, 2015

-biebuhftari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 670 21
'In sexual term meaning an older man that you interact and have intercourse with" © Copyright 2016 (First story I ever wrote its horrible) Completed
10.3K 259 21
This book is about Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber! Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber end up falling for each other. But the only problem is that Justi...
30.6K 1.1K 13
Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande song fanfictions based on Ariana's album, My Everything. ©biebuhftari
6.5K 428 43
❝desperation is one hell of an emotion.❞ __________ lowercase intended published: 1/12/18 completed: 9/8/18 all rights reserved by unrulysouls 2018 ©...