Falling For You || ChanBaek

Oleh lordbaekhyun

WARNING: WILL BE DELETING THIS SOON Chanyeol and Taeyeon are best friends. Their friendship is strong, and wh... Lebih Banyak

one;
two;
three;
four;
five;
six;
seven;
eight;
nine;
ten;
twelve;
thirteen;
fourteen;
fifteen;
sixteen;
seventeen;
eighteen;
nineteen;
twenty;
twenty-one;
twenty-two
help me my dudes
twenty-three
twenty-four;
twenty-five;
send help i got a sticky situation on my hands
twenty-six;

eleven;

6K 480 384
Oleh lordbaekhyun

'What did you want to show me?' Baekhyun asked once they had closed the door.

Pulling out his guitar from beside his bed, Chanyeol sat on the bed, making Baekhyun move away slightly, giving him some room.

'You play the guitar?'

'Hm.. Piano and drums, also.'

It seemed almost impossible for Baekhyun to like Chanyeol any more than he already did.

He had a thing for guys who could play multiple instruments.

'You know.. when you said you wanted to show me something in your bedroom, this was honestly not what I was expecting..'

Chanyeol paused.

He definitely knew what that meant, but he decided to ignore it just in case it wasn't as inappropriate as it sounded.

'I just hope you like this.'

For some reason, Baekhyun's heart fluttered at that sentence; it wouldn't affect anyone else, although he couldn't help but feel happy at the fact that Chanyeol was hoping for a good response from him, and only him.

'What're you gonna play for me, Yeolie?'

'Oh, just a song I wrote.'

'You wrote a song all by yourself?'

'Yes,' Chanyeol passed him a sheet of paper, with random Korean letters on it. 'Actually, I want you to sing along.'

'Really? I'd love to - wait, what does it say?'

'They're english lyics, of course my Canadian friend helped me perfect them, but they're just written in Korean with similar sounds, so it's easier to read whilst you sing.'

'Makes sense. Like, what does 'secueeseu' even mean?'

'It's pronounced squeeze.' Chanyeol chuckled at the older male's pronunciation, even though his wasn't exactly any better, before he translated it.

'How does the song go? Am I singing high, medium or low?'

'I'll sing through it first, then once you've got the hang of it, you can give it a try.'

'You can sing?'

'Hey, don't sound so surprised - does my appearance really make you believe singing is not my strong point?'

'A little bit.'

The taller male's eye almost twitched out of annoyance, but he laughed anyway.

'I'll prove you wrong, Baekhyun.'

Lifting the guitar up onto his knee, Chanyeol strummed his fingers slowly down the strings and chewed his lower lip in concentration.

He started the song, playing it a few times just to get used to it, before opening his mouth to sing.

The words slipped past his lips, his voice velvety and soft.

His strong Korean accent was clear to Baekhyun, and even though he didn't understand a single word, it still made the latter blush.

'The chorus is very high,' Chanyeol glanced up at Baekhyun and smiled, before continuing on to start the chorus.

Chanyeol's voice didn't exactly sound the best at this pitch, but that wasn't the point.

The point was that he was literally singing to Baekhyun.

'I will love you and love you and love you, gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you, I will please you for all times, I don't wanna lose you and lose you and lose you, cause I need you I need you I need you, so I want you to be my man, you've got to understand my love!'

The song was over very soon.

Baekhyun clapped and cheered, making Chanyeol chuckle.

'That was beautiful - didn't understand anything you said, but it sounded amazing,'

Placing a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder, Baekhyun gave the younger male a sweet smile.

'You're very talented.'

Silence filled the air.

Baekhyun's heart pounded in his chest as he felt Chanyeol's eyes on him, his intense stare making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

Their eyes met; they didn't know how it happened, but Chanyeol's hand was already on Baekhyun's cheek.

The word 'friends' was completely erased from their minds.

The taller male found himself staring at the other's plump lips, watching as he licked his lips unconsciously, making them look glossy and shiny.

It was only when Chanyeol started leaning forward that Baekhyun realised what was happening.

Chanyeol wanted to kiss him.

An alarm was going off in his head and there seemed to be two voices screaming in his ears.

'Do it', one said.

'Don't take this risk,' the other one said.

His brain was telling him yes, but his heart was telling him no.

What if he sucks at kissing?

He's never kissed anyone before.

At least, not properly.

Him and Minseok were curious once, but it was only a peck.

And the kiss he had with Jongin was childish and messy.

What if things went wrong and Chanyeol ignored him for the rest of their lives?

Like the second voice said - he shouldn't take this risk, knowing his luck, he'd probably fuck up.

'Chanyeol,' he muttered, but the other boy didn't even flinch.

'Chanyeol,' he repeated, much louder, but again, he got no response.

'Chanyeol, we shouldn't be doing this.'

That made him finally snap out of his trance, cheeks darker than before and eyes wide.

He backed away, bringing his hand to his lap and looking down in shame.

'What was I thinking..?'

'Chanyeol..'

'You wouldn't kiss me.'

'It's not that! I'm just not experienced in kissing.'

'Didn't that Jongin kid kiss you?'

'We were young.. It doesn't count.'

Baekhyun swung an arm around Chanyeol's broad shoulders and pulled him towards his side.

'Don't feel like you did something wrong,' he whispered. 'Let's get closer, first.'

'Closer? Alright then, Baekhyun.. Taeyeon's having a house party on the weekend, loads of people are going, there will be drinks and music, wanna go?'

'That's a bad idea.'

'How?'

'Anything with the words Taeyeon and House Party in it is a bad idea.'

'Come on, I'll be with you the whole time! If things get too strange for you, we can just leave.'

'But what about Taeyeon?'

'Look, I've been friends with her for quite a while now - she's not as bad as you think.'

'Will I have to talk to her?'

'I doubt it.'

'Fine, I'll go.. But only because you'll be there to save me.'

Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear and threw his arms around the smaller male.

'Now about that song..'

_ _ _ _ _

i was gonna publish this yesterday, as a gift ? because it was my birthday, but i wasn't able to finish it in time lmao

but its here now

;)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...
8.3K 713 21
Baekhyun Loved Chanyeol to infinity and beyond. They were so in love that the world around them stopped to stare at the couple. A match made in heave...
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...