In Konoha Book 2: Things Just...

By xMinzyx-deactivated

Hitomi is back and stronger than ever along with her co-star, Haruka! Now they are 15 and hotter. But what ha... More

Opening Song: Good Bye Memories
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Bonus Chapter: Haruka's Birthday
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36

Chapter 8

434 14 2
By xMinzyx-deactivated

So did you guys notice the new cover? XD

I actually made a cover for Book 1 and Book 2!!!

TELL ME WHAT YYOU THINK!!

anyway...

on with le story!!!

***

Narrator's Pov

"Lets go, we will stop by a hotel that has hot springs to get to know each other." Yamato said.

"I DON'T WANT TO GET TO KNOW-" Naruto started, but was inturrupted by Yamato.

"You guys don't know me really well either." He said making the same face Hitomi did to scare Tazuna a few years ago. "But I have no problem ruling by fear..."

Hitomi laughed again,"I officially like you now!"

...Wasn't she in the emo corner a minute ago..? True bipolar-ness.

***

Sakura and Hitomi were relaxing in the woman's hotsprings area when some yells from Naruto came,"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT D*CKS ANYWAY?!"

Sakura shook her head,"Naruto, your too loud!"

Hitomi started to laugh and shouted back,"NARUTO I THINK SAI IS CRUSHING ON YOU!!!"

They heard Yamato laugh and Naruto yelled back,"WHAT THE HELL HITOMI?!"

"WATCH YOUR DAMN LANGUAGE!"

"YOU WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Naruto argued back.

"....."

"...."

"...."

"..."

"...Naruto are you gay...?"

"WHAT?!"

"I mean, you kissed Sasuke... twice. And now Sai is hitting on you... YOUR GAY AREN'T YOU!!!"

"NO!"

"YOUR IN DENIAL!"

"WHAT?!"

Then Yamato scolded Naruto,"Naruto, stop yelling!"

Hitomi laughed then smiled at Sakura,"That was funny."

She laughed too, then looked at Hitomi,"Why did you cut your hair?" Curiosity edged her voice. She thought of how pretty Hitomi's hair was before when it was so long. Why would she cut it.

Hitomi's eyebrows scrunched up as her hands flew up to her shoulder length hair,"I-Well...I-...."

Sakura realized how the question brought Hitomi on edge,"Oh, you don't have to answer! I'm sorry!"

Hitomi gave a weak laugh,"No, no. Its fine! Really..." She looked away from Sakura then spoke,"When I was a child my cousin, Akira, betrayed our village and left. I was sad, he was my friend. Also, back then our fates were intertwined. Now not so much. But we use to play together in the park. It was fun. And when he left.... Something just felt wrong in my heart and I chopped off my hair."

Sakura stared,"So when Sasuke left...."

"Yeah.. I felt like it was the right thing to do..."

The atmosphere was very heavy and made Hitomi uncomfortable.

She started to fidget, but then said to lighten the mood,"Well...It... Makes me look even more hot! Right!" She did posed and Sakura laughed.

They kept laughing until Hitomi felt something... off.

Naruto the baka.

She quickly through something, Sakura not noticing at all. Of course she had gotten faster.

***

Naruto crept closer and closer to the divider that divided the men's from the women's hot spring.

Suddenly a kunai whizzed past his ear.

Panicked he fell into the water, practically drowning.

Sai looked at the Kunai, it had a note attached to it. Sai noticed what it said,"Naruto, its for you!"

Naruto eyed the kunai wearily before reading the note.

Dear Naruto,

I will slice you into bits with my katana if you peek.

-†

Naruto, knowing from Sakura that the "†" was a symbol of Yamigakure, flinched in fear and ran out of the hot springs while screaming.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIEEEEEEE!!!!"

Sai chuckled, but the fake smiled dropped immediately once he was alone.

***

Satisfied with Naruto's pathetic screams, Hitomi got out of the hot springs, changed, and went to their hotel room with Sakura.

Naruto looked at Hitomi in fear and bowed to her while apologizing,"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!"

Hitomi laughed and playfully kicked Naruto,"Relax, you hadn't done it yet. Or else your eyes would have been torn out of their sockets and burned in the fires of hell!" Hitomi smiled sweetly.

Naruto almost passed out in fear, which Hitomi found hilarious.

"Dinner is served!" Yamato called.

A feast was layed out in front of them.

The whole team was shocked,"WOAH!!"

Hitomi grinned and sat down,"Hurry up! I wanna stuff my face!!!"

Everybody sat down.

Hitomi took her hair chopsticks and they all started to eat after sweatdropping at her.

Hitomi took a roll of sushi and was about to put it into her mouth until she realized something. She eyes the sushi role carefully before looking at Yamato for comfirmation.

Yamato slightly nodded, almost amazed that she could detect the seeds he had put in the food.

Her eyebrows raised, but she ate all the same.

***

After Sai, Sakura, and Naruto were asleep she confronted Yamato.

"What was in the food?"

"Seeds, they will help me know when you use your chakra, and your location. Its so that if we get seperated we can find each other." He answered.

Hitomi raised one eyebrow"Thats not just it, right?"

Yamato looked at her questionably.

Hitomi gestured to Sai,"You don't trust him."

Yamato shook his head,"No, I do not."

Hitomi nodded,"You shouldn't, remember when my Yorugan was turned on?"

Yamato nodded recalling it.

"Well I read his mind his mission is to-"

"You guys are still up?" Naruto asked rubbing his eyes. 

Hitomi smiled,"I was about to go to sleep."

Naruto eyed them,"What are you guys talking about?"

Hitomi walked to Naruto's sleeping bag and flashed on her Kyukyoku as she poked Naruto in the forehead,"Sleep."

Naruto then fell unconsious.

"How did you-"

"With pro skills now, Sai's real mission is to-" Hitomi stopped,"Oh shit.."

"What?" Yamato asked.

Hitomi poked is forehead,"Sleep." And Yamato collapsed onto the floor.

Suddenly a kunai was to her neck.

"Sai, you were awake."

"How much do you know?" Sai asked.

"Take the kunai off the neck, Sai."

"Do you know everything?"

"Sai! Kunai. Off. Neck. Now."

Sai lowered his kunai,"Don't tell the others."

Hitomi rolled her eyes,"The plans never going to work."

"What makes you say that?"

"Naruto will change you mind."

"Huh?"

Hitomi smiled,"You'll see."

***

THe end!

so tired rawr

gnight!

Continue Reading