Chapter 10

heyyyyyy guys!!!!

please vote and comment it keeps me going! 

oh today i got a naruto poster from my cousin!!!!! HERES HOW IT HAPPENED:

Adrian: Hey Minz!

Me: Huh? *Turns around*

Adrian: *Holds up poster showing Gaara*

Me: *Eyes widen before launching at it* FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!

Yup so thats how it happened. Gaara XD, Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru on the front. Itachi XD, Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Kabuto on the back

TOTALL EPICE NESS RIGHT THERE!!!!

anyway...

FINALLY CHAPTER 10

DOUBLE DIGITSSSSSSSSS HURRAHH

CELEBRATION

CHIBI RAVE:

<(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)     <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)       <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)     <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)     <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)     <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)     <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)     <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)     <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)     <(O.O<)    ^(O.O)^   (>O.O)>  (vO.Ov)

....

okay im done LOL

***

Narrator's Pov

"Give Sasuke Back." Naruto spat.

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, Hitomi thought as she stared at Naruto, who was getting madder by the second.

"There is no giving back Sasuke, Naruto." Kabuto started,"You see, Sasuke left of his own free will. Its time for you to get over it."

"SHUT UP FOUR EYES, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT NARUTO'S BEEN THROUGH!" Sakura shouted at Kabuto,"I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR  "COOL" ATTITUDE!"

"Frankly, I have too. Its pissing me off."Hitomi said calmly, her hands crossed over her chest.

"If you want to know about Sasuke, why don't you try forcing it out of me?" Orochimaru said smiling. "If you can, that is."

Then Naruto went all kyubi on him, red chakra surrounding him and everything.

Kabuto glared.

Sakura's eyes were widened in surprised.

Sai just looked at him.

Hitomi facepalmed,"Naruto, do you really have to do that here? In front of our new team mate?" Hitomi sighed,"How embarrassing."

Sakura shouted at her,"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT WHEN HE'S LIKE THAT?!"

Hitomi shrugged,"I've experienced it before, he just needs to let the bad juju out. Just don't get in his way, you might get hurt." She winced remembering everyone's 3rd degree burns.

"Naruto, I see you have been quite the jinchuriki." Kabuto said.

Sakura's eyebrows scrunched up with worry, was Naruto going to be okay?

"You sure have, Naruto-kun.'' Orochimaru said, his face peeling off.

"EWWWW! Thats gross! Molt somewhere else!" Hitomi said making a face.

Everyone stared at her, How could she act so casual in this situation?

Suddenly wood pinned her into the cliff rocks. "Hitomi, please be more mature about this." Yamato said.

"Don't be mean, I'm just trying to lighten the mood." Hitomi said from behind him, munching on cookies.

Yamato's eyes widened and he looked back at what his wood pinned. There was a rock, on it was painted,"Got you Yamato! My skills are to pro for you!!!!"

Orochimaru laughed,"Impressive Hitomi-chan, you were fast enough to use substitution jutsu, write on the rock, and appear behind Yamato. Its a shame, I should have took you during the Chunin Exams."

Hitomi turned to hims slowly, a blanck expression on her face. Then she pulled down one eyelid and stuck out her tongue,"Go to hell you slimy bastard."

Orochimaru smiled while glaring,"Your language has changed too. Who have you been training with?"

Hitomi froze and her eyes widened.

"So my suspisions were correct. Do your teamates know you had contact with Aka-"

Suddenly he was pinned to a tree with senbon, a footshaped marking on his shirt-thing.

"I'm sorry, but I have no idea what your talking about." Hitomi said giving a sweet smile. Then the smile turned into a glare,"Though you seem to have a death wish, too bad its not worth my time to grant."

She turned to Naruto and smiled,"Please kill him for me ^__^."

"Ah yes, I want to know if th kyubi boy or our Sasuke is stronger." Orochimaru said, already out of the senbon.

"In my presence..."

Hitomi's eyes widened at Naruto, the fourth tail was already forming.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT SASUKE AS IF HE WAS YOURS!"

***

lallala

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!

seeya <3