Shine A Light-A McFly Fanfict...

By Katie_McFly16

More

Shine A Light-A McFly Fanfiction
The Park
Unexpected.
The Beach
Tom's house
Lies, Lies, Lies
What are we going to do?
All About You
WAKE UP!
The Studio
The club
You made a mistake.
Decisions
Dougie's Date
Harry's date.
I will miss you
The Surprise-Part one
The surprise-Part 2
Truth or Dare....Again
At home
The argument
Luckily...
Tom and Leah
At The Hospital
Will she survive?
Dougie, you are actually mental!
The Conversation
Life is so hard...
can we trust you?
Bye, bye.
Can't things ever be happy? Just once?
I'm so sorry.
Too Close For Comfort
Let's just see what happens.
Seriously?!
What's going on?
Who is 'he'
Let her explain
Why does this have to happen? Again!
That's so weird.
The end.

Meeting The Parents

1.2K 15 1
By Katie_McFly16

Nicole's POV

Ever since Blake kissed Katie in front of Dougie that night Katie had been miserable; she wasn't acting like her normal, crazy, self. She was being depressed all of the time and she was hardly ever going out, in fact she wasn't leaving 'her' bedroom at all! No matter how hard I tried she wasn't doing anything.

Me and Danny had gotten really close since we 'moved' into Tom's house. He said that he wanted me to meet his parents but I was quite worried about it to be honest. He said that everything would be fine but I wasn't too sure. Danny was coming round Tom's to pick me up so that he could take me to his parents house back in Bolton. I was arguing with Harry about who was the better one out of busted; he was saying Matt and I was saying James.

Harry-You need to meet them! Matt is the best! You haven't met them so you don't really know what they're like in real life!

Nicole-Well that doesn't matter, I know that James is better and he always has been, and don't try to argue with me because...well you don't really want to know.

Harry-Well you can say that but I know for a fact that Matt is better! 

Nicole-Well you ca-

Just as I was speaking there was a knock at the door. Without finishing what I was saying I jumped up to open it. I opened the door to find Danny standing there smiling his very cheeky, but adorable, smile.

Danny-Alright!

He said in his cute Scottish accent.

Nicole-Hi Danny.

I said giggling.

Danny-So, do you want to go?

Nicole-Okay then. Guys! I'm going out!

I screamed through the door while stepping outside.

Harry-Bring me some food back! 

He said as I left, I laughed a small laugh as I placed my hand into Danny's.

Danny-So I was thinking that we could get some coffee before we go.

Nicole-Sounds good but I'm a tea person.

He gasped acting hurt.

Danny-How dare you say that in front of me! You know coffee is the best!

Nicole-Nope! Tea is and always will be!

Danny-Are we really arguing over this?!

Nicole-Yeah, I guess we are.

Danny-Right let's go. And don't worry I'll get you some tea instead...I don't want you to end up killing me; I know what you're like!

Nicole-Oh shut up!

I said playfully hitting his arm.

___________at Danny's Parents house_____________

Me and Danny got out of the car and walked over to the door, I was shaking as he knocked but he held my hand and comforted me.

Danny-Don't worry love, I'm sure they'll love you!

Nicole-How do you know that?

Danny-Trust me! 

Nicole-Fine.

They opened the door and looked at us.

Kathy (mum)-You must be Nicole; Danny has spoke to us about you many times before.

Danny looked down at the floor blushing slightly.

Kathy-Aw, is our wittle boy getting embarrassed?

Danny-Mum, Shut up!

Kathy-Oh I'm sorry. Come in, get yourselves comfortable.

We walked in hand in hand. I calmed down a little bit but I was still so nervous about it.

Hours went by and I was getting along with them very well. Danny told me that they liked me: He said that he can tell if his parents like someone or not. It was nearly time to go and Danny was in the kitchen talking to his dad. Kathy took me into the dining room and took out a medium sized box; she opened it and took out what was inside. I looked down at the objects in her hands, they were pictures of Danny when he was a baby.

Nicole-Aw, he was so cute!

Kathy-I know! What happened to him?!

I let out a little laugh but then I heard footsteps coming towards us.

Danny-What you lau-

He looked down at the photos and stared at them in disbelief. 

Danny-MUM! I LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH NICOLE FOR ONE MINUTE AND YOU JUST EMBARRASSME! I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW!

Nicole-Danny calm down! It's okay. I thought you were cute; there's nothing to be worried about.

He smiled and walked over to me, I stood up so he could sit down and I sat on his lap.

Kathy-Aw, you two are such a cute couple. I don't understand how anyone wouldn't like you two together.

She said talking her camera out of the medium sized box. 

Kathy-Smile!

I hugged Danny tightly and smiled at the camera.

Danny-Ha ha, you said smile! That's one of our songs!

I hit him playfully on the arm and giggled slightly.

Nicole-Oh Danny, oh dear. You are so easily amused aren't you.

I said kissing his cheek.

Danny-Well, at least I'm not a boring person!

Nicole-True.

I stood up and we all walked back into the hall. 

Danny-Me and Nicole had better go. We've got a band practice in about a hour so I don't want to be the late one. Thank you for everything guys.

Alan-It's alright Danny. We're just happy that you're happy.

Kathy-Yeah, and Nicole seems like such a lovely person.

She said kissing his forehead. Both me and Danny blushed in unison. I looked over to him and smiled.

Nicole-Thank you for having us! I hope to you see you both very soon, goodbye!

Kathy-Goodbye darling.

Alan-Bye!

Me and Danny held hands as we walked outside of the 'Jones' house. I got inside of the passengers seat of Danny's car and Danny drove off.

Danny-See, I told you they would love ya!

Nicole-I honestly don't know what I was so worried about. They're so nice!

Danny-And Embarrassing!

Nicole-Just wait until you meet my parents! Your parents are nothing compared to mine!

And that was the last thing we said throughout the whole car journey. 

We got back home and the boys, including Dougie, were all practising.

Danny-Sounds good! New one I guess!

Tom-Yeah it's one th....

Tom carried on talking but I was looking around for Katie. I couldn't see her downstairs, so I looked upstairs and knocked on her 'bedroom' door.

Katie-Come in!

She said quietly inside of 'her' room.

I opened the door and made my way inside. I sat on the bed next to her, she was crying and I didn't understand why.

Nicole-What's the matter?

Katie-Dougie.

Nicole-What about him?

Katie-Everything!

__________________________________________________________________

Long chapter woo! Hope you like it :) Please comment, vote and fan! It means a lot <3 I won't be uploading tomorrow...I'm going out so I won't be able to write anything :D xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

143 1 10
.
94.4K 793 94
mcyt x reader