Meeting The Parents

Nicole's POV

Ever since Blake kissed Katie in front of Dougie that night Katie had been miserable; she wasn't acting like her normal, crazy, self. She was being depressed all of the time and she was hardly ever going out, in fact she wasn't leaving 'her' bedroom at all! No matter how hard I tried she wasn't doing anything.

Me and Danny had gotten really close since we 'moved' into Tom's house. He said that he wanted me to meet his parents but I was quite worried about it to be honest. He said that everything would be fine but I wasn't too sure. Danny was coming round Tom's to pick me up so that he could take me to his parents house back in Bolton. I was arguing with Harry about who was the better one out of busted; he was saying Matt and I was saying James.

Harry-You need to meet them! Matt is the best! You haven't met them so you don't really know what they're like in real life!

Nicole-Well that doesn't matter, I know that James is better and he always has been, and don't try to argue with me because...well you don't really want to know.

Harry-Well you can say that but I know for a fact that Matt is better! 

Nicole-Well you ca-

Just as I was speaking there was a knock at the door. Without finishing what I was saying I jumped up to open it. I opened the door to find Danny standing there smiling his very cheeky, but adorable, smile.

Danny-Alright!

He said in his cute Scottish accent.

Nicole-Hi Danny.

I said giggling.

Danny-So, do you want to go?

Nicole-Okay then. Guys! I'm going out!

I screamed through the door while stepping outside.

Harry-Bring me some food back! 

He said as I left, I laughed a small laugh as I placed my hand into Danny's.

Danny-So I was thinking that we could get some coffee before we go.

Nicole-Sounds good but I'm a tea person.

He gasped acting hurt.

Danny-How dare you say that in front of me! You know coffee is the best!

Nicole-Nope! Tea is and always will be!

Danny-Are we really arguing over this?!

Nicole-Yeah, I guess we are.

Danny-Right let's go. And don't worry I'll get you some tea instead...I don't want you to end up killing me; I know what you're like!

Nicole-Oh shut up!

I said playfully hitting his arm.

___________at Danny's Parents house_____________

Me and Danny got out of the car and walked over to the door, I was shaking as he knocked but he held my hand and comforted me.

Danny-Don't worry love, I'm sure they'll love you!

Nicole-How do you know that?

Danny-Trust me! 

Nicole-Fine.

They opened the door and looked at us.

Kathy (mum)-You must be Nicole; Danny has spoke to us about you many times before.

Danny looked down at the floor blushing slightly.

Kathy-Aw, is our wittle boy getting embarrassed?