Truth or Dare....Again

Dougie's POV

Katie and Nicole walked back in with no drinks in their hands and cheeky grins on their faces. Katie sat back down next to me still smiling and held my hand. She rested her head onto my chest and cuddled up to me. We were just sitting there piecefully in silence when suddenly Nicole jumped out of her seat and screamed.

Nicole-Let's play truth or dare again!

Leah-Oh no. I hate that game.

Harry-Do we really have to?

Nicole-Come on guys! It'll be fun!

Katie-Well we have nothing else to do....There really isn't much to do in our house.

Dougie-I guess it could keep up amused for a little while.

Tom-Okay fine! But I'm not going outside to do anything....it's too cold and horrible.

Nicole-Wooo! 

Danny-I'll go first! Okay...I pick....

He said looking around the room deciding who to pick.

Danny-Dougie!

Oh no...What's he gonna make me do now?

Danny-Truth or dare?

Dougie-Dare.

Truths are just embarrassing.

Danny-Okay...I dare you to...kiss Leah.

Oh my god! That couldn't be worse...I don't even know the girl and I've only just met her. Plus she's one of Katie's best friends! Grr. I gave him a death glare and went over to where Leah was sitting. I whispered into her ear 'Sorry about this, I can't get out of a dare' and lightly kissed her on the cheek.

Danny-No! That's not good enough! It has to be on the lips.

I rolled my eyes and quickly kissed her. It didn't last long nor did it mean anything but when we pulled apart she blushed like mad, I honestly don't know why. I went back to my seat and gave Danny another death glare.

Dougie-Okay, my turn. I pick Harry. Truth or dare?

Harry-Truth.

Dougie-Okay...Do you get jealous when you see me and Katie.

I know I was mean but I wanted to know! And he can't get away from it.

Harry-Yeah I do.

He said looking down. He walked out of the room and quietly said 'I'm going home' Katie tried to stop him from leaving but I stopped her. She sat back down and we carried on with the game.

Nicole-Okay my turn. I choose....Tom!

Tom-Oh no.

Nicole-Truth or dare?

Tom-Truth

Nicole-Okay. Out of us three girls who would you like to date the most if we were single?

He sat there silent for a little while thinking about it.

Tom-I would choose.....Leah.

Leah blushed a bright red and hid her face.

Nicole-And why would you choose her?

Tom-Well she seems like a really nice girl and she's good looking. Plus I think it would be weird dating one of you two...you guys just good friends to me.

We all aw'd and Tom went bright red and smiled at Leah. She smiled back and started awkwardly playing with her fingers.

Tom-Can we do something else now?

Danny-Let's watch a movie or something...you got anything good here?

Nicole-We've only got a couple of movies....we don't own a lot. We have incidious, The final destination. I think we've got more but I can't remember what they are.

Tom-Let's watch incidious, we haven't seen that yet.

Katie-Oh god.

Dougie-What's up? Don't you like that movie?

Katie-I hate horror movies.

Dougie-Don't worry about it darling.

Leah had a worried look on her face.

Tom-What's the matter Leah?

Leah-I really don't like horror movies at all!

Tom-Don't worry. We don't have to watch it if you don't want to.

Leah-No don't let me stop you, I'll be fine.

Nicole went to get the movie and she put into the DVD player. The movie started and Katie out her arms around me and started freaking out already and nothing was happening. I looked over to Leah she looked like she was freaking out already. Tom noticed her and went over to comfort her. He put his arms around her as the movie carried on.