The Studio

Okay so a bit of drama in this one :) Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Katie's POV:

We walked out of Tom's house and got into the car, I sat on Dougie's lap and Nicole sat on Danny's lap. After about half an hour we got there and we all got out of the car. I looked up and I was in complete shock this place was huge! We walked inside and the boys led me and Nicole into the sudio that they were recording in. When we got inside there was somebody else in there and he was siting down facing the floor so I couldn't really see his face. 

Tom-Hey Blake what are you doing in here, you're not meant to be here until 12 and it's only 11.

Blake, why do i recognise that name? I swear I've heard that before. He looked up so we could see his face. Oh my god. 

Blake-Sorry, I'm just leaving.

He stood up then looked at me. He frowned.

Blake-Oh hi Katie, haven't seen you in a while.

Katie-Go away.

He walked out of the room and the others gave me a strange look. 

Dougie-You know him.

I just froze, I couldn't tell them could I? The only person that knows is Nicole. I stood there for a minute not saying anything. I felt a tear stream down my face.

Harry-Katie, are you okay?

 I just couldn't take it any longer I ran out of the room and went outside. I sat on the floor and curled up into a ball. I heard Dougie shout my name but I just couldn't face it I didn't want to go back. Dougie ran out of the door and straight to me. He put his arm around me and comforted me.

Dougie-Katie, please tell me what happened in there? What's wrong with Blake.

I can trust him can't I? I mean he is worrying about me and if I tell him I'm sure he won't tell anyone unless I want him to right?

Katie-Everything is wrong with Blake.

Dougie-But how do you know him?

Katie-About a year ago we were going out and at first he treated me so kindly and was the best boyfriend in the world. Then he changed, he became a new person. He would hit me and bully me all of the time but I was too scared to break up with him, scared of what he would do. I hated it Dougie. I've always tried to forget what he did to me, I nearly completely forgot until I saw him. He was horrible to me and I ran away from him, I moved house hoping that I would never see hims again, I even moved schools to get away from him. Now he will never go away, you don't understand he won't leave me alone now.

Dougie-It's okay, if he ever comes near you or hurts you again I will fight him for you. I'm going to fire him and he will never be in that studio ever again. Even if he does find you I'll protect you. 

I was still crying but what he had just said made me so happy, he would protect me.

Katie-Thank you so much Dougie. I haven't told anyone other than you and Nicole. I feel so much better now. I love you.

Dougie-I love you too, let's go back inside before they start to worry.

We walked back inside and I whipped the tears from my eyes. When we got back in everyone looked at me if to say 'Are you okay?' and Nicole ran over to me and gave me a big hug. 

Harry-Are you okay katie?

Katie-Yeah I'm fine, I don't know what went over me, he just reminded me of someone.

Dougie-I think you should tell them Kate. It will just give you more support and help. 

Nicole nodded.

I told them all what happened and why I got so upset.

Danny-Don't worry Katie we'll always be there for you okay?

Tom-Yeah we should fire him so you'll hopefully never have to see him again. 

Harry-If I could I would punch him right now.

Katie-Thank you so much guys it means a lot that you would do this for me.

Dougie-Let's go and fire that bitch!

I laughed and the boys walked out.

Nicole-You're so brave to tell them, I didn't think you would tell anyone else.

Katie-I'm so happy about how supportive they're being about it. It's making me feel so much better.

Then the boys walked back in and smiled.

Harry-Well i dont' think we'll be seeing him ever again.

Katie-Thank you so much I love you guys.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short I will upload another one today :D Hope you like it a bit different. Anyway Comment, vote, fan :D xxx