Dougie's Date

So I thought I would do a quick update because I won't be uploading for a few days I've got to revise :( Anyway enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Katie's POV

I looked around me it was beautiful. It was a big restaurant with only one table set up for us, through some doors there was a balcony and below the balcony was a beach with a beautiful view. On our table there was candles, and flowers in the middle of the table. I was in a huge shock, we went over to the table and Dougie pulled out my chair for me to sit down I smiled and sat down, then he sat down in the chair opposite. 

Katie-Thank you so much Dougie, this is amazing.

Dougie-It's no big deal.

He picked up the menus and passed me one, I looked at it and it had all italian food on it.

Katie-How did you know I loved Italian?

Dougie-Lucky guess.

He smiled at me and called for someone to come over. He ordered the dinner and we waited for it to come back.

Katie-Dougie seriously thank you for doing this, it's so sweet and romantic and I'm not usually the romance type. 

Dougie-Don't worry about it, stop saying thank you it's okay, really.

Katie-Ok, sorry. I'm just going to go to the toilet.

Dougie-Be quick.

I went into the toilets and had a wee, when i finished I went out and washed my hands. Then I felt someones hands around my waist. I looked in the mirror and saw Dougie standing there smiling. I turned around and laughed.

Katie-You do realize this is the girls toilets right?

Dougie-Yeah, I just missed you.

Katie-I was only gone for a couple of minutes.

Dougie-But I never want you to leave me.

Katie-Oh really?

I stepped so I was closer to him.

Dougie-Really.

I stepped in even more and our noses touched. I smiled and leaned in. Our lips touched and fireworks went off all over my body. He lifted me up and put me on the side where the sinks were without our lips breaking apart. He pushed me up againts the wall and kissed harder. I kissed him back and then we both pulled apart. He helped me down and we walked back in holding hands. I sat down and our dinners were already at the table.

Katie-It's going to be so hard choosing between you two. I love you both Dougie, but I do think I will end up choosing you because I think you mean more to me than Harry does. Dougie this date is just amazing.

Dougie-I'm so glad you like it. I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach.

Katie-Yeah, that would be amazing. Thank you.

He smiled at me and we both ate our dinners really quickly because I was so hungry and Dougie must have been because he finished round about the same time as me. The waiter came back over and took our plate and Dougie thanked him and gave him the money. He stood up and came over to my seat to pull my chair out. I stood up and gave him a hug.

Dougie-What was that for?

Katie-Just because. 

He giggled and kissed me on the cheek. We held hands and he took me down to the beach. We got down there and it was already getting quite dark and there was nobody there but we didn't care. Dougie took a towl out of his bag and layed it down on the sand. He sat down and pulled me down with him. I laid back and he mirrored my actions, I looked into his amazing blue eyes and he put his arms around my waist, I quickly stood up and pulled him up with me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the sea with me, I splashed him with water and he stood there in shock. He gave me a death glare and splashed me. I laughed and looked down and realized we were both still in our clothes, they were soaking wet. 

Dougie-Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

I splashed him even more and ran out of the sea hoping that dougie wouldn't splash me again. I heard him laughing and running after me. I sat on the towl in my soaking wet clothes and saw Dougie running after me. He sat next to me and smiled. Then I remembered something.

Katie-I've got to go back home tomorrow afternoon.

He frowned.

Dougie-Will you come back to visit?

Katie-Of course I will, I can't just leave you guys. Plus I'm spending a week with you remember.

Dougie-Oh yeah, I'm going to miss you.

Katie-I'm going to really miss you guys. You could come around mine and Nicole's house sometime.

Dougie-We definately will. 

Katie-Good. I can't believe a few days ago I was just another fan and now I'm best friends with you guys.

Dougie-Things can change.

Katie-Yeah, I know. And this is the best change that has ever happened to me.

Dougie-That is so sweet.

He hugged me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. We laid down on the towl for the rest of the night sharing a few kisses. The sun was setting and it looked amazing so I took a picture of it on my phone. Then a picture of me and Dougie in front of it. I tweeted it. '@katiehopson: Me and @dougiemcfly at the beach today :) it has been a great day xx' Dougie's phone buzzed. He looked at it and smiled. Then my phone buzzed. I looked at it, it said '1 new mention: @mcflyharry: @katiehopson Looks like fun but prepare for a even better day tomorrow xx' I smiled and stood up.

Katie-We'd better get going.

Dougie-One more thing.

He stood up too.

Katie-What.

He looked at me and leaned in, he kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed him back and we pulled apart he held my hand. He walked me back to the limo and we drove home. That was the perfect date. I wonder what Harry is planning to do tomorrow. He's probably going to just make it harder on me isn't he. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading hope you liked it :D <3 Vote, Comment, Fan <3 xx