The surprise-Part 2

Nicole's dress :) ----->

__________________________________________________________________

Dougie's POV

Everone was starting to get a little drunk so I wanted to take them all home before it got weird. Katie was sitting next to me holding my hand, I didn't think she was as drunk as the others but she was definitaly a little bit drunk. Danny and Nicole were on the dance floor dancing to party girl. It really made me laugh when it came on, I'm sure they set it up just because we were here. Tom was on the dance floor dancing like a proper weirdo, I really wanted to video it but I didn't have time to get my phone out to video it. When the song finished I went over to the dance floor to tell them that we were leaving, Tom moaned for a little bit but after a while he gave up trying to persuade me to stay and just went along with the idea. I drove home and Danny and Nicole were really flirty with eachother. Tom was just going mad Katie was staying quite calm, she wasn't as bad as the others. She did only have about two drinks. When we got home Tom rushed out of the car and ran towards the door and started jumping up and down screaming 'let me in!' I quickly got my phone out this time and took a video. I am so gonna put that on twitter! I thought to myself while getting out of the car. We all walked inside Tom was laughing to himself, Danny and Nicole were flirtily jocking around and me and Katie were holding hands. We walked into the living room to find that there was  very sad looking Harry sitting in a ball on the sofa. Katie ran back outside and I ran after her. 

Katie-Dougie, I can't go in there. I just can't. It will be way to awkward.

Dougie-You're going to have to fet used to being around him. He's one of my best friends and if you stay with me then he'll be around all of the time!

Katie-Will you help me if I go in there and just break down.

Dougie-of couse I will. If you really, really don't want to be in there we can go to my house but give it a try. For me?

Katie-Okay. For you, if I feel like I'm just going to cry can we leave?

Dougie-Yes we can. Are you ready to go back in now?

Katie-yeah, let's go.

I gave her a hug and we went back inside. Harry looked so upset and Katie tried  to walk out but I stopped her. We sat down on the sofa and Katie whispered in my ear.

Katie-I can't do this Doug.

Dougie-Yes you can! Come on. It'll be okay.

She nodded but she looked unsure. She hugged me for support and Harry looked up. He had tears in his eyes and he looked broken.

Dougie-Harry, are you okay? You know I didn't do anything to make her choose me right?

Harry-I'm fine.

Katie looked up at me with a sad face.

Katie-Harry, I'm so sorry I left you like that. So many things were going through my head and I couldn't take it anymore. Yes I chose Dougie but I still love you. Just not in the same way.

She said bursting into tears. I started to comfort her even more and I hugged her tightly.

Harry-I understand. Really I do.

Katie-Thank you. I don't want to leave tomorrow knowing that you're upset or anything. 

He stood up and reached in for a hug from her. I let go of her to let her do the same. They hugged then she sat back down.

Tom-I WANT TO SLEEP!!!

He screamed so loudly.

Danny-Bloody hell Tom! Go to sleep then!