Life is so hard...

Nicole's POV

**still in conversation (this is the part I didn't upload in the last chapter :D)**

Danny-So, I wanted to give you something.

Nicole-You're not going to propose are you?!

Danny-No, no.

He laughed weakly and took something out of his pocket. It was quite small and looked like a box with a ring inside. He opened it and looked at me.

Danny-It's a promise ring. Will you take this ring and we will both promise that we would never do anything to hurt eachother again. And we both promise that we will forget about what happened and move on.

He looked up and me and a small silky tear started to form inside his eye.

Nicole-Yes I'll take it.

He put it onto my finger and gave me a big hug. He spun me around and put me down with a big smile whiped across his face. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and we casually walked back in. I looked over and Harry was on his own...(aw!! :( ) Dougie and Katie were hugging and Leah and Tom were just sitting there in silence awkwardly taking quick glances at each other. I went into the dining room took a chair put it into the living room and sat on it. Danny sat on the sofa which Dougie and Katie were sat on. We all sat there in silence for a few minutes, well almost silence, Dougie and Katie were sharing hushed whispers. I bet they were talking about me and Danny.

Leah's POV

Things are really starting to get awkward. I really, really, want to tell the others about me and Tom but I don't think he wants to. I hope it's not too obvious that we're going out then. I mean is it? No, we're not doing anything to make it obvious. Are we? 

So many things are going through my mind right now. How am I supposed to date Tom if we can't tell anyone? Not even my best friend. I think I need to tell them. I mean we can't keep it a secret forever. It won't even be a relationship if nothing is happening between us. 

I was about to tell them the truth when Nicole stood up and shouted 'Who wants dinner!!!!!' Grr. Everyone screamed yes and went back to being silent. Nicole went into the kitchen and started making lunch. 

Danny-I'll help!

He shouted and went into the kitchen. Wait what. Why is he helping her, they aren't a couple anymore? Sigh. Life is so hard. Tom looked at me and winked and held my hand. Harry looked over at us and his mouth was suddenly shaped like a 'O' shape. I quickly took my hand out of Tom's and casually smiled at Harry. Oh no. We're doomed! 

_________________________________________________

Another short one...I swear these chapters are getting shorter and shorter as they go. I'll upload again tonight though :D Comment, vote, fan <3 xxxxxx