Hook It Up

By PrincetonsMNM_

More

Hook It Up
Hook It Up (Chapt 1)
Hook It Up(Chapt 2)
Hook It Up (Chapt 3)
Hook It Up (Chapt 4)
Hook It Up (Chapt 5)
Hook It Up (Chapt 6)
Hook It Up (Chapt 8)
Hook It Up (Chapt 9)
Hook It Up (Chapt 10)
Hook It Up (Chapt 11)
Hook It Up (Chapt 12)
Hook It Up (Chapt 13)
Hook It Up (Chapt 14)
Hook It Up (Chapter 15)
Hook It Up (Chapter 16)
Hook It Up (Chaptr 17)
Hook It Up (Chapter 18)
Hook It Up (Chapter 19)
Hook It Up (Chapt 20)
Hook It Up (Chapter 21)
Hook It Up (Chapter 22)
Hook It Up (Chapter 23)
Hook It Up (Chapter 24)
Hook It Up (Chapter 25)

Hook It Up (Chapt 7)

364 2 2
By PrincetonsMNM_

Prince's POV:i didnt really feel like going to school today but hey its college you gotta show up...luckily i had a late class...i was getting coffee at Starbucks when i thought about what Prod told me earlier...hmm that boy has it bad...i hope i dont end up in a situation like that...i paid for my coffee and thanked Tiffany...its a shame that the cashier know me by face and know what i come here for...Roc texted me and as i was walking away i bumped in someone...it wasnt just anyone...it was a girl...a beautiful girl...i spilled coffee on both me and her...

Girl:OMG, i am so sorry...i wasnt even paying attention...

me:nah its my fault i shouldve been watching instead of texting...

Girl:im so sorry...can i buy another coffee or something..i feel really bad about this...

me:dont feel bad its not your fault...and even if it was i will never let a female buy me coffee...i mean its not like i have something against it i just dont feel comfortable of letting a woman buy me food or drinks or anything..

Girl:oh...ohkay...well again im sorry...

me:its ok...im Jacob BTW

Girl:Kaelynee' :) (shaking hands)

me:so, you live around here??

Kae:yea umm i actually just moved in w/my sister..

me:oh really?? im living w/my friend Ray..he is such the prankster i mean really lol

Kae:lol well that sounds like some household...

the guy comes to mop up the coffee i spilled...me and Kae looked at each other and back at him and told him we were sorry...we both walked up to the register to order...Tiffany gave me my order and i paid her...Kaelynee' ordered hers...she was getting 2 coffee's i guess one for BF or something...she was about to pay but i told her i got it...i mean even though she might be paying for a BF's coffee i still wanted to impress her...i gave Tiffany the money and we both walked out...

Kae:you really didnt have to do that Jacob...but thanks :)

me:i know but i wanted to...i told you i like paying for females things...

Kae:(she looks me in my eyes like she's reading me or something...she then smiles and walks away...she stops and turns around)...and its not...

me:(confused)what do you mean??

Kae: :) its not for my BF...

and w/that she started back walking...i couldnt help but stare at hher as she walked away...those shorts she had on fitted her waist, thighs and butt perfectly..the wedge heels she had on matched her top...well it did before i spilled coffee on her...i looked down at my shirt and i had coffee on mine also...luckily i had an extra shirt in the car...i put my spare shirt on and walked in the building...

Kae's POV:i walked in the building and went to class..which i had w/KK..i gave her her coffee and sat down...she always saves me a seat while i go get the coffee...thats our bond we have lol...we sitting down talking about Roc...

KK:idk...

me:he seems that bad??

KK:yea i mean...its like he has rrep to protect or something...he told he goes up here...him and his friends...and he plays foorball...

me:oh..he's a jock(drinking on the coffee)

KK:exactly and you know how i feel about those...i've had past experience w/those and i am not going back to no jock...no more guys who plays sports for me..idc if his ass plays Socccer im still not dating him(drinking the coffee)

me:well i mean maybe he's different..dont yall have a date tonight??

KK:yep...

me:see maybe he's not like the rest...just dont go on this date expecting the worst..

KK:im not...i'll give him a chance...i mean what can go wrong right??

Kae:right...

just then class started..i couldnt stop thinking about Jacob...i mean he actuall paid for the coffee for me and he barely knows me...he is so sweet...and handsome...that big bushy afro of his...he had on nerd glasses lol he looked cute w/them tho...man i couldnt get him out my head but why?? i folded my arms together and realized something...ugh i couldnt wait for class to be over...i forgot i had this coffee stained shirt on...i had an extra shirt in bag that i can change into aftter class...30 mins later class was over...me and KK stood up grabbing our bags and empty coffee cups...we threw the cups in the trash while we walked out the class...me and KK were talking like we always do and looking for Ash...i was looking over at Kae as she was reading this text from her ex..Drew...all of a sudden he was sweet and sensitive...why...me and Kk were still reading this long text until i bumped into someone...AGAIN !!!

me:awh really?? (looking up)why me...(looks back down at the guy)i am so sorry...im sorry about waisting your powerade...

Guy:nah its...(looking me in the eyes) its umm...cool...i was paying attention...

me:i should really start paying attention...this is the second time this has happened today...im so sorry...

Guy:nah you good...

me:you umm...gotta little of a purple staing on your shirt now...

Guy:(looks down)ahh great...(he takes his shirt off and me and KK are standing there like...wow...he took this muscle shirt off and all we seen was abs...we heard the girls screaming and he looked over and smiled at them and waved...me and KK both tiled our head a little lifting up our eye brow like lawd this boy is fine...he took this black shirt out his bag and put it on...and put the stained ones in his bag...the shirt had Biggie Smalls look alike on it...)

KK:(head still tiled) if you dont know know you know...i like that...

Guy:thanks :) well i shoulg get to class...nice bumping into you ladies ;)

we waved at him and he walked away...

KK:now he can get it...

me:haha come on i have to change my shirt...

we walked away to the bathroom so i can change shirts...ii walked KK to her class and she told me she was gonna meet me by class...i walked off to class and there he was...sitting in the middle section where i sit at...

Ray's POV:i walked in class thinking about the girl i just bumped into..she was beautiful...she was short...bright...thick...she had nice boobs and a nice smile...and her friend...man she is nice fun sized girl...i play w/her anytime...i mean if the other girl wont give me a chance...man why couldnt i get her face out my head...i just sat in class waiting for class to start...then there she is...she walked in class...the same girl i just bumped into...i didnt know she had this class...i knew she spotted me b/c we locked eyes soon she came in...she came and sat by me and i couldnt do nothing but get to know her...soon class started and Mr. Lopez started teaching..30 mins later class was over and i asked her..

me:so, (standing up) i just wanted to tell you that you're beautiful...and i mean that...

Girl:thanks :)

w/that she walked away...i met up w/the guys after school...we all met up at the mall...Roc was telling us how he had a date w/this girl tonight...i was listening but then i drifted off...i started to think about her again...man why was she so in my mind...

Prince:aye Ray you good??

me:nah i cant get this girl out my head..

Prince:you and me both...whats her name??

me:....shit...

Roc:you didnt ask her her name??

Prod:damn Ray..thats not like you...

me:i know it slipped my mi...(i stopped dead in my sentance and tracks and looked over at this Cocah store...there she was...the girl i bumped into today...i found her again :) man she is beautiful...i wonder will she go out w/me tomorrow...since its Friday and all)

Prince:Ray what are you looking at??

me:(pointing in her direction)...i found her...i'll be right back guys...(i quickly ran over to her and smiled)

Girl: :) hi can i hhelp you??

me:yea i was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow?? you know since its Friday and all??

Girl:umm yea sure...i would love too umm??

me:im Ray :) (shaking her hand)

Girl:im...

Prince's POV:i seen Ray talking to Kaelynee' my heart just dropped...Ray got the girl once again ugh why cant i get the girl for once...this just isnt my day...nor week...smh

Prod:Prince you alright??

me:no...i liked her..but Ray got to her first...i really wanted Kaelynee'

Roc:umm(looking towards their direction)thats not Kae...

me:(looking at him then back at them)what do you mean??

Prod:(looking)oh yea...thats her twin Keaja...

me:SHE'S A TWIN !?

Roc:yea we met them yesterday at Ashlee's house...

me;Ashlee'?? (looking at Prod)the girl you like??

Prod:yep..they're all bestfriends like us...

me:yea Kaelynee' said she lives w/her sister but i didnt know she had a twin...

just then Ray came running back towards us smiling..

Ray:well i gotta date w/her tomorrow :)

Prince:congrats bro :)

Prod:finally got her name huh?? :)

Ray:yep...after getting to know her...i finally asked her her name...i been thinking about her all day...

we continued walking...i seen how confused Prod's face was when Ray said all day...we continued talking and Ray said something about class or ihop or something idk i was too busy thinking about Kaelynee' maybe Roc or prod can hook me up w/her...since they know her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
508K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
490K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...