Hook It Up(Chapt 2)

Ash:....wow Prod...

me:i know...im sorry...i was just

Ash:horny??

me:yea...and ima be honest...you are fucking beautiful...i mean any other girl i would look at and be like oh she's cute or oh she's hot...but you...your voice even turns me on...do you know what i would do to you...i mean you wearing this damn skirt is not helping my hormones at all...and another thing i GCO...

she cuts me off in the middle of my sentance w/a kiss...i grabbed her face and pulled her towards me as i layed on my back...i grabbed her by her waist w/o breaking the kiss and placed her on top of me...we started making out...she started rubbing her hand up and down my abs...i put my hand up her skirt...i didnt know if we were gonna have sex in this elevator or not...as we continued to make out i gripped her butt...she raised up and looked down at me in my eyes...

Ash:...Prod i wanna do you but i dont want you to think that im some kind of hoe...

me:*grabbing her hand and looking her in her eyes* i wont...but i understand where you're coming from...but i do wanna get to know more about you...

Ash:so do i...

i sat up and leaned my back against the wall...i kept her in my lap (facing me) for the simple fact i loved looking at her face and those beautiful eyes of hers...we got to know more about each other...then an 1 hour later we heard our boss Mr Caldwell yelling on the outside saying "ok kids...we're gonna get you two outta here in 3...2....1....." then the doors opened...luckily me and ash were standing up waiting when we heard his voice...we walked out the elevator and headed towards the store w/Mr Caldwell...he was telling us that  elevators have been a little edgy latley...hopefully they'll fix them...me and Ash got to work...as we were checking people out Mr. Caldwell brought me my name badge...after i checked this couple out these girls were next in my line...they had on these loud neon type colors...one was in pink and the other was in blue...i heard them whispering about something....i put my badge on and the girl in pink started to talk to me...

Girl in Pink:so, are you new here Craig??

me:yes i just started today...

Girl in Blue:hmm interesting...im Jada btw...

me:nice to meet you*shaking her hand*

Girl in Pink:and im Jade

me:are yall twins??

Jade+Jada:yep

me:oh...aight well nice meeting you both...and umm *hits enter button* yall total is 45.23

Jade:*pulls out card*

me:Debit or Credit??

Jada:Debit

me:alright slide your card...

as Jade slides her card and starts pressing buttons Jada starts talking nd flirting w/me...

Jada:so uh Craig...do you like twins??

me:um yea...who doesnt...

Jada:have you ever fantasized about "being" w/twins??

me:yea well i mean i have but i stopped...you know i got to thinking...almost every guy in this world dreams about smashing twins you know...*hands Jade her receipt*

Jade:so Craig, what are you doing after you get off??

me:well....im thinking bout hooking up w/this girl...thats is...if she wants to...

Jade:well if she dont...i will :)

Craig:....i will keep that in mind...

Jada;or you could just come back to our place and we'll keep you hooked up...