Hook It Up (Chapt 13)

Ray's POV:got another date w/Keaja tonight...this is like our 8th?? yea our 8th date...we've been hanging out for the past 2 weeks...nonstop...so tonight i wanna make it official...i wanna make her mines..and i am...i bought her this diamond necklas w/her name on it..and a braclet w/my name on it w/real diamonds...i only paid $200...for both...my cousin worked at the jewlery store so she didnt let me pay $1000 for them..she was just happy that im not sleeping around anymore...anyway i walked in the house and seen Prod, Roc and Prince sitting on the couch watching Secret Life Of The American Teenager marathons...they looked like a bunch bums sitting by a freeway...i walked in my room and took a shower...i got out and dried off and spayed Polo Black cologn on that Keaj bought me...i put my fitted jeans on, my white wife beater and grabbed my grey and red vans out my closet and walked back in the livingroom...Roc had his elbows on his knees and his chin rested on the palm of his hands...Prince was sitting back w/the "fuck my life but i live this show" look on his face and Prod smh no comment...

me:alright *turns off the tv and sits down* WTF !?

Prod:*tissue in his hand crying* why did you do that !? Ricky was about to propose to Amy !!!

me:Prod you're a wreck !!!

Roc:he's fine...the show is just emotional...*tearing up* Amy and Ricky are a beautiful couple...i want love like that...

me:oh God...

Prince:all this time i thought Ricky was gonna be w/Adrian...and Amy was gonna be w/Ben...i never liked Ben in the first place...he's a fucking douche...

me:*rolling eyes and putting shoes on*

Prod:*still crying* OH GOSH...THEY HAVE A BABY TOGETHER...THEIR GETTING MARRIED... *squeaky voice* THEY GROW UP SO FAST

me:*throws pillow at him* SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT !!! damn you act like their your damn kids...

Prod:i would never have kids..i will die alone !!! *crying like Rave Symone on Thats So Raven*

Prince:OH MY GOOOOD...I AM TOO !!! *crying like Martin Lawrence on Martin*

Roc:*breaks down and cries like Kel Mitchell*

me:oh hell nah...IF YALL DONT GET UP !!!

Prod,Prince,Roc:*still crying*

me:alright...*gets up and goes to the closet for the bat* I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA W/THIS GOT DAMN BAT !!!! NOW GET UP AND STOP CRYING LIKE A BUNCH OF BITCHES !!!

Prince:*sits on the couch looking at the bat*

Roc:*sits next to Prince*

Prod:*sits on the other side of Prince and starts rocking back and forth*

me:*points bat at Prod* nigga i aint playing w/you

Prod:*stops rocking*

me:now *hold bat down* yall need to snap out of it...Roc, you need to tell KK what the hell is wrong w/your manish ass...and tell her that you're this "bad boy" for her...calling women bitches...isnt you...Prince, yo afro ass need to grow some balls and stop acting like you have lady parts..tell Kae how you feel...or just ask her out...MAN UP !!! and Prod,

Prod:*slouched down w/his shades on*

me:*walks towards him*

Prod:*gets scared* Ray im not crying anymore...