Hook It Up (Chapter 16)

*In The Gym

Roc:*sitting up on weight bench* so, yall good??

Prod:*on the stack home(idk if thats what its called)* yea...i mean i just gotta face it...Ashlee' is w/Christian...if i was dating Ashlee' i would want Christian to respect my relationship so im gonna respect theres...

Ray:*on the floor doing crunches* Prince??

Prince:*getting off the tredmill* well, i was heartbroken...she told me she couldnt but maybe she just has her eye on someone else you know *drinking water*

Ray:*stops* but what if she's feeling you but she's scared to say something...

Prince:*shrugs* well she shouldve told me something instead of running away...im not about to keep making a fucking fool of myself *whiping his sweat*

Prod:*getting up grabbing his water and towel*

Roc:but Prince its GCO

Prince:look guys i would love to sit and chat but me and Prod gotta go...see yall later *walks out w/Prod*

Ray:*still on the ground* whats their problem??

Roc:*still sitting* idk bro, i just hope they know what they doing..i mean Kaelynee' really likes Jacob and he's just blowing her off...

Ray:yea well i mean Prince dont really know how to read woman's expression whne it comes to certain things...

Roc:*drinking his water* this is not gonna be good summer

Ray:at all...but aye lets go see KK and Keaj..

Roc:*gets up* you aint gotta tell me twice...

**3 months later

Prod:*sitting down next to Prince* so whats up? *doing the guy shake thing*

Prince:chillin, i really didnt want to get up this morning and go to class...im super tired

Prod:same here..Teressa kept me up last night

Prince:Tyler did me the same way..i mean like everytime i fall asleep she would ride me or something..she finally fell asleep around 6 this morning, which gave me

both:2 hours of sleep

Prod:yea its like they have that twin shit going on..

Prince:exactly *looking at the professor*

**after class

Prod:*walking w/Prince* damn he was lecturing forever

Prince:got that right...his old ass couldnt get shit out*rubbing his eyes*

Prod:*stops walking and put his hand up to stop Prince*

Prince:what man*looks forward*

Prod:should i say something??

Prince:Prod loo*sees Kae and Ash walk by*

Prod:*sees them also* oh damn

Ash:so is this what you been doing, the whole fucking summer??