Hook It Up (Chapt 8)

Roc's POV:i was getting nervous as i was putting my jeans on...idk i was getting nervous i mean its just a date...w/KK...man just thinking about her name makes me smile...she's so beautiful...she's smart..she's confident...she's funny...man when we kissed yesterday...man her lips are really soft...warm...man i couldnt wait to see her...i put on my blue Simpsons Shirt and put my Jordan Spizikes on...i grabbed my red snapback and black g-shock...i grabbed my wallet and car keys...i walked out my room and seen Prod in the living room doing HW on the coffee table...

me:aight Prod im out...

Prod:aight tell KK i said hey...

me:aight(walking to the door)you not hanging w/Ash tonight??

Prod:umm nah..im just uhh gonna finish this paper(holding up the book)

me:alright dude(goes and sits next to him but in the couch)whats going on?? i mean you like Ashlee' too much to just sit here and do a paper...

Prod:well unlike you...i dont wanna flunk out...

me:dude our first year is up...its summer...tomorrow is our last day til school starts back...and this paper(picking it up) was due first semester...so try that again...

Prod:do you really wanna know??

me:nah im just asking just for the hell of it...

Prod:im in the friend zone

me:again??

Prod:same shit i said...but hey i mean its cool...its better to have her as "bestfriend" than nothing at all...

me:i guess you right...well hey i dont wanna be late so i'll see you later..

Prod:aight man...you meeting her there or no??

me:yea...i heard her yelling at someone about her house earlier so she said she'll just meet me there...

Prod:you're gonna tell her about...you know what??

me:idk...i mean i dont think its important...

Prod:thats hella important bro...especially if you tryna get w/her...you know relationship wise...you dont wanna let that come back and bite you when yall are dating...

me:i guess you right..maybe i will tell her...idk if its a good first date thing to say but i'll get to it...hopefully(standing)

Prod:aight man...she later...have fun

me:aight man(does handshake thing)

i get up and walk out the door...i get in the car and drive to the resturant...she really didnt want to go out out..you know like somewhere fancy so we decided to go to Pappadeaux...i pulled up to the resturant and got out...i walked in but she wasnt here yet...so i told the hostest guy that i was waiting on someone...he took me to a booth and gave me 2 menus...the waitress came and took my drink order...when the waitress left i seen KK come in...man she looked amazing...she had this short tan skirt on w/this white speghetti strap shirt on and short sleeve sweater to go w/it...i looked down and she had these tan closed toe wedge heels...man those shoes went perfectly w/them legs of hers...thick..brown..snooth...man she gorgeous..she smiled and walked towards our table...

me:(standing up hugging her)hey :)

KK:(hugging back) hey Roc...sorry im late i had to get my sister drop me off...and her son tore my whole house lol(sitting down)

me:oh its ok(sitting down) lol i just got her like a min ago anyway...

KK:ohkay :) so,(setting her purse down beside her) how was your day??