Hook It Up (Chapt 5)

Kae's POV:ugh i cant believe he just left my sister stranded like that...he is so freaking thoughtless..i was never a fan of Dustin...for the simple fact he sells drugs sometimes...as he say "its just so he can treat Keaj to a nice dinner for once in her life" bullshxt...you just doing that shxt for yourself...ugh i cant believe my twin is dating a worthless piece of shxt like him in the first place...ugh now i have to go find her...i hope she's ohkay...if something happens to her i will never forgive Dustin...i was putting on my shorts when Ash called me...she told me she was outside...i put my shoes on and put my charm braclet on my grandpa gave me...i grabbed my purse and walked out the door...i seen Ash standing outside an truck..i guess it was one of her friends'...we hugged and got in the car and introduced to this guy...he wasnt just any guy tho...it was her BF :)

Prod:*shaking my hand* hey nice to meet you Kaelynee'

me:oh you can just call me Kae :) but it was nice meeting you too

Prod: :)

Ash:so where did she she say she was??

me:*sitting in the middle* she doesnt even know...she just knows she's at some party...and you know Dustin...if he took her to a party its not a very good party...

Prod:*driving* hmmm its pretty dark outside so we wont be able to find her if she's wwalking around somewhere...call her and tell her to stay at the party...

me:alright...*calls Keaj*

*Phone Convo

Keaj:Kae where are you im so scared right now...

me:im trying to figure out where you are...just stay at the party...

Keaj:no i cant stay 3 guys already tried to rape me no im not staying...

me:WHAT WHO??

Keaj:*starts crying* IDK...I JUST CANT STAY HERE ANYMORE KAE !!!

me:OMG...Keaja look around and tell me what do you see...

Keaj:i see alot of big houses...im on the street corner away from the house a little but im still close to it...the street sign says Victory Ln and Westbrooke Dr.

me:*looks at Prod*do you know where Victory Ln and Westbrooks Dr is??

Prod:yea thats....WWAIT SHE'S OVER THERE !?

Keaj:who is he??

Ash:whats wrong??

Prod:thats a bad neighborhood...tell her she has to stay in the house or on the porch or something they will snatch people over there...and kill and rape them...

me:*putting hand over forehead*oh God Keaj please go back to the party we will be there soon...just please...

Keaj:ohka...*talking to someone else* who are you...dont touch me...no...I SAID DONT TOUCH ME....

me:Keaja !!!!

Keaj:.......

me:KEAJ !!!!!!!

Keaj:*yelling at someone*

me:OMG...someone is trying to touch her...KeKe !!!!!

Keaj:*click*

me:awh shxt the phone hung up...

*20 mins Later

Prod:*driving in some neighborhood* alright we're in the neighborhood...i think i turn on Mahagony to get to Westbrooks...*stops the car and looks at something*

Ash:babe what are you looking at...*looks at the same direction*

me:*looking also*....*gasping* OMG THATS KEAJA !!!! *trys to get out*