Hook It Up (Chapt 7)

Prince's POV:i didnt really feel like going to school today but hey its college you gotta show up...luckily i had a late class...i was getting coffee at Starbucks when i thought about what Prod told me earlier...hmm that boy has it bad...i hope i dont end up in a situation like that...i paid for my coffee and thanked Tiffany...its a shame that the cashier know me by face and know what i come here for...Roc texted me and as i was walking away i bumped in someone...it wasnt just anyone...it was a girl...a beautiful girl...i spilled coffee on both me and her...

Girl:OMG, i am so sorry...i wasnt even paying attention...

me:nah its my fault i shouldve been watching instead of texting...

Girl:im so sorry...can i buy another coffee or something..i feel really bad about this...

me:dont feel bad its not your fault...and even if it was i will never let a female buy me coffee...i mean its not like i have something against it i just dont feel comfortable of letting a woman buy me food or drinks or anything..

Girl:oh...ohkay...well again im sorry...

me:its ok...im Jacob BTW

Girl:Kaelynee' :) (shaking hands)

me:so, you live around here??

Kae:yea umm i actually just moved in w/my sister..

me:oh really?? im living w/my friend Ray..he is such the prankster i mean really lol

Kae:lol well that sounds like some household...

the guy comes to mop up the coffee i spilled...me and Kae looked at each other and back at him and told him we were sorry...we both walked up to the register to order...Tiffany gave me my order and i paid her...Kaelynee' ordered hers...she was getting 2 coffee's i guess one for BF or something...she was about to pay but i told her i got it...i mean even though she might be paying for a BF's coffee i still wanted to impress her...i gave Tiffany the money and we both walked out...

Kae:you really didnt have to do that Jacob...but thanks :)

me:i know but i wanted to...i told you i like paying for females things...

Kae:(she looks me in my eyes like she's reading me or something...she then smiles and walks away...she stops and turns around)...and its not...

me:(confused)what do you mean??

Kae: :) its not for my BF...

and w/that she started back walking...i couldnt help but stare at hher as she walked away...those shorts she had on fitted her waist, thighs and butt perfectly..the wedge heels she had on matched her top...well it did before i spilled coffee on her...i looked down at my shirt and i had coffee on mine also...luckily i had an extra shirt in the car...i put my spare shirt on and walked in the building...

Kae's POV:i walked in the building and went to class..which i had w/KK..i gave her her coffee and sat down...she always saves me a seat while i go get the coffee...thats our bond we have lol...we sitting down talking about Roc...

KK:idk...

me:he seems that bad??

KK:yea i mean...its like he has rrep to protect or something...he told he goes up here...him and his friends...and he plays foorball...

me:oh..he's a jock(drinking on the coffee)

KK:exactly and you know how i feel about those...i've had past experience w/those and i am not going back to no jock...no more guys who plays sports for me..idc if his ass plays Socccer im still not dating him(drinking the coffee)