Hook It Up

THE CAST !!!!

The Girls:

Kayla A.K.A KK

Kayla is Ashlee' and Kaelynee's bestfriend and also Chresanto's (Roc) "soon to be" GF...they met through Craig and Ash...Kayla was the type of girl who WASNT looking for a relationship...she was sorta shy when Kae always tried to hook her up w/a guy she knows or just met...Kae and KK's friendship is like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato...no matter what happenes they're always gonna be right there for each other every step of the way...

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/PrincetonsMNM_/Kayla.jpg

Kaelynee' A.K.A Kae

Kae is Kayla and Ashlee's besyfriend...she's known Kayla all her life...and she's known Ashlee' for 4 years...but when you get the three of them together...its HELL...Kae also has a sister named Keaja...their relationship is like the Mowry sisters...they might fuss and fight but in the end Kae and Keaj will die for each other...Kae and Jacob(Princeton) met when Kae was getting coffee from Starbucks...most people believe in "Love At First Sight" but do these two believe in it?? they might have a "Love-Hate" type of relationship but then again they might not have a relationship at all...

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/PrincetonsMNM_/barbi.jpg

Ashlee' A.K.A Ash

Ashlee' is the bestfriend of Kaelynee' and Kayla...eventhough she only been in the picture for 4 years...Ash already feels like she's known KK and Kae her whole life...Ash and Craig met in an elevator where they were stuck in for HOURS...when they finally got out they were really good friends...Ashlee' has a baby brother named Anthony...he's 5 and she treats him like the King he is...and to be only five he treats her like the Queen she is...

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/PrincetonsMNM_/Serenity.jpg

Keaja A.K.A Keaj

Keaja is Kaelynee's little sister...well not to much of a LITTLE sister but she is the youngest by 2 mins...yep thats right...they're twins...Keaj and Kae has been there for each other ever since they're father walked out on them and their mother when they were only 3...when they hit the age of 15 they're mother left them too..they were forced to live w/there abusive uncle...Keaj and Kae moved out the house w/o they're uncle knowing when they turned 18 and graduated HS...they couldnt afford to go to college so they're working to keep their bills paid...Keaj also had bad luck w/guys...until this one dude came into her life...Rayquan...

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/PrincetonsMNM_/Jennifer.jpg

The Boys:

Rayquan A.K.A Ray

Rayquan is the every girls' dream guy in the neighborhood...he goes to UCLA and is tottally girl crazy...he never thought he would wanna be in LOVE until he met this one girl that turned his life right-side up...Keaja...but what Ray doesnt know is that Keaj is a TWIN...he thought he was getting to know Keaj but he was actually getting to know Kae...when he finally got to know Keaj and found out she was a twin he realized...he was in a Love Triangle...

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/PrincetonsMNM_/Ray.jpg

Jacob A.K.A Princeton

Jacob is the only child...he is the bestfriend of Rayquan, Chresanto, and Craig...Jacob always found his self "liking" females he date...but when  he sleeps w/them...the feelings for them goes away...he thought he would never find a girl that he would actually like until he seen this girl in the coffee shop...they became close friends...he wanted to tell Kae how he felt but Ray told him about his little "Love" Situation...will Prince ever tell Kae how he feels...and will Prince tell Ray how he really feels about Kae...

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/PrincetonsMNM_/AkRHZ5VCMAEB0Af.jpg

Chresanto A.K.A Roc

Chresanto attends UCLA w/Prince, Ray, and Prd...Roc is the Jock of the pack...anygirl would love to be his GF...but he only has his eye on this one girl...Kayla...but Kayla doesnt seem to want anything to do w/him...Roc decided to be more aggressive and bitchy...for the simple fact he really wants to be w/KK...but little does he know KK doesnt want him to change...she wants him to continue to be the nice guy that she likes...

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/PrincetonsMNM_/muscle.jpg

Craig A.K.A Prod

Craig is the guy that every girl loves...but as a bestfriend of course...that's not the image Prod wanted to maintain...he graduated HS w/that image and went to College w/that image...even this girl he just met says they would be great BESTFRIENDS...Prod see's his self as more than a bestfriend to her...but he feels like she just wants to be friends...so he trys to let the feelings fade away...

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/PrincetonsMNM_/Prod.jpg

sorry if you guys cant see the pics...i tired to put it up but i doubt it worked...but the same pics are in my stoies on MissLit(KayKay_RayRay) so just go there is you wanna see them :)