Dirty little secret

Von Panda_Queen115

Elsa the secret daughter of north learned of this and basically went on a search. After finding him, a mister... Mehr

Dirty little secret
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
the wedding and a happy end!

NOT AN UPDATE

2.3K 46 8
Von Panda_Queen115

guys im sorry this isnt an update, but i want your  opinion i got this idea from my recent profile picture. what if elsa and jack grew up as little kids? and elsa witnessed jacks death? and when he gets up from the water he has no memory of her and they fall in love all over again. not completely different from the stories. but its different.

comment what you think :) i will make an update for this sometime tomorrow again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

189K 5.2K 33
What happens when Manny chooses 4 more guardians and one of them is North's daughter? Will he accept it or will he try to stop it? What happens when...
785 24 12
Sequel to: The One Who Used Me When Elsa finds her long lost father, what will happen when she is forced to leave the comfort of her kingdom... and s...
110K 2.3K 14
❝A winter spirit and a princess form a bond that lasts until the end of time.❞ Elsa has shut everyone out and has closed her heart from the people s...
6K 362 24
So Anna and Kristoff are on their honeymoon. Elsa is left with duties for her kingdom. But what happens when Jack Frost comes to visit Elsa? And what...