Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Anoa'i love ♥♥...

2.2K 66 57
By wwepurplevixen

Happy Valentine's Day all you lovebirds of the RomanEmpire and RihNavy!!! So since I have nothing better to do with my time on this loving day lol here you go!!

Dedicated to @funmzyyy for requesting it and happy birthday to you hun! Thanks for being such an amazing reader on most of my books and always making me smile with your comments <3
Hopefully you enjoy this one!

"When my career is over.
I want to be remembered not as
the greatest superstar of all time
but a great performer, a good man and
even though I wasn't at home every single day,
a great father"

*****************************************************************

"Look how sad he is Rih?" Truth's voice echoed into the lounge as I sat on the couch having seen my laptop light up.

"He better be. I be missing him so much" I almost pouted as the camera was focused on him and I could see he was tired as he had told me they had travelled quite a bit in the last couple days. Truth had become a frequent travelling companion.

I liked the fact that he was, especially with the others being on a different roster. I knew my man could be grumpy when away from us so Truth brought some of that side out of him cause he understood with him having a family back home too. The side that forced my man to get in a good mood when he would rather be brooding and waiting for our timezones to be appropriate so he could hear our voices. Even if it was just posting some things on his Facebook page I would be watching it while Roman would try and chase him away and soon after I would get a call of him complaining.

"Hey that's pretty offensive to me!" I heard Seth from the other couch who hadn't been paying any attention to me all night while attempting to improve his game skills on all Roman's so that he could beat him once he got some time off.

"Shut up!" I narrowed my eyes and he rolled his.

"You should be happy Jianna is sleeping"

I laughed and shook my head as she had fallen asleep half hour before Roman decided to call us before Raw.

Seth had been injured about two weeks ago during a taping, and since our house wasn't too far from the hospital. Roman didn't like us being alone in the house, him staying with us while he got rehabilitated didn't take long to come to be the perfect conclusion.

I was happy, due to him splitting from Zahra last month I didn't want him being on his own. And Jianna loved her uncle. I had planned to try and start travelling more with Roman as she got older but even with her turning two within the next few months I saw it as too soon. With me being home her cousins could come anytime and I loved having his family randomly make their appearance letting me know they loved my company.

"Roman say hi to your girl" Truth nudged him.

"Why? I'll talk to my woman once I get inside. Ain't nothing for your ears" Roman shook his head as he laid lazily back, making me smile. My man got gorgeous each time and I couldn't get enough of his fine ass.

I hadn't seen him since Christmas so I was upset to hear he couldn't make it back for, Valentine's Day, tomorrow but I had hope he would make it back for my birthday.

"He gon want some of that phone sex huh?"

Roman burst out laughing, "nah Robyn don't put out like that"

"So y'all telling me y'all don't get freaky for months. Nah its no time for old school"

Roman chuckled while I rolled my eyes as Seth cracked up on the couch.

"Why you be up in our business. I keep my man happy"

"Oooh burn a man! Roman how she keep you happy?"

"What happens between Mr and Mrs Anoa'I stays between them" he blew me a kiss. "We gotta go work, love you baby girl"

"Love you"

"I love you too, Roman!" Seth called out knowing Jianna wouldn't be waking up anytime soon.

"He gone already" I sighed staring at the black screen before shutting it.

"Hey, at least you have me!" Seth smiled as I stood up.

"Yeah so I can make you breakfast I'm supposed to be making my man" I kissed his cheek before moving towards the staircase.

"Of course, Roman eats like a King!"

"More like an Emperor, this house be his Empire" I called back before heading up to my room to sleep and mostly to get into one of Roman's merch tees so I could feel closer to my man and hopefully wake up to a call from him.

I stopped by Jianna's room before I did and smiled as I saw her holding "Dada Bear" tight to her chest.

She was obsessed with it and I knew once Roman came through those doors next week, for my birthday, she would be thinking its hers. Most of the time when Roman came home she forgot all about Mama and he loved messing with me about it but I loved it and wouldn't change.

My man deserved unconditional love from both his girls and well boy, "Come on Romie, you sleeping with Mami tonight"

He hopped up from beside her bed and followed me to the room. I didn't have a "Dada Bear" but I did have my Romie that I was blessed to find so long ago.

****

"Must be love on the brain, that's got me feeling this way..." I frowned as I heard Roman's voice in my ear and hoped I wasn't dreaming. His fingers moving up my back, underneath his T I wore, let me know my man was definitely next to me or it had been too long since I saw the man I loved.

I turned my face away from where the sun seemed to slowly be coming up to see him smiling at me.

"What you be doing here?" I mumbled as I smiled like a crazy woman as soon as I saw his smile.

"No, hello husband. I be happy to see your handsome face after so long?" He gripped my behind and kissed into my neck and he was already stripped.

"I should be hitting your ass for lying to me" I shook my head as I had definitely been disappointed with not having him with me.

"Mmm but then how would I give you some Samoan kisses huh?"

I narrowed my eyes at him but his smile didn't drop and I immediately pulled him closer to me, I should have known he was messing me.

"What time is it? Jianna..." I began before I got lost in having my man in my bed.

"Jianna is downstairs with Truth and Seth. I went in there to check on her and I may have woken her up. I know she has a schedule but you were sleeping... and anyway, we are going to have a late morning" He shrugged.

"You ain't wanna talk to your woman, just get lost in her huh?" I wasn't even sure if he was listening to me with his hands slowly finding their way into my underwear making me moan like only he could.

"You miss that?" He chuckled as he slipped his fingers into me slowly, teasing me but with how long it had been since I had my man it was pleasuring more than teasing.

"The best way to show her how much I love my wife" He bit into my neck as he moved onto me and tugged hard at my underwear making me giggle.

"You keep ripping my shit everytime you come home"

"I can't help it baby girl" He whispered before pushing into me hard and immediately kissing me. I pushed up against him as he pushed into me I knew he wanted to make love to me but there was no denying we couldn't control ourselves.

He groaned into my lips as he wrapped my thighs around him and immediately rolled onto his back and smirked as he stared up at me as I slowly moved back and forth onto him.

"You have no idea how much I missed this view Robyn..." He groaned, "but I like this one better"

He sat up and pulled my top off and bit onto my nipples and I knew he would be happy to see my nipple ring back in and by the way he sucked and tugged on it, he was.

"Faster baby girl" he groaned between my breasts while his fingers latched onto my behind pulling me harder against him.

I moaned and bit into his neck because I didn't trust myself not to scream loud as my man drove me over the edge, over and over again...

"Fuck I missed you so much" He groaned into my ear and I smiled as he pulled me onto him and I traced over his tattoo and some bruises.

"I'm thinking round three but Seth might come knocking cause Truth has to get going soon." He breath.

"Mmmm"

"You better not be falling asleep on me baby girl, literally" he chuckled as he kissed my forehead and wrapped his one arm around me, steadying me on him.

"My man be getting real hurt out there" I mumbled into his lips as I gently nudged my nose over his, seeing a fresh mark on it as he had hurt it back at the Rumble.

I hated seeing the blood, the blood always reminded me of the time he had hurt his nose years before and needed surgery. It wasn't as bad as Seth's injury but it scared the hell outta me then and I knew I cared about him more than any other and inspired Kiss it Better as I had to take care of all his needs.

It had been a rough couple weeks for him, from losing his United States champion in a stupid match as well as the beating he took at Royal Rumble just last week. At the hands of a huge ass guy deciding my man wasn't gon get his Universal Champion back like he had hoped.

"You were worried" He smiled a bit as he spoke in between kissing my lips.

"When?" There had been so many times I felt like just getting on a plane and flying to where he was to be close to him but knew he wouldn't have it. Knowing I would probably be causing all kinds of hell up in that place whether the shit was planned or not.

"Last week"

I smiled and nodded being reminded about it. He pulled my head down and gently stroked his fingers over the stars on my back that had once been for a man I thought I would end up with. But was now a reminder of how he was the best thing I never had and how lucky I was to be lying in my Samoan man's arms. Seeing him get torn apart by the same guy who had played a role in Seth's old injury acting up left me worried. I would say having Seth and Jenn with me at the time helped but they just made me more anxious, with Seth at home with us he had no idea what the plans were.

So relief flooded me when Roman called us an hour after or well Truth called us an hour later with my man smiling but there was no denying he had been hurting.

"I just be seeing that look on your face and my heart stopped. I was so happy that Jianna was sleeping. I would have probably upset her." I moved a bit so that my thigh draped over his front, my head rested on his arm and I could stare into his eyes.

"Well I didn't know that was going to happen either. But I guess they're going for the Brock Lesnar appeal, if Seth had been there I suppose it could have been me and him against Braun you know but he ain't.." He sighed and I knew he missed having Seth with him. They had grown real close over the last couple years and I really hoped Dean would be drafted to Raw in the Summer so even if Seth were okay by then that they could all be together.

"Do you know what they got planned for you for Mania since there ain't no more title shots?" I smiled deciding to get us out of the reminders of his pain. He didn't show it but I knew it was hard losing the titles, he had made history not only by holding both but having his long reign regardless of the people who hated it.

"No, I'm hoping maybe to go up against Undertaker" He smiled as he turned so that he could be level with me.

"The one with the streak?"

He nodded, "Yeah you never know when he decides its his last match and well I did eliminate him at the Rumble, so I have my hopes that Vince gives me that opportunity to lose"

"Well I hope that loss happens for you" I giggled loving that he was so close to me.

"My greatest loss of all time Baby girl. You know what I missed most about you not being there while I was hurting?" He smirked and I knew it wasn't gon be anything sincere.

"What?"

"Kiss it better" He licked his lips and kissed me before groaning as he rolled onto me and held me close making me laugh.

"I been kissing it better all morning baby boy" I whispered into his neck.

He shook his head as he laid back, "No, I don't mean having your way with me I mean those magical fingers. My body is fucking aching" He groaned running his hand over his ribs.

"Didn't seem like it was.." I smiled as I ran my hand through his hair that was hanging almost past his chest and I loved it.

"Hey, when I'm inside you the Samoan Warrior is unleashed and he has no injuries"

I kissed his lips before reaching over and grabbing his t-shirt while he rolled onto his back and I straddled it.

"Its good I didn't scratch your back cause these people be marking my man"

"I know, they should know only my Barbadian Queen gets to do that!"

"Yes they should" I smiled simply happy that I had my man home for the week.

While other women were waiting to be taken out for fancy dinners and looking what gifts their man gon get em. Having my man home was the best I could ever get...

***

"These are beautiful" She smiled as she set them in a vase.

I wished I had gotten her more but being on the road had gotten so intense and I had just wanted to come home to them but she stared at the roses like they were diamonds.

"I love you daddy? No? Okay" I shrugged and continued tossing Jianna in the air, allowing her giggles to fill my ear.

"You know she ain't gon say it when you want her to" Robyn smiled as she fed Romie and Kevin while Seth was finishing up his rehab session.

I didn't hear any loud sounds coming from the gym so I hoped it was going well.

"Yeah but I wanna be here when she says it for the first time" I sighed before kissing her and setting her onto the counter.

"I know you do, but even people who have normal jobs miss out on things with their kids, Joe. I don't want you fretting on every detail."

"How can I not when she is our little girl." I sighed but smiled so that Jianna couldn't sense my frustration.

"Babies say I love you in many ways, baby boy. She don't need to be telling you okay? She loves you and she's proud of her daddy. I keep telling you that" Robyn leaned across the counter and pulled my face down to hers.

"Mmmm as much as her mommy does?"

"No, her mommy has a different kinda love" She winked and Jianna simply smiled as she glanced between us.

She was the light of my life along with the love of my life and it was something I felt with each visit home. I just wanted to know that she didn't think any less of me. But my woman was right, she was barely two so I had to be patient and her light brown eyes never led me to believe that she didn't.

"How you doing man?" I asked Seth as I walked out as he sat on the chair with his knee taped up having just finished his rehab session.

"Well your wife has been taking good care of me" He chuckled trying to be in good spirits.

I had conflicted feelings on the new guy being brought up especially since his first night cost my friend his time. And last week I got the shit beat out of me causing my woman to be concerned. I didn't like the look in her eyes but I had no control over their plans for me, I only hoped I would make her proud at Fast Lane in a couple weeks.

I knew it didn't look good for Seth when it came to the idea of Wrestlemania and meant he was most likely missing yet another one. I made sure he stayed here so that he wasn't on his own because I knew all too well how shit it was being on the sidelines. My little girl was a ray of sunshine so with her around he definitely had to have a smile on his face.

With him being out a few years ago I hadn't seen him at all and not because I intended not to, it was just hard. I wasn't sure how he would have felt about me getting the title so I stayed away but after we put our shit in the past after The Shield betrayal, there was nothing that could break us.

"Its okay, I mean it sucks this Mania is going to be insane and it would have actually been awesome being on the card you know?"

"I know. But everything happens for a reason and as long as you're here" I smiled, since we had a gym set up we were able to set him up so he didn't have to head out.

My best friend had his pride and even with the smile I knew it killed him.

"You have a good morning?" He winked as he lift Kevin onto his lap, who Romie was still warming up to hence him remaining in my lap.

"Well what do you..."

"What happened to what happens between us, stays between us?" I heard Robyn as she walked out with Jianna, making me wonder where my baby girl came from with our my woman's body only seemed to get better each time I saw her.

"I was just about to tell him that Dean might get his god child real soon" I winked and Seth rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm glad to know that you let those suckers off their reigns" He smirked.

"Funny. Trying to make up for Dean's absence?" I narrowed my eyes even though he was being subtle, my kids were present.

"I guess so. What can I say? I miss that lunatic even though he is probably burying himself in Renee as we speak"

"NeyNey" I heard Jianna making Seth chuckle as Robyn set her down and she slowly walked over to me, making my smile brighten as I stared at my little girl taking her little steps.

"Come to Daddy" I opened my arms and immediately set her on my other leg and Romie soon cuddled up to her.

"No more Da-da?" Seth frowned.

"I'm trying for her to progress to mommy and daddy" I shrugged.

"All jokes aside, you really planning on expanding?"

"Whatever happens, happens brotha."

"With the way you guys went on up there I'm sure it will be happening"

Robyn smacked his head, "Why you be listening?"

"I wasn't! We were sitting in the study and well its right beneath the room. That bed needs to be nailed to the ground is all I'm saying"

"Its a new bed, it needs to be broken in" I smirked kissing Robyn as she tilted my head back to steal one.

"I love you, baby boy"

"I love you, too and you Seth" I smiled.

"Sure, until Dean walks in!" He rolled his eyes.

"The heart wants what it wants" I shrugged smiling as I watched Robyn dive into the pool and then argue with Seth about who I loved more, her or Dean.

Hands down it was my woman but I let them argue while Romie and Jianna warmed my heart as she giggled each time his fur touched her skin.

I kissed her forehead and ruffled his fur. I might have lost my two titles who represented my two girls away from home but I didn't mind. Because I hoped in time I would get them back but for now it afforded me more time with the ones I loved.

And Seth.

Okay, with the ones I loved.

"Love you.." I frowned and chuckled as Jianna stared up at me. And my Samoan heart melted immediately.

I glanced at Robyn and she giggled before floating back while Seth smirked.

"Daddy definitely loves you too"

There was no way to describe my love for my two girls but it was simply endless. My Samoan heart belonged to them and judging by the look in my little girl's eyes she definitely knew it...

♡♡♡♡

Really hope you enjoyed. Wasn't sure what to do so came up with a lazy day at home including Seth because I miss him, hope it wasn't disappointing ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 2.1K 34
Voted for: 🌟Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x🌟 🌟Best Faction🌟 🌟Most Underrated Story🌟 🌟Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #933🌟 (Hey guys, I LOVE YOU...
78.7K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
33.4K 1K 43
masked- (of one's true character feelings) concealed To me, pretending to be happy had always been better than explaining my tears. To me, smiling a...
54.8K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...