OLD FRIENDS , DEREK LUH

By XxBad_QueenxX

makayla marie swift; john "swazz"'s sister moves in with her brother and his friend for the summer. not aware... More

❬one; school's out❭
❬two; derek❭
❬three; what are we?❭
❬four; singing kills lifted❭
❬five; just a wonderful beach day❭
❬six; kayla's wet dream❭
❼seven; she misses me❯
❬eight; party night❭
❬nine; one breakfast❭
❬ten; video❭
❬eleven; really cares❭
❬twelve; sexual regrets❭
❬thirteen; teasing over the limits❭
❬fourteen; sleepless nights❭
❬fiftteen; thats my baby❭
❬sixteen; rapper❭
❬seventeen; beach attempt #2❭
❬eighteen; drunk loyal boyfriend❭
❬nineteen; mall day❭
❬twenty-one; just smile❭
question// not an update
another a/n
❬twenty -two; all kinds of drama again ❭
❬twenty-three; swazz is a cockblock ❭

❬twenty; the neighbors feel bad❭

1.7K 38 16
By XxBad_QueenxX

baby swazz

derek drove us home, i took in bags while derek refused that i take them in. he brought them up to my room.

"what the fuck! kayla, did you buy the whole fucking store?" swazz shouted, derek laughed.

"sorry, just me showing my love for my beautiful ass girlfriend. i love you, baby girl." derek said, only making swazz pissed off. i smiled.

"man, i fucking love you, derek. thanks for taking me out, daddy." he pulled me close to him, kissing me and grabbing at my ass.

"c'mon, mami, lets go put all your things away." he said, slinging his arm over me and sliding his hand in my pants.

"alright, enough!" swazz yelled, derek laughed and pulled me closer. we got into my room, he shut the door.

"that was fucking great!" i said, a little quiet. he smirked, he grabbed me pulling me up by my thighs, keeping his hands on my ass. he laid me back, kissing my neck.

smut scene warning

he slid off my shirt, kissing my chest. next was my pants, i giggled while he slid them off. i pulled derek's shirt off, he leaned back down kissing all over my body. i slid my hand down his pants.

"what's gonna happen when swazz hears?" i asked, almost laughing.

"then he'll feel bad for you too." i started laughing pulling him back down on me. i took off his jeans, throwing them some where. next was my lacey panties. derek loved lace.

"don't go slow on me." i pleaded, he grinned. i immediately took off his boxers, he took off the bra and didnt even warn me, slamming into me. i screamed out, derek put his hands on my waist, pushing me down more.

"oh! god!" i screamed out, derek bent down to kiss me again. my nails digging into his back, scratching.

"fuck! derek, uhh!" i moaned, making derek satisfied with my loud sounds.

"that's fucking right. you scream my name. mine. nobody elses!" with those words he quickened his pace, making me grip the sheets tightly. he pulled out and replaced it with his tongue. i gasped.

"uhh! derek, yes! yes! uh!" i moaned so loud, im surprised the other countries didnt hear me. i didnt know which was better, his dick or his tongue. he kept flicking his tongue, it drove me over the edge. he moved away and laid down, i climbed on top of him, riding him. he moaned quietly, me on the other hand was loud as fuck.

he slapped my ass, only making me go faster. i was moaning and groaning, but it felt amazing. its been a while since me and derek last fucked. i bounced my ass up and down, making him groan.

"shit, babygirl, keep doing what you're doing." i increased the speed of my bouncing, making it more rougher. derek flipped us over and just kept pounding. our moans scattered all around the room. he kissed my neck and traveled down  more. he held my hips and continued to do what he wanted.

the climax followed after, we both panted. i laid my head on his sweaty chest. swinging my leg over his, i looked up at him.

"your hickeys look good." he laughed touching the hickeys on my body.

"so do yours," i touched the many spots on him. "i think i need to give you more." i hopped onto him and started sucking on his neck. i stopped and looked at my results.

i smiled to myself, satisfied with my work. i ran my fingers down his body. he pulled me on him. giving me more hickeys on my body.

he grinned at his work too. we sat up.

"time to show off our work." he laughed and got dressed, i wore a crop top and shorts. derek wore jeans and a white shirt. we walked out of the room smirking to each other. the house was full of our friends.

"is ya'll done? or should we wait a bit more?" skate asked grinning.

"wanna shut the fuck up, nathan." i replied, he gasped sarcastically and placed his hand on his chest.

"ouch, lil ma." derek came up behind me and grabbed my ass with both hands. he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen setting me on the counter.

"will you help me cook, baby?" he asked, i nodded.

"of course. what you finna cook?" i asked, he pulled out boxes of noodles and tomato paste.

"help me make spaghetti?" i nodded.

"of course. how much?" i asked.

"just enough for the people who stay." i nodded.

"how many ya'll mufuckas staying?" i shouted from the kitchen.

"i am!" nate shouted.

"i'm with him!" zuri shouted too.

"i can!" gilinsky yelled.

"of course me!" johnson said.

"can't studio needs me!" rupp yelled.

"for a little bit!" sam yelled.

"we're not!" swazz yelled gesturing towards him and katelyn.

"where ya'll going?" i asked.

"none of your business." swazz remarked, i nodded.

"i'll smack the mothafucking attitude out you bitch!" i yelled at him rolling my eyes, he opened the front door and stormed out with katelyn behind him. i sighed and derek held me close to him.

"don't worry about him, princess." he kissed my cheek, i hopped off the counter turning on the stove while derek poured water for the noodles.

"he's such an asshole. get the basil please and the salt." he nodded and did as told.

"i know but thats what big brothers are. don't forget the spoon and watch the noddles please." i nodded sitting on the counter and putting the tomato paste in and stirring it.

"i don't understand. i'm eighteen i can do whatever i want. can you pass the pepper?" he slid the pepper across the counter. i added some into the sauce throwing in a pinch of salt.

"well i kinda do the same with delany but he's just being a bitch about it. here's the basil." he slid over the bottle.

"well you and delany get along better and just watch out for each like siblings are suppose to do. with swazz its like he shuns me for everything i do that has anything to do with you. and thats not basil, babe." i laughed as he slid over the right bottle.

"look what i'm tryna say is that swazz is protective of you he just has a harder time doing that." i nodded watching the noddles bubble.

"yeah but still he treats me like a baby. and babe your noddles are done." derek rushed over draining the noodles in a drainer and putting them in a bowl.

"maybe he's just use to you being an innocent thirteen year old. maybe he just doesnt wanna accept that you're actually growing up." i shrugged.

"maybe." i replied sighing.

"he'll come around, baby. but could you put the sauce on these." i nodded.

"don't forget the cheese!" he laughed getting in the fridge grabbing the large bottle of cheese. i put spaghetti on the plates and sprinkled a bit of cheese on them.

"alright who wants some?" i turned around and everyone grinned at me, i tilted my head. "what?"

"nothing, we're all hungry." i shrugged and handed out plates to everyone, i sat on the counter facing the living room eating my spaghetti while derek ate beside me. he looked up at me.

"wanna start a cooking show?" he joked making me laugh. "i'm not kidding." he laughed, i leaned over kissing his head.

"of course i'd do a cooking show with you, baby." i continued to eat my food and we did well because it tasted great.

"shit ya'll should run a restaurant." nate exclaimed making derek and i smile to each other.

"so you guys like it?" i asked, they all nodded mouths full.

"is there more?" sam asked, his plate half finished.

"sorry guys i only made enough for everyone." they groaned which made me laugh. derek looked up at me and doing that cute little smile he does which made me smile.

"you're so adorable." i said continuing to eat, i finished mine lastly and went into the kitchen where derek was washing the dishes. i rinsed and dried them putting them away with him. i was sitting on the countertop and waited for the next load of dishes.

"you'd make a hella fine house wife." he said not looking at me, i smiled again.

"and you'd make one fine ass husband." i replied repeating the cycle of the dishes. when we were done derek washed the soap off his hands and flung water at me with a devilish grin.

"derek!" i squealed, he laughed and dried his hands, he came up to me again and placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. he leaned his head on my head and kissed my nose making me smile.

"you're gorgeous." he said softly, pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"i love you." i said making him smile at my words.

"i love you too." he chuckled kissing my forehead.

ya'll i woke up hella pissed because i had a fine ass dream about derek & these mufuckas woke me up for school like fuck school man 😒❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.3K 59
"Nate Maloley added you to the group at 12:00am"
21.4K 385 22
Her whole world went flipping upside down over a prince.
12K 309 22
I suck at descriptions but request are open. Derek Nate Dillon Jack J Jack G Swazz Sammy Tez Cover by @AntiHayes ✹
23.5K 460 58
"Me? I guess I was just a little out of the blue." -- \\Out of the Blue// John "Swazz" Swift This is a book for the fans of John "Swazz" Swift becaus...